Moochelle: I'll never forgive Trump for endangering my family.

The main problem with the whole Birther thing was strategy. Just like in war, you need choose the hills worth taking and leave the rest alone.

The whole thing was dumb.

From the first week, anyone who looked knew what was going on. Obama had lied about his birth to gain stature at Harvard. Instead of going after him as the liar and fraud that he is, some nimrod decided to take him at his word and push the born in Kenya bullshit.

Much like they are trying to do to Trump today, people were looking for a reason to get him out of there.

You are incredible by skating the point. The point is, she's never been worried about her or her family when it came to her husbands politics. That's the point I was making; not that there was a war of words between the two.

"The point is, she's never been worried about her or her family when it came to her husbands politics.."

Truly one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on this board.

Tell me what it's like to be a black man, or a black woman in this country, motherfucker.
Especially one who's uppity enough to run for the highest office in this country.
I couldn't tell you.
But I have the brains and life experience to know that they were targets of white trash.
You would know about white trash better, I think.
"Barack Obama, who was the 44th President of the United States, has been the target of several assassination threats and alleged plots since he first became a presidential candidate in 2007.

Secret Service protection for Obama began after the Senator received a death threat in 2007, while serving as the junior Senator of Illinois and running for president. This marked the earliest time a candidate received such protection before being nominated

Security was increased early for Barack Obama due to fears of possible assassination attempts by white supremacist or other racist groups or individuals against the first African American major party presidential nominee.""""

Assassination threats against Barack Obama

:boo_hoo14:

Threats against President Trump for his first six months in office are tracking about six to eight per day, the new director of the U.S. Secret Service said on Thursday, CBS News' Pat Milton reports.

It's about the same number of threats made against former Presidents Obama and George W. Bush while they were in office.

The threats include emails, social media postings and someone reporting a suspicious statement, said U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles in his first briefing since taking office in April.

Several threats made against Trump per day: Secret Service director

If mine was the dumbest comments you seen on this board, you just made a dumber one. All Presidents receive threats you uninformed voter. And no, you don't have brains and it seems you don't have any experience.
So why then are you claiming Michelle was never worried about her family? Ya....it is dumb.

How would claims that Barry (son of Frank Marshall Davis) was born in Kenya endanger her baster babies? It makes no sense. That isn't a threat. Not to her or her children. It is a political smear of her gay husband, but there is no hint of physical threat.

I'm sure there was, but not because of a stupid reason like that. There are nuts on both sides of the isle. And yes, being a Mulatto could certainly spark some racial anger. But not something as stupid as where he was born. Again, everybody knew that since his mother was an American, he's an American no matter what country he was born in.

Every president gets threats. They should be taken seriously, which is why we have the secret service. But the idea that the birther idiocy endangered the Obamas is just stupid.

While I agree the entire birther thing was stupid, how did it endanger anyone?
Because kooks take it seriously.

Then he shouldn't have taken the job at all because kooks take everything seriously.
So you would agree that Kavanaugh’s family shouldn’t have been concerned with any of the threats they got then...in fact no one should be?

Being nominated a judge and winning a political position are two different things. Being nominated a judge is normally not something that promotes anger unless you have a bunch of lying libs trying to pull a stunt like they were pulling.

It didn't. She hates Trump and I can understand why, it's just be honest about it. She was trying to promote hating Trump using sympathy.

It's politics plain and simple which (according to her) she doesn't want anything to do with.

I have to ask...did you read her book? Because according to a review, out of the entire book, only a scant few pages had anything to do with Trump.

How are death threats...only politics?

Donald Trump's longtime butler allegedly made racist death threats to President Obama
To all my friends on FB, just a short note to you on our pus headed “president” !!!! This character who I refer to as zero (0) should have been taken out by our military and shot as an enemy agent in his first term !!!!!“ Mr Senecal said in a Facebook post, according to Mother Jones magazine.

Last April, he wrote that the president should be hanged.

“Looks like that sleezey b**tard zero (O) is trying to out maneuvre Congress again, if the truth be known this prick needs to be hung for treason!!!” he said.

Like Mr Trump, Mr Senecal also argued that Mr Obama is not a United States citizen and is ineligible to serve as president.

Then he shouldn't have taken the job at all because kooks take everything seriously.
So you would agree that Kavanaugh’s family shouldn’t have been concerned with any of the threats they got then...in fact no one should be?

Being nominated a judge and winning a political position are two different things. Being nominated a judge is normally not something that promotes anger unless you have a bunch of lying libs trying to pull a stunt like they were pulling.

Shouldn’t matter, unless you are moving the goal posts.

It didn't. She hates Trump and I can understand why, it's just be honest about it. She was trying to promote hating Trump using sympathy.

It's politics plain and simple which (according to her) she doesn't want anything to do with.

I have to ask...did you read her book? Because according to a review, out of the entire book, only a scant few pages had anything to do with Trump.

How are death threats...only politics?

Donald Trump's longtime butler allegedly made racist death threats to President Obama

Last April, he wrote that the president should be hanged.

“Looks like that sleezey b**tard zero (O) is trying to out maneuvre Congress again, if the truth be known this prick needs to be hung for treason!!!” he said.

Like Mr Trump, Mr Senecal also argued that Mr Obama is not a United States citizen and is ineligible to serve as president.

So?

You commies are always trying to hype up shit. So his butler recognized that Obama engaged in treason? Well DUH.

You are incredible by skating the point. The point is, she's never been worried about her or her family when it came to her husbands politics. That's the point I was making; not that there was a war of words between the two.

You say that like you know it for a fact. You don’t. You have no idea what she thought because she is not in the habit of blurting it out all over Twitter.

I think I gave several very good examples of how DumBama would have put himself (or his family) in jeopardy of some kook than questioning his birth certificate. To be honest, I don't see how anybody could get pissed off whether he was born here or not; at least not to the point of violence. That's why I think she's FOS.

How do you know some birther convinced that the president is illegitimate wouldn’t try to kill them? Look at the recent Synagogue killing for example of what a convinced nutter can do.

Nobody is going to get that upset because DumBama claimed he was born here. That's ridiculous. He did a lot of other things that would likely set off some nut than that.
He “claimed” he was born here? Are you a birther? Are you so incapable of using his name you have to resort to immature insults like DumBama?

Nothing like Trumpeters or Mittens, huh?

You say that like you know it for a fact. You don’t. You have no idea what she thought because she is not in the habit of blurting it out all over Twitter.

I think I gave several very good examples of how DumBama would have put himself (or his family) in jeopardy of some kook than questioning his birth certificate. To be honest, I don't see how anybody could get pissed off whether he was born here or not; at least not to the point of violence. That's why I think she's FOS.

How do you know some birther convinced that the president is illegitimate wouldn’t try to kill them? Look at the recent Synagogue killing for example of what a convinced nutter can do.

Nobody is going to get that upset because DumBama claimed he was born here. That's ridiculous. He did a lot of other things that would likely set off some nut than that.
He “claimed” he was born here? Are you a birther? Are you so incapable of using his name you have to resort to immature insults like DumBama?

Mittens?

Trumpeters is not referring to Trump.

I call Trump, Trump.

WASHINGTON– Former first lady Michelle Obama discusses her dislike of President Donald Trump — as well as personal details of her life before and during her time in the White House — in her highly anticipated memoir, “Becoming,” The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Obama says she would “never forgive” Trump for the rumors he spread questioning the legitimacy of President Barack Obama’s American birth certificate, which she said threatened her family’s safety.

“The whole [birther] thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks,” she writes, according to the Post, which obtained an early copy of the book. It will be released next Tuesday.

“What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?,” she adds. “Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

Washington Post: Michelle Obama says in memoir she’ll ‘never forgive’ Trump for endangering her family

Where to start on this?

First off, Trump never started the birther movement--Hillary Clinton did. Yet no mention of how Hillary "endangered her family." Trump merely grabbed the ball at the 50 yard line and ran with it.

Secondly, is she from this country? Doesn't she understand how American politics works? If she actually believes that making such an innocuous statement about her husband could cause harm to her family, did she really expect him to be insulated from any criticism at all when he decided to run for President?

Racism. Oh yes, we can't leave that one out. Questioning Obama's citizenry had nothing to do with anything except racism.

Furthermore, in this article, she didn't point out one threat made to her, her husband or family over Trump's remark about the birth certificate.

Trump making a claim about DumBama's legitimacy does not promote violence. This promotes violence:

View attachment 227883

Neither will I.

WASHINGTON– Former first lady Michelle Obama discusses her dislike of President Donald Trump — as well as personal details of her life before and during her time in the White House — in her highly anticipated memoir, “Becoming,” The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Obama says she would “never forgive” Trump for the rumors he spread questioning the legitimacy of President Barack Obama’s American birth certificate, which she said threatened her family’s safety.

“The whole [birther] thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks,” she writes, according to the Post, which obtained an early copy of the book. It will be released next Tuesday.

“What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?,” she adds. “Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

Washington Post: Michelle Obama says in memoir she’ll ‘never forgive’ Trump for endangering her family

Where to start on this?

First off, Trump never started the birther movement--Hillary Clinton did. Yet no mention of how Hillary "endangered her family." Trump merely grabbed the ball at the 50 yard line and ran with it.

Secondly, is she from this country? Doesn't she understand how American politics works? If she actually believes that making such an innocuous statement about her husband could cause harm to her family, did she really expect him to be insulated from any criticism at all when he decided to run for President?

Racism. Oh yes, we can't leave that one out. Questioning Obama's citizenry had nothing to do with anything except racism.

Furthermore, in this article, she didn't point out one threat made to her, her husband or family over Trump's remark about the birth certificate.

Trump making a claim about DumBama's legitimacy does not promote violence. This promotes violence:

View attachment 227883

Neither will I.

Funny thing about that Maxine Water’s video. It wasn’t what promoted the Synagogue shooting. Or sending mailbombs to Trump critics.

Well it does matter. When somebody wins an election, the other person loses. The supporters of the other person get upset; some of them too upset.

Unknown.jpeg

Until we get to a time where the public elects Supreme Court judges, then nobody really has a dog in the race. It's not something anybody should get upset about no more than who a President chooses to be Attorney General or Secretary of State.

Well it does matter. When somebody wins an election, the other person loses. The supporters of the other person get upset; some of them too upset.

View attachment 228294

Until we get to a time where the public elects Supreme Court judges, then nobody really has a dog in the race. It's not something anybody should get upset about no more than who a President chooses to be Attorney General or Secretary of State.
You are right, it shouldn’t be political. But the Republicans and Democrats and even Kavannaugh made it political.

Mittens?

I call Trump, Trump.

Yes you do, but others try to be creative with the orange haired leader.

View attachment 228294

You are right, it shouldn’t be political. But the Republicans and Democrats and even Kavannaugh made it political.

What? Where do you get that from? HTF did Kavanaugh ever make it political?

He was just a guy who was selected to be the new Supreme Court judge. He never asked for associated problems nor expected them. Who would have thought Democrats could ever stoop that low?

He was a federal judge for many years with zero problems. He was approved by the Senate for that job with again........ no problems. How would he have known the Democrats would dig up this witch and do what they did to him?

Mittens?

I call Trump, Trump.

You have to admit the orange tan with the pale spectacles is pretty ridiculous. Like Obama’s ears.

View attachment 228294

He was just a guy who was selected to be the new Supreme Court judge. He never asked for associated problems nor expected them. Who would have thought Democrats could ever stoop that low?

He was a federal judge for many years with zero problems. He was approved by the Senate for that job with again........ no problems. How would he have known the Democrats would dig up this witch and do what they did to him?

When he went fullout Trump and blamed it on Hillary.

So why then are you claiming Michelle was never worried about her family? Ya....it is dumb.

I said she was never worried about her family for that particular reason. Of course any wife would have to be a little concerned about her husband becoming President. When that happens, half of the country hates that person.

View attachment 228294

Kavanaugh blamed Hillary? For what? This is the first I heard of such a thing.

Mittens?

I call Trump, Trump.

You have to admit the orange tan with the pale spectacles is pretty ridiculous. Like Obama’s ears.

Okay, but that's part of politics. It's part of discussing the leader of the opposite side. Is it any less "immature" to say people who follow Trump are Trumpettes than it is to say DumBama? I think the guy is dumb. He did a lot of dumb things, and I don't care where he went to college or where he graduated from.

View attachment 228294

Kavanaugh blamed Hillary? For what? This is the first I heard of such a thing.

If you watched the proceedings, last post makes you an idiot

Forum List

Back