Moochelle: I'll never forgive Trump for endangering my family.

Trump embracing birtherism shows either a lack of character or a lack of intelligence

Anymore than saying Romney never paid any federal income tax? Or Bush started the Iraq war to get even for his father? Or Bush planned and carried out 911?

She's a certified whack job. In the piece it stated that she had no interest in politics. Well......why was she allowing her husband to run all over the country bad mouthing Trump? Didn't she think that might piss off some Trump supporter and put her family in jeopardy?

Her comment was nothing but politics. It included guns, racism, and victimization. If that's not leftist politics, then what is it?
You mean after Trump spend the past few years bad mouthing Obama?

You guys are incredible.

You are incredible by skating the point. The point is, she's never been worried about her or her family when it came to her husbands politics. That's the point I was making; not that there was a war of words between the two.

"The point is, she's never been worried about her or her family when it came to her husbands politics.."

Truly one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on this board.

Tell me what it's like to be a black man, or a black woman in this country, motherfucker.
Especially one who's uppity enough to run for the highest office in this country.
I couldn't tell you.
But I have the brains and life experience to know that they were targets of white trash.
You would know about white trash better, I think.
"Barack Obama, who was the 44th President of the United States, has been the target of several assassination threats and alleged plots since he first became a presidential candidate in 2007.

Secret Service protection for Obama began after the Senator received a death threat in 2007, while serving as the junior Senator of Illinois and running for president. This marked the earliest time a candidate received such protection before being nominated

Security was increased early for Barack Obama due to fears of possible assassination attempts by white supremacist or other racist groups or individuals against the first African American major party presidential nominee.""""

Assassination threats against Barack Obama

:boo_hoo14:

Threats against President Trump for his first six months in office are tracking about six to eight per day, the new director of the U.S. Secret Service said on Thursday, CBS News' Pat Milton reports.

It's about the same number of threats made against former Presidents Obama and George W. Bush while they were in office.

The threats include emails, social media postings and someone reporting a suspicious statement, said U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles in his first briefing since taking office in April.

Several threats made against Trump per day: Secret Service director

If mine was the dumbest comments you seen on this board, you just made a dumber one. All Presidents receive threats you uninformed voter. And no, you don't have brains and it seems you don't have any experience.

Diverting and deflecting to Trump doesn't work with me, dumb ass.

Your own topic and thread is about Michelle Obama. Not Trump.

Coward.

You made a claim and I proved you wrong. Hurts........doesn't it?

She's a certified whack job. In the piece it stated that she had no interest in politics. Well......why was she allowing her husband to run all over the country bad mouthing Trump? Didn't she think that might piss off some Trump supporter and put her family in jeopardy?

Her comment was nothing but politics. It included guns, racism, and victimization. If that's not leftist politics, then what is it?

You guys are incredible.

You are incredible by skating the point. The point is, she's never been worried about her or her family when it came to her husbands politics. That's the point I was making; not that there was a war of words between the two.

You say that like you know it for a fact. You don’t. You have no idea what she thought because she is not in the habit of blurting it out all over Twitter.

I think I gave several very good examples of how DumBama would have put himself (or his family) in jeopardy of some kook than questioning his birth certificate. To be honest, I don't see how anybody could get pissed off whether he was born here or not; at least not to the point of violence. That's why I think she's FOS.
LOLOL

Now you’re trying to rationalize crazy people?? You’re too funny.

Could you ever see why someone would setup military style weapons in hotel room windows and spray a crowd of people below?

Could you ever see why someone walk into a movie theater and start spraying the crowd?

Crazy people don’t think rationally. Anything for them can trigger them. A crazy person once tried to assassinate a president just to impress a movie star. Could you see that? How about crazy people who think they’d be doing the nation justice to assassinate a president they didn’t believe had the legal right to be president?

You guys are incredible.

You say that like you know it for a fact. You don’t. You have no idea what she thought because she is not in the habit of blurting it out all over Twitter.

I think I gave several very good examples of how DumBama would have put himself (or his family) in jeopardy of some kook than questioning his birth certificate. To be honest, I don't see how anybody could get pissed off whether he was born here or not; at least not to the point of violence. That's why I think she's FOS.
LOLOL

Could you ever see why someone would setup military style weapons in hotel room windows and spray a crowd of people below?

Could you ever see why someone walk into a movie theater and start spraying the crowd?

Crazy people don’t think rationally. Anything for them can trigger them. A crazy person once tried to assassinate a president just to impress a movie star. Could you see that? How about crazy people who think they’d be doing the nation justice to assassinate a president they didn’t believe had the legal right to be president?

That's about as dumb of a thing as I've heard yet. Like I said, DumBama did many other things that would piss off kooks than Trump saying he was born somewhere else. Do you think veterans who fought in the Iraq war were happy about him trading five top prisoners for some lowly deserter private? I would think that would upset more people than Trump saying he wasn't born in the US.

Well it does matter. When somebody wins an election, the other person loses. The supporters of the other person get upset; some of them too upset.

View attachment 228294

Until we get to a time where the public elects Supreme Court judges, then nobody really has a dog in the race. It's not something anybody should get upset about no more than who a President chooses to be Attorney General or Secretary of State.
You are right, it shouldn’t be political. But the Republicans and Democrats and even Kavannaugh made it political.

What? Where do you get that from? HTF did Kavanaugh ever make it political?

He was just a guy who was selected to be the new Supreme Court judge. He never asked for associated problems nor expected them. Who would have thought Democrats could ever stoop that low?

He was a federal judge for many years with zero problems. He was approved by the Senate for that job with again........ no problems. How would he have known the Democrats would dig up this witch and do what they did to him?

When he went fullout Trump and blamed it on Hillary.

Kavanaugh blamed Hillary? For what? This is the first I heard of such a thing.

If you watched the proceedings, last post makes you an idiot

How so? Please elaborate.

You guys are incredible.

"The point is, she's never been worried about her or her family when it came to her husbands politics.."

Tell me what it's like to be a black man, or a black woman in this country, motherfucker.
Especially one who's uppity enough to run for the highest office in this country.
I couldn't tell you.
But I have the brains and life experience to know that they were targets of white trash.
"Barack Obama, who was the 44th President of the United States, has been the target of several assassination threats and alleged plots since he first became a presidential candidate in 2007.

Secret Service protection for Obama began after the Senator received a death threat in 2007, while serving as the junior Senator of Illinois and running for president. This marked the earliest time a candidate received such protection before being nominated

Security was increased early for Barack Obama due to fears of possible assassination attempts by white supremacist or other racist groups or individuals against the first African American major party presidential nominee.""""

Threats against President Trump for his first six months in office are tracking about six to eight per day, the new director of the U.S. Secret Service said on Thursday, CBS News' Pat Milton reports.

It's about the same number of threats made against former Presidents Obama and George W. Bush while they were in office.

The threats include emails, social media postings and someone reporting a suspicious statement, said U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles in his first briefing since taking office in April.

If mine was the dumbest comments you seen on this board, you just made a dumber one. All Presidents receive threats you uninformed voter. And no, you don't have brains and it seems you don't have any experience.
So why then are you claiming Michelle was never worried about her family? Ya....it is dumb.

How would claims that Barry (son of Frank Marshall Davis) was born in Kenya endanger her baster babies? It makes no sense. That isn't a threat. Not to her or her children. It is a political smear of her gay husband, but there is no hint of physical threat.
”How would claims that Barry (son of Frank Marshall Davis) ....”

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The main problem with the whole Birther thing was strategy. Just like in war, you need choose the hills worth taking and leave the rest alone.

The whole thing was dumb.

From the first week, anyone who looked knew what was going on. Obama had lied about his birth to gain stature at Harvard. Instead of going after him as the liar and fraud that he is, some nimrod decided to take him at his word and push the born in Kenya bullshit.
Where did he lie about his birth?

I couldn't tell you.

So why then are you claiming Michelle was never worried about her family? Ya....it is dumb.

How would claims that Barry (son of Frank Marshall Davis) was born in Kenya endanger her baster babies? It makes no sense. That isn't a threat. Not to her or her children. It is a political smear of her gay husband, but there is no hint of physical threat.
You are utterly disgusting.

In what way?

I agree that the Kenya idiocy is just that. Barry was born in Hawaii, where is mother and father both were. Of course his father was on the FBI watch list as a Communist, so they put down an African exchange student on the birth certificate - the real reason that Barry didn't want it released.

Oh, and you GET that Michelle acknowledges that the girls were conceived with a turkey baster, right? Barry doesn't have sex with women. He's not bi.

Michelle Obama reveals she struggled to conceive, used IVF to have Malia and Sasha
In reality, a realm from which you are clearly divorced, Davis had 5 kids, Obama not among them. If your insanity was anything but laughable, then show any of his actual kids having someone else listed as their father...

You guys are incredible.

LOLOL

That's about as dumb of a thing as I've heard yet. Like I said, DumBama did many other things that would piss off kooks than Trump saying he was born somewhere else. Do you think veterans who fought in the Iraq war were happy about him trading five top prisoners for some lowly deserter private? I would think that would upset more people than Trump saying he wasn't born in the US.
You’re actually trying to rationalize crazy. Even funnier, for political gain. You nutters actually continue getting even nuttier. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

You’re actually trying to rationalize crazy. Even funnier, for political gain. You nutters actually continue getting even nuttier. :cuckoo:

I never rationalized anything about the insane. But to say that somebody may fly off the deep end over where DumBama was born is to say that somebody might fly off the deep end over him telling a joke about George Bush.

LOLOL

I never rationalized anything about the insane. But to say that somebody may fly off the deep end over where DumBama was born is to say that somebody might fly off the deep end over him telling a joke about George Bush.
Of course you did when you said, “I don't see how anybody could get pissed off whether he was born here or not,” as if there’s any rationale behind crazy people committing horrendous crimes.

LOLOL

Of course you did when you said, “I don't see how anybody could get pissed off whether he was born here or not,” as if there’s any rationale behind crazy people committing horrendous crimes.

If that's the case, then a President should never address the public, and we need laws that nobody could ever criticize a politician regardless of how innocuous it is. Because if you even mention a politicians name, it could setoff some kook.

Is that the country you wish to live in?

The main problem with the whole Birther thing was strategy. Just like in war, you need choose the hills worth taking and leave the rest alone.
The main problem with the whole Birther thing was it was just plain stupid

Like 9-11 truth, fake moon landings and Elvis still being alive

I couldn't tell you.

I'm sure there was, but not because of a stupid reason like that. There are nuts on both sides of the isle. And yes, being a Mulatto could certainly spark some racial anger. But not something as stupid as where he was born. Again, everybody knew that since his mother was an American, he's an American no matter what country he was born in.

The whole purpose of birtherism was to stir up the nut jobs and bigots. The same ones who grab their guns and start shooting people

That black man is not legitimate, he is not your president, he lied and stole the election

We still have crazies who believe it. Trump is one of them

Last edited:

LOLOL

It had nothing to do with being president. Trump wasn’t president when he said those things. It’s about not lying to impune someone because there are nuts who will believe those lies.

LOLOL

It had nothing to do with being president. Trump wasn’t president when he said those things. It’s about not lying to impune someone because there are nuts who will believe those lies.

She was fully justified in being afraid for her family and she is fully aware of a very ugly history of violence towards people of color.

I couldn't tell you.

I'm sure there was, but not because of a stupid reason like that. There are nuts on both sides of the isle. And yes, being a Mulatto could certainly spark some racial anger. But not something as stupid as where he was born. Again, everybody knew that since his mother was an American, he's an American no matter what country he was born in.

The whole purpose of birtherism was to stir up the nut jobs and bigots. The same ones who grab their guns and start shooting people

That black man is not legitimate, he is not your president, he lied and stole the election

We still have crazies who believe it. Trump is one of them
well since it was hillaries camp (not her) who started it, go bag on them.

Michael claims he had to go in vitro to get "pregnant" lol

Like Trump, you are scared to death of intelligent women who can easiy kick your panty waisted ass., Grow thew fuck up.
Shes neither intelligent nor a woman
She had two children you fuking slime ball.
What is it with your kind? What makes your kind such nasty and filthy people? Can you explain it? Are you even aware of what you are?

LOLOL

She was fully justified in being afraid for her family and she is fully aware of a very ugly history of violence towards people of color.
From so-called conservatives who just happened to be nearly all white.

Forum List

Back