Moochelle: I'll never forgive Trump for endangering my family.

Trump embracing birtherism shows either a lack of character or a lack of intelligence

[
The dossier claims that Putin has compromising information on Trump

Appears true doesn’t it?

No, it sure doesn't.

Not even a hint of evidence to back it up. Just typical leftist slander and libel.

Unless you have, you know, some EVIDENCE?

Didn't think so. Two years into the Inquisition and the Grand Inquisitor is going after people for 20 year old SEC violations.

But you gutter scum just keep on claiming Trump makes Matzo from the blood of Communist babies.

She's a certified whack job. In the piece it stated that she had no interest in politics. Well......why was she allowing her husband to run all over the country bad mouthing Trump? Didn't she think that might piss off some Trump supporter and put her family in jeopardy?

Her comment was nothing but politics. It included guns, racism, and victimization. If that's not leftist politics, then what is it?
You mean after Trump spend the past few years bad mouthing Obama?

You guys are incredible.

You are incredible by skating the point. The point is, she's never been worried about her or her family when it came to her husbands politics. That's the point I was making; not that there was a war of words between the two.

"The point is, she's never been worried about her or her family when it came to her husbands politics.."

Truly one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on this board.

Tell me what it's like to be a black man, or a black woman in this country, motherfucker.
Especially one who's uppity enough to run for the highest office in this country.
I couldn't tell you.
But I have the brains and life experience to know that they were targets of white trash.
You would know about white trash better, I think.
"Barack Obama, who was the 44th President of the United States, has been the target of several assassination threats and alleged plots since he first became a presidential candidate in 2007.

Secret Service protection for Obama began after the Senator received a death threat in 2007, while serving as the junior Senator of Illinois and running for president. This marked the earliest time a candidate received such protection before being nominated

Security was increased early for Barack Obama due to fears of possible assassination attempts by white supremacist or other racist groups or individuals against the first African American major party presidential nominee.""""

Assassination threats against Barack Obama

:boo_hoo14:

Threats against President Trump for his first six months in office are tracking about six to eight per day, the new director of the U.S. Secret Service said on Thursday, CBS News' Pat Milton reports.

It's about the same number of threats made against former Presidents Obama and George W. Bush while they were in office.

The threats include emails, social media postings and someone reporting a suspicious statement, said U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles in his first briefing since taking office in April.

Several threats made against Trump per day: Secret Service director

If mine was the dumbest comments you seen on this board, you just made a dumber one. All Presidents receive threats you uninformed voter. And no, you don't have brains and it seems you don't have any experience.
So why then are you claiming Michelle was never worried about her family? Ya....it is dumb.

You guys are incredible.

You are incredible by skating the point. The point is, she's never been worried about her or her family when it came to her husbands politics. That's the point I was making; not that there was a war of words between the two.

You say that like you know it for a fact. You don’t. You have no idea what she thought because she is not in the habit of blurting it out all over Twitter.

I think I gave several very good examples of how DumBama would have put himself (or his family) in jeopardy of some kook than questioning his birth certificate. To be honest, I don't see how anybody could get pissed off whether he was born here or not; at least not to the point of violence. That's why I think she's FOS.

How do you know some birther convinced that the president is illegitimate wouldn’t try to kill them? Look at the recent Synagogue killing for example of what a convinced nutter can do.

Nobody is going to get that upset because DumBama claimed he was born here. That's ridiculous. He did a lot of other things that would likely set off some nut than that.
He “claimed” he was born here? Are you a birther? Are you so incapable of using his name you have to resort to immature insults like DumBama?

She's a certified whack job. In the piece it stated that she had no interest in politics. Well......why was she allowing her husband to run all over the country bad mouthing Trump? Didn't she think that might piss off some Trump supporter and put her family in jeopardy?

Her comment was nothing but politics. It included guns, racism, and victimization. If that's not leftist politics, then what is it?

You guys are incredible.

"The point is, she's never been worried about her or her family when it came to her husbands politics.."

Tell me what it's like to be a black man, or a black woman in this country, motherfucker.
Especially one who's uppity enough to run for the highest office in this country.
I couldn't tell you.
But I have the brains and life experience to know that they were targets of white trash.
"Barack Obama, who was the 44th President of the United States, has been the target of several assassination threats and alleged plots since he first became a presidential candidate in 2007.

Secret Service protection for Obama began after the Senator received a death threat in 2007, while serving as the junior Senator of Illinois and running for president. This marked the earliest time a candidate received such protection before being nominated

Security was increased early for Barack Obama due to fears of possible assassination attempts by white supremacist or other racist groups or individuals against the first African American major party presidential nominee.""""

Threats against President Trump for his first six months in office are tracking about six to eight per day, the new director of the U.S. Secret Service said on Thursday, CBS News' Pat Milton reports.

It's about the same number of threats made against former Presidents Obama and George W. Bush while they were in office.

The threats include emails, social media postings and someone reporting a suspicious statement, said U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles in his first briefing since taking office in April.

If mine was the dumbest comments you seen on this board, you just made a dumber one. All Presidents receive threats you uninformed voter. And no, you don't have brains and it seems you don't have any experience.
So why then are you claiming Michelle was never worried about her family? Ya....it is dumb.

How would claims that Barry (son of Frank Marshall Davis) was born in Kenya endanger her baster babies? It makes no sense. That isn't a threat. Not to her or her children. It is a political smear of her gay husband, but there is no hint of physical threat.

You guys are incredible.

I couldn't tell you.

How would claims that Barry (son of Frank Marshall Davis) was born in Kenya endanger her baster babies? It makes no sense. That isn't a threat. Not to her or her children. It is a political smear of her gay husband, but there is no hint of physical threat.
You are utterly disgusting.

I couldn't tell you.

You are utterly disgusting.

In what way?

I agree that the Kenya idiocy is just that. Barry was born in Hawaii, where is mother and father both were. Of course his father was on the FBI watch list as a Communist, so they put down an African exchange student on the birth certificate - the real reason that Barry didn't want it released.

Oh, and you GET that Michelle acknowledges that the girls were conceived with a turkey baster, right? Barry doesn't have sex with women. He's not bi.

Michelle Obama reveals she struggled to conceive, used IVF to have Malia and Sasha

Trump embracing birtherism shows either a lack of character or a lack of intelligence
Obama was the first person to ever mention that he was "born in Kenya"

They always seem to forget that little detail.

Of course he was a fraud, just like Elizabeth Warren. He was born in Hawaii, but being a foreigner looked good to Harvard,. so he lied.

While I agree the entire birther thing was stupid, how did it endanger anyone?

It didn't. She hates Trump and I can understand why, it's just be honest about it. She was trying to promote hating Trump using sympathy.

It's politics plain and simple which (according to her) she doesn't want anything to do with.

While I agree the entire birther thing was stupid, how did it endanger anyone?
Because kooks take it seriously.

Like leftist kooks take the Russian collusion lies you tell seriously?

Obama actually used the FBI and NSA to spy on both candidate Trump and president elect Trump. I'd say in perspective we are talking a sprinkle verses a tsunami.

Explain how that is not treason? Seriously, he used the federal government to try and rig the election, then engaged in espionage against the incoming administration. I get that you're a partisan hack, but how is that anything but treason? :dunno:

You guys are incredible.

I couldn't tell you.

I'm sure there was, but not because of a stupid reason like that. There are nuts on both sides of the isle. And yes, being a Mulatto could certainly spark some racial anger. But not something as stupid as where he was born. Again, everybody knew that since his mother was an American, he's an American no matter what country he was born in.

The main problem with the whole Birther thing was strategy. Just like in war, you need choose the hills worth taking and leave the rest alone.

The whole thing was dumb.

From the first week, anyone who looked knew what was going on. Obama had lied about his birth to gain stature at Harvard. Instead of going after him as the liar and fraud that he is, some nimrod decided to take him at his word and push the born in Kenya bullshit.

Forum List

Back