Mooch Laments "Coming era of hopelessness"

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Michelle Obama says America is entering a time of hopelessness

Of course being isolated in the WH bubble surrounded by fawning sycophants Mooch couldn't possibly recognize the continued malaise in the US while his husband's asinine policy stagnated every industry it touched.

the wookie said:
Barack didn’t just talk about hope because he thought it was a nice slogan to get votes. He and I and so many believed that … what else do you have if you don’t have hope?

Thanks to the meat puppet faggot, lots of people have no hope, all they really want is a fuckin job. A sense of hope will follow if you find a light at the end of a tunnel.

Frankly I haven't felt this optimistic about the future since I can't remember when. The little hope I had that the moonbat messiah would actually manage the country well was short lived. I could immediately recognize the coming decline during the obozocare effort. Not a fuck was given by the democrooks as to what the people thought, nor was the legislation even carefully analysed or debated. It was rammed through by legislative fiat after Scott Brown took the 41st Seat left when the Chappaquiddick Killer finally died.

I believe Mooch is wrong, all liberals are... let's face it.

We finally have real hope that a competent manager has been elected and that 8 years of malaise and stagnation are at an end. I remember when Mooch proclaimed she couldn't wait to
"Walk Right Out the Front Door and Just Keep Walking" and that is the only time the wookie and I have agreed.

First lady Michelle Obama's suggestion that the United States has lost hope now that Donald Trump has becoming president after eight years of husband President Obama bringing “hope and change” to Americans was met Saturday with opposition.

"Yes, Michelle, we have hope again," Alabama Supreme Court Justice Tom Parker said before a Trump rally in Mobile.

Obama said in an excerpt of her final White House interview, conducted by Oprah Winfrey: “We feel the difference now. ... Now we’re feeling like what not having hope feels like. … What do you do if you don’t have hope, Oprah?”

The full interview is scheduled to air Monday on CBS-TV.

President Obama was a first-term Illinois Democratic senator when he won the White House race in 2008 with a captivating message of hope and change and became the country’s first black president.

“Barack didn’t just talk about hope because he thought it was a nice slogan to get votes,” the first lady said in the CBS interview. “He and I and so many believe: What else do you have if you don’t have hope?”

The first lady during her time in the White House made top priorities of empowering young women and promoting healthy eating habits.

She argued in the interview that children are the ones who most need hope.

And to try to explain how her husband gave Americans hope, she said he was like the soothing parent who didn’t overreact when a child bumps his or her head on a table.

“Barack has been that for the nation,” the first lady said.

Michelle Obama's suggestion Trump is end of 'hope' for America gets pushback

Obama has been a disaster and a disgrace

we can count on him to ignore protocol and common decency

I'm very much looking forward to my new racist president kicking a black family out of their home!

trumpwh.jpg

First lady Michelle Obama's suggestion that the United States has lost hope now that Donald Trump has becoming president after eight years of husband President Obama bringing “hope and change” to Americans was met Saturday with opposition.

"Yes, Michelle, we have hope again," Alabama Supreme Court Justice Tom Parker said before a Trump rally in Mobile.

Obama said in an excerpt of her final White House interview, conducted by Oprah Winfrey: “We feel the difference now. ... Now we’re feeling like what not having hope feels like. … What do you do if you don’t have hope, Oprah?”

The full interview is scheduled to air Monday on CBS-TV.

President Obama was a first-term Illinois Democratic senator when he won the White House race in 2008 with a captivating message of hope and change and became the country’s first black president.

“Barack didn’t just talk about hope because he thought it was a nice slogan to get votes,” the first lady said in the CBS interview. “He and I and so many believe: What else do you have if you don’t have hope?”

The first lady during her time in the White House made top priorities of empowering young women and promoting healthy eating habits.

She argued in the interview that children are the ones who most need hope.

And to try to explain how her husband gave Americans hope, she said he was like the soothing parent who didn’t overreact when a child bumps his or her head on a table.

“Barack has been that for the nation,” the first lady said.

Michelle Obama's suggestion Trump is end of 'hope' for America gets pushback

OMG Michelle and Barry, whatever shall we do!!!!!!!! We are just SNOWFLAKES and you need guide us. That evil Trump has made us all pee on ourselves. He intended this, which means he is probably a right wing pervert!

Wait, wait..........what do you mean the horniest President ever having BIMBO eruptions! IGNORE THAT LAST SENTENCE PLEEBS!

Wait, wait......what do you mean the snow is falling like crazy everywhere, and you need to upgrade your snow blowers, so you want a Lewinsky! Ignore that PLEEBS!

Hey, you crazy RWgers are making me nervous. I need some valium, so I; the very MISERABLE MICHELLE......married to the ALINSKYite....Barry, is going to the family doctor!

Hey, screw you! Barry made this GREAT plan, so great, he exempted congress from it. Once the MIGHTY Barry did that, all of Washington was willing to saddle all of you with OBYSMALCARE, and aren't you happy!

That is correct, repeat after me--------->Trump and the Republicans suck...................Barry, Harry, Nancy, and Bernie are the greatest! Say it 25 times, and you will get to join the BARRY'S-) Just remember, you gotta pay your fairshare, unless of course you are in WASHINGTON!

Don't worry Mrs' Obama the anointed one didn't win and you and your husband are leaving soon, hope is returning.

Judge Jeanine just shit down moochelles throat...classic...lmao
Moochelle just feels so insulted that from this point on, she has to pay for all of her monthly vacations, yet believes that all current slave owners should be picking up the tab. {aka,,all whiteys}

The Primary Objective of Barry/Moochelle/and that Dumb Bitch Iranian in the White House was to take down the white race and make the GOP a minority. Oops, guess that didnt go the way it was planned.

Forum List

Back