🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MOOchelle whines about women who voted for Trump

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
She says why did they vote for a "misogynist" over a woman......WELL Michelle I will be glad to inform you!

MOST women have sons,fathers,husbands,brothers,male friends etc that crack jokes,tell dirty stories,and all kinds of other man talk most women know about but don't hear that's what Trump did,Women didn't vote for Clinton for a good reason. She as a WOMAN stood by her RAPIST husband,attacked his victims AND she defended a CHILD RAPIST and laughed about getting him off! THAT is why women voted for Trump!
My mother,wife,grandmother,best friend,aunt ALL voted for Trump because they are used to locker room talk and it didn't even factor into their vote,they were more worried about jobs and national security etc!

She says why did they vote for a "misogynist" over a woman
I have the deepest and most profound admiration for our former first lady [which is why it is hard to challenge her assertion]...but the left seems to be so fixated on genitalia that it cannot understand that it is not at all a qualification for office, a notion that amusingly causes an inordinate amount of left wing head scratching when mentioned.

She says why did they vote for a "misogynist" over a woman
I have the deepest and most profound admiration for our former first lady [which is why it is hard to challenge her assertion]...but the left seems to be so fixated on genitalia that it cannot understand that it is not at all a qualification for office, a notion that amusingly causes an inordinate amount of left wing head scratching when mentioned.
Indeed,I would vote for a woman. IF she was qualified and offered things I wanted to hear. Clinton didn't not by far. I can't think right off hand a woman I would vote for...not many in politics I hear from.

Indeed,I would vote for a woman. IF she was qualified and offered things I wanted to hear. Clinton didn't not by far. I can't think right off hand a woman I would vote for...not many in politics I hear from.
well if you are a conservative then this would be the best choice for president regardless of gender
t_500x300

Nikki Haley

well if you are a conservative then this would be the best choice for president regardless of gender
t_500x300

Nikki Haley
I can't stand Haley. Neo Con,War Hawk...no thanks. I want someone more like Trump,populist and nationalist.

She says why did they vote for a "misogynist" over a woman......WELL Michelle I will be glad to inform you!

MOST women have sons,fathers,husbands,brothers,male friends etc that crack jokes,tell dirty stories,and all kinds of other man talk most women know about but don't hear that's what Trump did,Women didn't vote for Clinton for a good reason. She as a WOMAN stood by her RAPIST husband,attacked his victims AND she defended a CHILD RAPIST and laughed about getting him off! THAT is why women voted for Trump!
My mother,wife,grandmother,best friend,aunt ALL voted for Trump because they are used to locker room talk and it didn't even factor into their vote,they were more worried about jobs and national security etc!

Yeah t'was just locker room talk huh? Except I never recalled once any one in any locker room bragging about being able to grab women by the pussy simply and solely because of being a star.

But it is true that the weaponization of false information exponentially increased the Republican long held hatred of Sec. Clinton. It's mass insanity.

Lock her up
Lock her up
Lock her up.........

Forum List

Back