Mooch's latest executive order. Kids get only TWO pieces of candy on halloween

Sharing is now enforcing?

Who is she to say anything about how a child is raised?

Maybe libtards need their families micro-managed but the rest of us don't.

I know right. Who the hell is Laura Bush to encourage children to read more. Or Nancy Reagan telling kids to "Just Say No"? Who are they to say anything about how a child is raised?

I wonder if there are any more mountains we can make out of molehills?

Glad you agree.

Shes the First Lady moron.

So?
So she gets to give advice that people actually respect and follow.

Anyone can give unsolicited advice. Her fat ass should heed her own.
I agree anyone can give advise but hers was solicited specifically because she is the first lady. You must have a hard time with reading convict.

"Trick-or-treating can be a lot of fun, but just remember, don’t try to eat all your candy at once, just have one or two pieces every night for a little while,” she explained to a little girl during an online Q-and-A.

I know right. Who the hell is Laura Bush to encourage children to read more. Or Nancy Reagan telling kids to "Just Say No"? Who are they to say anything about how a child is raised?

Glad you agree.

Agreed, some of you are making a mountain out of molehill.

So?

I agree anyone can give advise but hers was solicited specifically because she is the first lady.
Ain't that a biotch!?

What is telling is that she thinks Americans are so fucking stupid they need her to advise them on how to navigate the unprecedented complexity of halloween candy dispersal.

So?

I agree anyone can give advise but hers was solicited specifically because she is the first lady. You must have a hard time with reading convict.

"Trick-or-treating can be a lot of fun, but just remember, don’t try to eat all your candy at once, just have one or two pieces every night for a little while,” she explained to a little girl during an online Q-and-A.

What was the question?

So?

What was the question?
Why do you need to know? You already missed that it was a question asked of your First Lady.

Glad you agree.

Some of you? Apparently you started a little mountain making yourself.

But hey, I understand. Some of the liberal morons in the country need to be told simple things like, don't do drugs, reading is knowledge, too many sweets can be unhealthy etc....

I pity you people.

Mooch is FURIOUS demRat congressmen are ending support for her veggies for lunch program. Her ass is wide as an ax handle yet she wants to punish our kids for it. So the dumpsters around those schools are full of rotting veggies the kids won't eat. Does Mooch care? HELL NO.....just because a program is ridiculous and will never work is no reason to end it....that would be UN-ratification.....As if the kids in those schools aren't screwed up enough already.

funny-gifs-dancing-fail.gif

Glad you agree.

But hey, I understand. Some of the liberal morons in the country need to be told simple things like, don't do drugs, reading is knowledge, too many sweets can be unhealthy etc....

I pity you people.
Someone should have gotten to you and gave you some unsolicited advice like dont got to jail before you became a convict.

That's right, there's only room on this thread for one convicted felon, and he's already posting.

What was the question?
Why do you need to know? You already missed that it was a question asked of your First Lady.

Nowhere did it say she was asked a specific question that garnered her advice. It simply states that DURING a Q & A she gave that advice.

For you know it could have been very well unsolicited. Until it can be shown otherwise, I'm taking as being unsolicited advice.

These people obviously don't know the difference between a suggestion or recommendation and a law.

We are not nor are we in danger of becoming North Korea.

What was the question?

Nowhere did it say she was asked a specific question that garnered her advice. It simply states that DURING a Q & A she gave that advice.

For you know it could have been very well unsolicited. Until it can be shown otherwise, I'm taking as being unsolicited advice.
Q&A stands for question and answer retard. Didnt you learn anything in prison? Of course it was a question. You have to prove it wasn't.

Glad you agree.

I pity you people.
Someone should have gotten to you and gave you some unsolicited advice like dont got to jail before you became a convict.

I was prepared to go to prison for my crime. I didn't hide nor did I run. I pled guilty to the charges and I would do it all over again in a instant if it's ever warranted.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with her suggestion. Would like to see if she holds her own kids to that same standard, though.

I haven't given anything with sugar out for years, myself, only pretzels, spider rings, et al.

Glad you agree.

I pity you people.

I was prepared to go to prison for my crime. I didn't hide nor did I run. I pled guilty to the charges and I would do it all over again in a instant if it's ever warranted.
Someone should have given you some advice and you could have avoided that. I'm surprised you are against advice considering you needed some badly in order to avoid being a convict.

Forum List

Back