Mooch's latest executive order. Kids get only TWO pieces of candy on halloween

These people obviously don't know the difference between a suggestion or recommendation and a law.

We are not nor are we in danger of becoming North Korea.

No one here as confused it as being anything other than her advising you idiots how to raise your children.

Lord knows you people need lots of help.

I was prepared to go to prison for my crime. I didn't hide nor did I run. I pled guilty to the charges and I would do it all over again in a instant if it's ever warranted.

Don't know what ya did or care as long as a woman or a child weren't injured by it. I'd be doing a couple life terms if I 'd been caught at a couple of the things I did after coming home from the RVN.....your crime was getting caught and it sounds like you faced it head-on. Don't worry about the purists here.....prison time doesn't bother me....I know many who came out better for it.

Anyone can give unsolicited advice. Her fat ass should heed her own.
I agree anyone can give advise but hers was solicited specifically because she is the first lady. You must have a hard time with reading convict.

"Trick-or-treating can be a lot of fun, but just remember, don’t try to eat all your candy at once, just have one or two pieces every night for a little while,” she explained to a little girl during an online Q-and-A.

What was the question?
Why do you need to know? You already missed that it was a question asked of your First Lady.

Nowhere did it say she was asked a specific question that garnered her advice. It simply states that DURING a Q & A she gave that advice.

For you know it could have been very well unsolicited. Until it can be shown otherwise, I'm taking as being unsolicited advice.
Q&A stands for question and answer retard. Didnt you learn anything in prison? Of course it was a question. You have to prove it wasn't.

No shit Sherlock.

How many times have you seen one of those clowns dodge a question or give a response to a question that had no bearing on the question asked.

Fact is, you don't know what compelled her to say what she said. You can do nothing but speculate and if you can speculate then I can also.

Glad you agree.

Agreed, some of you are making a mountain out of molehill.

Some of you? Apparently you started a little mountain making yourself.

But hey, I understand. Some of the liberal morons in the country need to be told simple things like, don't do drugs, reading is knowledge, too many sweets can be unhealthy etc....

I pity you people.
Someone should have gotten to you and gave you some unsolicited advice like dont got to jail before you became a convict.

I was prepared to go to prison for my crime. I didn't hide nor did I run. I pled guilty to the charges and I would do it all over again in a instant if it's ever warranted.
Someone should have given you some advice and you could have avoided that. I'm surprised you are against advice considering you needed some badly in order to avoid being a convict.

I didn't need any advice you moron. I knew exactly what I was doing.

Sharing is now enforcing?

Who is she to say anything about how a child is raised?

Maybe libtards need their families micro-managed but the rest of us don't.

I know right. Who the hell is Laura Bush to encourage children to read more. Or Nancy Reagan telling kids to "Just Say No"? Who are they to say anything about how a child is raised?

I wonder if there are any more mountains we can make out of molehills?

Glad you agree.

But hey, I understand. Some of the liberal morons in the country need to be told simple things like, don't do drugs, reading is knowledge, too many sweets can be unhealthy etc....

I pity you people.

Too bad for you I am not a liberal. Just because I am not having a bird about the First Lady doesn't make me a liberal. (I am not saying you are btw)

I pity people that get their panties in a bunch over nothing.

Don't know what ya did or care as long as a woman or a child weren't injured by it. I'd be doing a couple life terms if I 'd been caught at a couple of the things I did after coming home from the RVN.....your crime was getting caught and it sounds like you faced it head-on. Don't worry about the purists here.....prison time doesn't bother me....I know many who came out better for it.

No woman or child was harmed by my action. But a man almost lost his life and if I would have had a few more minutes, he would have.

Who is she to say anything about how a child is raised?

Maybe libtards need their families micro-managed but the rest of us don't.

I know right. Who the hell is Laura Bush to encourage children to read more. Or Nancy Reagan telling kids to "Just Say No"? Who are they to say anything about how a child is raised?

Glad you agree.

I pity you people.

Too bad for you I am not a liberal. Just because I am not having a bird about the First Lady doesn't make me a liberal. (I am not saying you are btw)

If it walks like a duck......

I agree anyone can give advise but hers was solicited specifically because she is the first lady. You must have a hard time with reading convict.

What was the question?
Why do you need to know? You already missed that it was a question asked of your First Lady.

Nowhere did it say she was asked a specific question that garnered her advice. It simply states that DURING a Q & A she gave that advice.

For you know it could have been very well unsolicited. Until it can be shown otherwise, I'm taking as being unsolicited advice.
Q&A stands for question and answer retard. Didnt you learn anything in prison? Of course it was a question. You have to prove it wasn't.

No shit Sherlock.

How many times have you seen one of those clowns dodge a question or give a response to a question that had no bearing on the question asked.

Fact is, you don't know what compelled her to say what she said. You can do nothing but speculate and if you can speculate then I can also.
Considering that it was a Q&A only a dunce would think it was unsolicited. Your lack of evidence is telling.

I pity you people.
Someone should have gotten to you and gave you some unsolicited advice like dont got to jail before you became a convict.

Someone should have given you some advice and you could have avoided that. I'm surprised you are against advice considering you needed some badly in order to avoid being a convict.

I didnt say you didnt know what you were doing. You were simply ignorant and did something that some advice could have helped you avoid. I see you didnt learn from it like most convicts. Advice from people that are successful is like gold.

Glad you agree.

I pity you people.

If it walks like a duck......
I am actually a libertarian but I suppose it is easier to just label those that disagree with you as liberals. Whatever floats your boat mate.

Would you seriously take advice from someone who dances with a turnip?
Yes, depending on their life accomplishments. Why do you ask?
Life accomplishments! Oh please the only thing big moo accomplished was spreading her legs for a demonic creature whose deal with the devil was to become presidunce. Why did the court order her to resign from the Illinois bsr?

I pity you people.

Ignore Assplaster....without somebody paying attention to him, he'd spend his whole day beating off watching Sesame Street....loser, fake, pretend negro, probably a shemale.

Would you seriously take advice from someone who dances with a turnip?
Yes, depending on their life accomplishments. Why do you ask?
Life accomplishments! Oh please the only thing big moo accomplished was spreading her legs for a demonic creature whose deal with the devil was to become presidunce. Why did the court order her to resign from the Illinois bsr?
Too much WOW? You sound like a raving lunatic.

Forum List

Back