Moochelle: I'll never forgive Trump for endangering my family.

"The point is, she's never been worried about her or her family when it came to her husbands politics.."

Truly one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on this board.

Tell me what it's like to be a black man, or a black woman in this country, motherfucker.
Especially one who's uppity enough to run for the highest office in this country.
I couldn't tell you.
But I have the brains and life experience to know that they were targets of white trash.
You would know about white trash better, I think.
"Barack Obama, who was the 44th President of the United States, has been the target of several assassination threats and alleged plots since he first became a presidential candidate in 2007.

Secret Service protection for Obama began after the Senator received a death threat in 2007, while serving as the junior Senator of Illinois and running for president. This marked the earliest time a candidate received such protection before being nominated

Security was increased early for Barack Obama due to fears of possible assassination attempts by white supremacist or other racist groups or individuals against the first African American major party presidential nominee.""""

Assassination threats against Barack Obama

:boo_hoo14:

Threats against President Trump for his first six months in office are tracking about six to eight per day, the new director of the U.S. Secret Service said on Thursday, CBS News' Pat Milton reports.

It's about the same number of threats made against former Presidents Obama and George W. Bush while they were in office.

The threats include emails, social media postings and someone reporting a suspicious statement, said U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles in his first briefing since taking office in April.

Several threats made against Trump per day: Secret Service director

If mine was the dumbest comments you seen on this board, you just made a dumber one. All Presidents receive threats you uninformed voter. And no, you don't have brains and it seems you don't have any experience.
So why then are you claiming Michelle was never worried about her family? Ya....it is dumb.

How would claims that Barry (son of Frank Marshall Davis) was born in Kenya endanger her baster babies? It makes no sense. That isn't a threat. Not to her or her children. It is a political smear of her gay husband, but there is no hint of physical threat.

I'm sure there was, but not because of a stupid reason like that. There are nuts on both sides of the isle. And yes, being a Mulatto could certainly spark some racial anger. But not something as stupid as where he was born. Again, everybody knew that since his mother was an American, he's an American no matter what country he was born in.

The whole purpose of birtherism was to stir up the nut jobs and bigots. The same ones who grab their guns and start shooting people

That black man is not legitimate, he is not your president, he lied and stole the election

We still have crazies who believe it. Trump is one of them

The purpose of birtherism was to get Obama into colleges and Universities that would never give his chooming grades a second look were he born in 'merica

Michael claims he had to go in vitro to get "pregnant" lol

Like Trump, you are scared to death of intelligent women who can easiy kick your panty waisted ass., Grow thew fuck up.
Shes neither intelligent nor a woman
She had two children you fuking slime ball.
What is it with your kind? What makes your kind such nasty and filthy people? Can you explain it? Are you even aware of what you are?

The Obama boys, Barack and Michael, adopted those 2 girls

I think I gave several very good examples of how DumBama would have put himself (or his family) in jeopardy of some kook than questioning his birth certificate. To be honest, I don't see how anybody could get pissed off whether he was born here or not; at least not to the point of violence. That's why I think she's FOS.
LOLOL

Now you’re trying to rationalize crazy people?? You’re too funny.

Could you ever see why someone would setup military style weapons in hotel room windows and spray a crowd of people below?

Could you ever see why someone walk into a movie theater and start spraying the crowd?

Crazy people don’t think rationally. Anything for them can trigger them. A crazy person once tried to assassinate a president just to impress a movie star. Could you see that? How about crazy people who think they’d be doing the nation justice to assassinate a president they didn’t believe had the legal right to be president?

That's about as dumb of a thing as I've heard yet. Like I said, DumBama did many other things that would piss off kooks than Trump saying he was born somewhere else. Do you think veterans who fought in the Iraq war were happy about him trading five top prisoners for some lowly deserter private? I would think that would upset more people than Trump saying he wasn't born in the US.
You’re actually trying to rationalize crazy. Even funnier, for political gain. You nutters actually continue getting even nuttier. :cuckoo:

I never rationalized anything about the insane. But to say that somebody may fly off the deep end over where DumBama was born is to say that somebody might fly off the deep end over him telling a joke about George Bush.
It had nothing to do with being president. Trump wasn’t president when he said those things. It’s about not lying to impune someone because there are nuts who will believe those lies.

It does have everything to do with him being President because if he wasn't, nobody would care what Trump had to say about him.

As former first lady, she should show a little class or at the very least, think before she makes a comment like this. The only reason she singled out what Trump said was to promote hatred and nothing more. For crying out loud, the woman used her own family to do so.

"The point is, she's never been worried about her or her family when it came to her husbands politics.."

Truly one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on this board.

Tell me what it's like to be a black man, or a black woman in this country, motherfucker.
Especially one who's uppity enough to run for the highest office in this country.
I couldn't tell you.
But I have the brains and life experience to know that they were targets of white trash.
You would know about white trash better, I think.
"Barack Obama, who was the 44th President of the United States, has been the target of several assassination threats and alleged plots since he first became a presidential candidate in 2007.

Secret Service protection for Obama began after the Senator received a death threat in 2007, while serving as the junior Senator of Illinois and running for president. This marked the earliest time a candidate received such protection before being nominated

Security was increased early for Barack Obama due to fears of possible assassination attempts by white supremacist or other racist groups or individuals against the first African American major party presidential nominee.""""

Assassination threats against Barack Obama

Threats against President Trump for his first six months in office are tracking about six to eight per day, the new director of the U.S. Secret Service said on Thursday, CBS News' Pat Milton reports.

It's about the same number of threats made against former Presidents Obama and George W. Bush while they were in office.

The threats include emails, social media postings and someone reporting a suspicious statement, said U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles in his first briefing since taking office in April.

If mine was the dumbest comments you seen on this board, you just made a dumber one. All Presidents receive threats you uninformed voter. And no, you don't have brains and it seems you don't have any experience.
So why then are you claiming Michelle was never worried about her family? Ya....it is dumb.

How would claims that Barry (son of Frank Marshall Davis) was born in Kenya endanger her baster babies? It makes no sense. That isn't a threat. Not to her or her children. It is a political smear of her gay husband, but there is no hint of physical threat.

I'm sure there was, but not because of a stupid reason like that. There are nuts on both sides of the isle. And yes, being a Mulatto could certainly spark some racial anger. But not something as stupid as where he was born. Again, everybody knew that since his mother was an American, he's an American no matter what country he was born in.

The whole purpose of birtherism was to stir up the nut jobs and bigots. The same ones who grab their guns and start shooting people

That black man is not legitimate, he is not your president, he lied and stole the election

Just like the crazies who think Trump got together with Russia and fixed the election?

LOLOL

Could you ever see why someone would setup military style weapons in hotel room windows and spray a crowd of people below?

Could you ever see why someone walk into a movie theater and start spraying the crowd?

Crazy people don’t think rationally. Anything for them can trigger them. A crazy person once tried to assassinate a president just to impress a movie star. Could you see that? How about crazy people who think they’d be doing the nation justice to assassinate a president they didn’t believe had the legal right to be president?

That's about as dumb of a thing as I've heard yet. Like I said, DumBama did many other things that would piss off kooks than Trump saying he was born somewhere else. Do you think veterans who fought in the Iraq war were happy about him trading five top prisoners for some lowly deserter private? I would think that would upset more people than Trump saying he wasn't born in the US.
You’re actually trying to rationalize crazy. Even funnier, for political gain. You nutters actually continue getting even nuttier. :cuckoo:

I never rationalized anything about the insane. But to say that somebody may fly off the deep end over where DumBama was born is to say that somebody might fly off the deep end over him telling a joke about George Bush.
It had nothing to do with being president. Trump wasn’t president when he said those things. It’s about not lying to impune someone because there are nuts who will believe those lies.

It does have everything to do with him being President because if he wasn't, nobody would care what Trump had to say about him.

As former first lady, she should show a little class or at the very least, think before she makes a comment like this. The only reason she singled out what Trump said was to promote hatred and nothing more. For crying out loud, the woman used her own family to do so.

Show a little class?

Show a little class :lmao:

I can't believe you would say that when you support a president who shows absolutely NO class, and regularly insults and blames the Obama's for everything that goes wrong.

She shows a lot of class and restraint imo, but you need to get your own house in order first before demanding class of anyone else.

well since it was hillaries camp (not her) who started it, go bag on them.
How is it all of you rightards are consistently so fucking stupid??

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

A trump fluffer calling out others for not showing class. Now THAT’s rich.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Show a little class?

I can't believe you would say that when you support a president who shows absolutely NO class, and regularly insults and blames the Obama's for everything that goes wrong.

She shows a lot of class and restraint imo, but you need to get your own house in order first before demanding class of anyone else.

When I become a well known public figure, I'll do that.

Show a little class?

Trump is already a public figure. Why aren't you demanding he show some class while expecting Michelle Obama, who has a hell of a lot of class to "show more class"?

well since it was hillaries camp (not her) who started it, go bag on them.
Actually it was nobody on her staff

However, Crooked Donnie bought the whole charade

The purpose of birtherism was to get Obama into colleges and Universities that would never give his chooming grades a second look were he born in 'merica
Graduated top of his class Harvard Law

Meanwhile Crooked Donnie needed his Daddy to buy him a diploma

Show a little class?

well i'm glad obama never blamed bush.

Let's see...I think maybe twice in 8 years? On the economy and the wars?

I've lost count of Trump's blame casting. Tell me, has he EVER taken responsibility for anything?
Show a little class?

Obama never even took the bar exam, why do you think Kagan got SCOTUS?

Actually it was George H Bush who bought him his diploma. He has a habit of doing that you know. :desk:

Show a little class?

Trump is already a public figure. Why aren't you demanding he show some class while expecting Michelle Obama, who has a hell of a lot of class to "show more class"?

When the topic is about Donald Trump, I'll do that. Like I said, if she just came out and said she hated Trump, or has no respect for what Trump said, I could at least say she's honest. I'd even agree with her. But to use her family and create a fear fallacy as an excuse to hate Trump, that's dishonest.

Actually, Obama didn't graduate at the top of his class anywhere

Let's see...I think maybe twice in 8 years? On the economy and the wars?

I've lost count of Trump's blame casting. Tell me, has he EVER taken responsibility for anything?
Show a little class?

i guess i can try to decipher this but i never said trump *wasn't* horrible at this also. just funny to watch people believe obama never blamed someone else. this is likely where his wife got it from.

She's a certified whack job. In the piece it stated that she had no interest in politics. Well......why was she allowing her husband to run all over the country bad mouthing Trump? Didn't she think that might piss off some Trump supporter and put her family in jeopardy?

Her comment was nothing but politics. It included guns, racism, and victimization. If that's not leftist politics, then what is it?

Interestingly, Obama had not problem feeding into the notion that law enforcement is racist as white police officers were being assassinated around the country.

Meanwhile, he refused to even utter the words, "Islamic terrorism" so that people would not take their anger out on innocent Muslims.

Thousands of American families will never forgive the Obama's for endangering their families by allowing illegals to flood into the country. Resulting in Americans being killed, raped, maimed, robbed, and hacked with machetes.

Forum List

Back