Moochelle: I'll never forgive Trump for endangering my family.

Nope, she didn’t do that either. It’s sad to see folks like you with such a deformed brain.

How dare you call me a liberal!

No, she had nothing to do with it. Her campaign aid just decided to do it on her own. View attachment 227984

I swear if I ever wanted to try to sell somebody a bridge, I would make sure it's a liberal, because you stupid people will believe anything.
I didn’t. You’re apparently too brain-dead to understand I called you a conservative.

Meanwhile, Hillary still never had a campaign aid spread birther nonsense. I even showed you where it started and you still can’t figure this out.

It started before Hillary but got little recognition. Nobody knew or cared. He was only a Senator at the time.

Hillary is the one who made the theme popular which was long before Trump came along:

Lawsuit questions Obama’s eligibility for office

Times Flubs Timeline of 'Birther' Myth: First Spread by Hillary Clinton Supporters in 2008
Trump kept it up for eight years and he never stopped doing it.

I don’t care who started it, Trump owned it.

What the fuk is with these nasty a$$ right wingers?

Don’t they have any morals at all?

They always want to say he started it.

They’re just trash, filthy trash. No morals of values.

Why do you think Obamas own grandmother, half brother and sister said he was born in Kenya?
What was their motive to say something like that?

They didn’t

What Trump accused Obama of (with no evidence) is despicable and shows either a complete lack of character or a complete lack of intelligence

You can believe that if you want. But what Mooochelle said was a complete lie. She nor her family was in danger because Trump questioned Ears citizenship.
Birther claims were downright racism directed at the first black president of the US
They were devised to pander to the racist elements of the Republican Party and delegitimize the first black president

“He is not the real president”

People are sick of you leftists making everything about race. It's gone on so long we just point and laugh now.

His father was a foreigner.
Barry changed his identity to a terrorist name.
He withheld his birth certificate for years.

It had nothing to do with race.

Some things ARE about racism

With Obama, racists made two primary attacks

1. Claiming that his presidency is illegitimate and fabricating a bizarre tale that he was secretly born in Africa.
2. Attacking his public speaking. Obama was a powerful public speaker and racists could not accept that a black man could be eloquent. They fabricated a rumor and posted fake stories that he could not speak without a TelePrompTer

You mean like this?
harry reid says obama has no negro dialect - Bing video

If that's not leftist politics, then what is it?
It may have been Soros' politics whom those left clowns have been protecting and serving for years and for big money he's been pouring into them.
That's white. Attack Jews after they were slaughtered in their place of worship.
What is wrong with you people?
...about as bad as using their plight as a talking point to further an agenda, right?

It would be one thing if people actually believed the Democrats cared, but most realize they dont care, and they use these situations as a weapon, in order to attempt to silence the opposition. It's kind of like using racism at evey turn, its losing its effect and people are starting to ignore it. Using that term for everything under the sun is actually minimizing the actual racism that goes on in this country, or at least making it less noticeable.

What Trump accused Obama of (with no evidence) is despicable and shows either a complete lack of character or a complete lack of intelligence

You can believe that if you want. But what Mooochelle said was a complete lie. She nor her family was in danger because Trump questioned Ears citizenship.
Birther claims were downright racism directed at the first black president of the US
They were devised to pander to the racist elements of the Republican Party and delegitimize the first black president

People are sick of you leftists making everything about race. It's gone on so long we just point and laugh now.

1. Claiming that his presidency is illegitimate and fabricating a bizarre tale that he was secretly born in Africa.
2. Attacking his public speaking. Obama was a powerful public speaker and racists could not accept that a black man could be eloquent. They fabricated a rumor and posted fake stories that he could not speak without a TelePrompTer

You mean like this?
And?

You mean like this?
And?

And is this where you play stupid...oh wait, you're not playing.

Good point. So far they just bust into Synagogues and black churches and shoot a bunch of people.

Are you talking about the Trump hater who killed those people in the Synagog?
That rightwinger dude. And the one that tried to shoot up a black church in KY. Or the one that sent the pipe bombs,

There is a certain irony when you have that sort of record and you rail against the left for vandalism, property destruction and disorderly conduct.
And the Democrats who fight to keep abortion, the largest continuing mass genocide in American history.

I don't see one thing about race in your response. Can you point to me where that is please?

After all, leftists on this board and in public are saying the same thing about Trump: His presidency is illegitimate. Is that about race too?

Who was attacked about speaking more than George Bush? Was that racist?

Let's face it, 20 years ago, Obama would have been serving us coffee this morning.

WASHINGTON– Former first lady Michelle Obama discusses her dislike of President Donald Trump — as well as personal details of her life before and during her time in the White House — in her highly anticipated memoir, “Becoming,” The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Obama says she would “never forgive” Trump for the rumors he spread questioning the legitimacy of President Barack Obama’s American birth certificate, which she said threatened her family’s safety.

“The whole [birther] thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks,” she writes, according to the Post, which obtained an early copy of the book. It will be released next Tuesday.

“What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?,” she adds. “Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

Washington Post: Michelle Obama says in memoir she’ll ‘never forgive’ Trump for endangering her family

Where to start on this?

First off, Trump never started the birther movement--Hillary Clinton did. Yet no mention of how Hillary "endangered her family." Trump merely grabbed the ball at the 50 yard line and ran with it.

Secondly, is she from this country? Doesn't she understand how American politics works? If she actually believes that making such an innocuous statement about her husband could cause harm to her family, did she really expect him to be insulated from any criticism at all when he decided to run for President?

Racism. Oh yes, we can't leave that one out. Questioning Obama's citizenry had nothing to do with anything except racism.

Furthermore, in this article, she didn't point out one threat made to her, her husband or family over Trump's remark about the birth certificate.

Trump making a claim about DumBama's legitimacy does not promote violence. This promotes violence:

View attachment 227883

FUCK HER RACE BAITING ASS.

Dumbass... your link also proved no one in Hillaries camp started birtherism.

You should try reading your links before you post them.

:dance:

Are you a chid or something? Do I have to read everything to you?

Pennsylvania’s former deputy attorney general and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton supporter Philip J. Berg has filed a lawsuit in federal court in Pennsylvania accusing presumptive Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obamaof lying about his U.S. citizenship, which would make him ineligible to be president.

From link 2:

Stelter's "for more than a year" time-frame would date the rumors before July 2008, before Obama's election, and during the fiercely contested Democratic primary. Indeed, the rumor that Obama was not a U.S. citizen was initially spread in April 2008 by a group of Hillary Clinton supporters, as reported April 22 by Politico's Ben Smith and Byron Tau:
You’re truly fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

How many times are you going to prove yourself wrong by proving neither Hillary nor anyone from her campaign started birtherism??

You first link, which doesn’t work, is about Berg, who was not her aid, filed a law suit in August, 2008.

Your second link is about an aid, but she said nothing about birtherism. She claimed he was really a Muslim. And she blasted an email to that effect (for which she was fired) in April, 2008.

Both of those dates came after the March, 2008 date I showed you earlier where birtherism was born on a freeper site.

You must have rocks for brains to think April or August came before March of that same year.

1233796371590.gif

You must have reading compensation problems. I said earlier that no, she didn't create it, but yes, she made it popular.

You don't need the link (which works just fine) to read what I copied and pasted.

Now maybe you can explain to me how a Clinton supporter and former deputy AG of hers would benefit by suing DumBama.
You’re just fucking crazy. There really is no other explanation.

No, she didn’t make it popular. She never said he was born in Kenya. No one in her campaign said he was born in Kenya. Philip Berg was never anything but a supporter of hers, like some 18+ million other Americans. Therefore, she couldn’t possibly have made it popular.

You tightie whitie righties are simply, but utterly, deranged. :cuckoo;

He was much more than a supporter of hers, and (as expected) you never answered my question as to why "he" would benefit by suing Obama.
He had no connection to her any more than Crazy Orly Taitz did, which is none. He was an ardent supporter who tried to eliminate her stiffest competition.

So again, she never said Obama was born in Kenya. No one from her campaign said Obama was born in Kenya. Yet despite that stark reality, here you are, mind-numbingly asserting she made it popular.

14ndylk.jpg

How dare you call me a liberal!

No, she had nothing to do with it. Her campaign aid just decided to do it on her own. View attachment 227984

I swear if I ever wanted to try to sell somebody a bridge, I would make sure it's a liberal, because you stupid people will believe anything.
I didn’t. You’re apparently too brain-dead to understand I called you a conservative.

Meanwhile, Hillary still never had a campaign aid spread birther nonsense. I even showed you where it started and you still can’t figure this out.

It started before Hillary but got little recognition. Nobody knew or cared. He was only a Senator at the time.

Hillary is the one who made the theme popular which was long before Trump came along:

Lawsuit questions Obama’s eligibility for office

Times Flubs Timeline of 'Birther' Myth: First Spread by Hillary Clinton Supporters in 2008
LOLOL

^^^^ a dumbass who didn’t bother to read his own links.:lmao:

Dumbass .... your links prove she didn’t start it.

That's part of being a crime family. Let others take the blame for your evil deeds.

This is a broad who paid for a fake dossier where the information she bought came from the Russian government. And you think she's not capable of having other minions do things she doesn't want to take responsibility for?

That dossier has not been proven to be falser.

Clintin did not buy it from the Russians.

It is called opposition research. All candidates do it. She hired a company. It is not her fault that Trump's trail was in Russia.

Quit lying you piece of shit.

You are ac liar.
That guy can’t stop lying. Being conservative means saying any lie, no matter how ridiculous, to further the conservative agenda.

Charlottesville-1024x684.jpg

170812-charlottesville-car-crash-graphic-ew-413p_fb83f513fd30e7adbb65d5ec29eb8e8c.fit-760w.jpg

Peaceful white Nazi Republicans.
This is what they call peace.

That looks like an ANTIFA flag in that last picture, fuckwad? You know, the Brown Shirts of the DNC who go out on Kristalnacht on a regular basis. Did you gutter scum create so much violence that it turned deadly?

WASHINGTON– Former first lady Michelle Obama discusses her dislike of President Donald Trump — as well as personal details of her life before and during her time in the White House — in her highly anticipated memoir, “Becoming,” The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Obama says she would “never forgive” Trump for the rumors he spread questioning the legitimacy of President Barack Obama’s American birth certificate, which she said threatened her family’s safety.

“The whole [birther] thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks,” she writes, according to the Post, which obtained an early copy of the book. It will be released next Tuesday.

“What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?,” she adds. “Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

Washington Post: Michelle Obama says in memoir she’ll ‘never forgive’ Trump for endangering her family

Where to start on this?

First off, Trump never started the birther movement--Hillary Clinton did. Yet no mention of how Hillary "endangered her family." Trump merely grabbed the ball at the 50 yard line and ran with it.

Secondly, is she from this country? Doesn't she understand how American politics works? If she actually believes that making such an innocuous statement about her husband could cause harm to her family, did she really expect him to be insulated from any criticism at all when he decided to run for President?

Racism. Oh yes, we can't leave that one out. Questioning Obama's citizenry had nothing to do with anything except racism.

Furthermore, in this article, she didn't point out one threat made to her, her husband or family over Trump's remark about the birth certificate.

Trump making a claim about DumBama's legitimacy does not promote violence. This promotes violence:

View attachment 227883

How does Giffords promote violence?

DERP.

That's Maxine Waters, Comrade.

1) How did the ACA ruin healthcare? Please. Tell me. I need a good laugh.

Many small businesses dropped coverage for their employees because Commie Care gave them that option. I know, I happen to be one of the victims. In fact afterwards I looked for another company to work for, and what I found out is many have done the same thing.

Prior to Commie Care, employers would never dream of dropping coverage because there was nothing employees could do but find another job. In fact the last employee that left our company did so for that very reason.

2) Obama NEVER EVER took credit for killing Bin Laden. He gave credit to the military, etc.

What does this have to do with him taking credit or not? I said he gave the permission to allow the military to take him out.

3) What new taxes did Obama enact? What businesses did he close?

One of the first things he did after invading the White House was to institute a huge sin tax. You know "Nobody making less than 250K a year will see a new tax of any kind?" Statistically, tobacco users are poor to middle-class.

Then he pushed for higher corporate and personal income taxes which he got in a tradeoff. Afterwards the Supreme Court said Commie Care could not issue fines, but it can tax people for not buying insurance, so they changed the fines to taxes.

DumBama closed down car dealerships across the country. He stopped the American Indians from mail order cigarette sales, then he attacked Roll-Your-Own cigarette shops across the country and closed them down through taxation. After the Gulf oil spill, he refused to allow drilling, so all those businesses associated with the oil production closed down. Commie Care is also responsible for the closing of healthcare facilities and hospitals--especially in rural areas. He tried to close down coal fired power plants and force remaining ones to invest millions of dollars in clean technology which of course the cost would be passed down to the consumers.

Wow, what a pathetic moron you are. A cigarette tax? You are using that as an example of a tax on the Middle Class? How much do you think you pay in taxes & health insurance because people smoke?

You said Obama only gave the order to proceed with the killing of Bin Laden. Obama never claimed more although to put the killing of Bin Laden as important after Bush gave up & called the Bin Laden irrelevant.

Wow, who knew all drilling stopped under Obama.

It did and it was by his order it stopped. Now, since you don't know much about what you're talking about, Hussein ran on IF YOU MAKE LESS THAN 250K A YEAR, YOU WILL NOT SEE A NEW TAX OF ANY KIND. So if the lower and middle-class people did not pay the NEW sin taxes, what group of people did pay therm?

Authorizing the assassination of Bin Laden would have put the Hussein family in much more danger than Trump saying he was not born in the USA. That's the point I was making that you're too numb to understand. As a typical lying leftist, you try to divert away from the point being made.
Obama never stopped all drilling. You’re fucking nuts. He imposed a brief moratorium on deep offshore drilling only following the Deep Horizon catastrophe; to investigate what caused it and implement restrictions to attempt to prevent future such disasters. And even that limited moratorium was lifted 6 months later.

That rightwinger dude. And the one that tried to shoot up a black church in KY. Or the one that sent the pipe bombs,

There is a certain irony when you have that sort of record and you rail against the left for vandalism, property destruction and disorderly conduct.

Tell me the truth Comrade, nothing about the Sayoc thing strikes you as off? Really?[/QUOTE]

LOLOL

^^^^ a dumbass who didn’t bother to read his own links.:lmao:

Dumbass .... your links prove she didn’t start it.

That's part of being a crime family. Let others take the blame for your evil deeds.

This is a broad who paid for a fake dossier where the information she bought came from the Russian government. And you think she's not capable of having other minions do things she doesn't want to take responsibility for?

It is called opposition research. All candidates do it. She hired a company. It is not her fault that Trump's trail was in Russia.

You are ac liar.

I'm not lying about anything. Steele got the information for HER dossier that SHE paid for from the Russians. You think she didn't know that?

Put down the gun & get a fucking education.

1) The dossier has never been proven to be false

2) Clinton paid an opposition reporting firm

3) That firm hired the man that wrote the dossier.

Correct. And you would have to have an IQ under 40 if you really believe Hillary knew nothing about where Steele got his information from.
When did Hillary even first read the dossier?

Obama never stopped all drilling. You’re fucking nuts. He imposed a brief moratorium on deep offshore drilling only following the Deep Horizon catastrophe; to investigate what caused it and implement restrictions to attempt to prevent future such disasters. And even that limited moratorium was lifted 6 months later.

One thing we can count of from you fawn, if you say it, it's a lie.

{
The newest phase of Obama’s environmental agenda has the oil and natural gas industry in its crosshairs, with plans to curb greenhouse gas pollution from rigs and refineries, tighten oversight of drilling on public lands and impose a strict ozone limit that industry lobbyists slam as “the most expensive regulation ever.”

The administration still might hand some modest victories to the industry along the way — as early as Friday, for example, the Interior Department may give Shell Oil a final green light for expanded drilling off Alaska’s Arctic coast. And unlike the massive climate rule that the EPA issued for power plants last week, the administration’s actions on oil and gas will be quieter, more piecemeal and harder to track}

Obama's quiet war on oil

He had no connection to her any more than Crazy Orly Taitz did, which is none. He was an ardent supporter who tried to eliminate her stiffest competition.

Right, for no reason at all other than he had nothing better to do.

It's like I said, you leftists will believe anything. You really think I buy that this guy would take the time, take the money, take the publicity to do this on his own without direction from the hag? That he'd do all this with no personal gain in mind? But I digress.

I happen to have a bridge for sale near where you live. Are you interested in buying it by any chance????

You are ac liar.

I'm not lying about anything. Steele got the information for HER dossier that SHE paid for from the Russians. You think she didn't know that?

Put down the gun & get a fucking education.

1) The dossier has never been proven to be false

2) Clinton paid an opposition reporting firm

3) That firm hired the man that wrote the dossier.

Correct. And you would have to have an IQ under 40 if you really believe Hillary knew nothing about where Steele got his information from.

I'm sure before she had the FBI present it as actual investigation and not opposition research to the FISA court.

[

Seriously, when was the last time Felonia Milhous Von Pantsuit sober enough to read that many pages?

She just told her agents, "Get something, ANYTHING to smear this guy with. Try the Kremlin, we have a long relationship."

iu

Forum List

Back