Mooch's latest executive order. Kids get only TWO pieces of candy on halloween

Too bad for you I am not a liberal. Just because I am not having a bird about the First Lady doesn't make me a liberal. (I am not saying you are btw)

I pity people that get their panties in a bunch over nothing.

If it walks like a duck......
I am actually a libertarian but I suppose it is easier to just label those that disagree with you as liberals. Whatever floats your boat mate.

Sure you are.

I can understand why you don't want to believe me. It's far easier to have an us vs. them mentality then realize people don't always fit the mold you want them to fit.

I base my opinions on what I observe and experience rather than what I'm told. If you're offended then you that's the choice you made.

Oh, I am not offended. I was just informing you that your assumption was incorrect.

First, Obama raised the price of stamps. Now, the First Lady is issuing Executive Orders banning kids from eating Halloween candy.

I also read on Brietbart that "Moochelle" will be sending the troops around from door to door confiscating all the kids' candy so she can eat it.

We need a coup to get the Negro out of office.
And they say their criticism of the Obama administration has nothing to do with race! they resent the implication that criticism is based in racism.

Too bad they tip their had so often.

The majority of the comments pertaining to race is from liberals.

If it walks like a duck......
I am actually a libertarian but I suppose it is easier to just label those that disagree with you as liberals. Whatever floats your boat mate.

Sure you are.

I can understand why you don't want to believe me. It's far easier to have an us vs. them mentality then realize people don't always fit the mold you want them to fit.

I base my opinions on what I observe and experience rather than what I'm told. If you're offended then you that's the choice you made.

Oh, I am not offended. I was just informing you that your assumption was incorrect.

But I'm not incorrect. That's my opinion of you and it's about as correct as it can be. Now you can disagree with my characterization, but it won't change my opinion.

Sure you are.

But I'm not incorrect. That's my opinion of you and it's about as correct as it can be. Now you can disagree with my characterization, but it won't change my opinion.
Thats why we dont take you opinion seriously convict. You think advice is a bad thing.

Sure you are.

You free to believe whatever you wish. Cheers!

Sure you are.

Thats why we dont take you opinion seriously convict. You think advice is a bad thing.

Sure you do. Otherwise you wouldn't get all butthurt and start whining like you are right now.

Sure you are.

You free to believe whatever you wish. Cheers!

Always have been.

Sure you do. Otherwise you wouldn't get all butthurt and start whining like you are right now.
You make me laugh. Thats why I ride you like I do. You always say something to make my day. :laugh:

Who is she to say anything about how a child is raised?

Maybe libtards need their families micro-managed but the rest of us don't.
Shes the First Lady moron.

So?
So she gets to give advice that people actually respect and follow.

Anyone can give unsolicited advice. Her fat ass should heed her own.
Ann Romney, Laura Bush and Barbara Bush are all fatter than Michelle.
don't confuse the rw haters w/ facts
First, Obama raised the price of stamps. Now, the First Lady is issuing Executive Orders banning kids from eating Halloween candy.

I also read on Brietbart that "Moochelle" will be sending the troops around from door to door confiscating all the kids' candy so she can eat it.

And they say their criticism of the Obama administration has nothing to do with race! they resent the implication that criticism is based in racism.

5539988682_2538aaf3f0_o.jpg

Any house that gives out dried fruit on Halloween deserves to be T.P.'d and soaped.
I figured you were a 13 year old. Now you just proved it.
Thirteen is too old to trick-or-treat.
Is that why you never moved on to the adult phase of life? Someone kept you from trick or treating?
Twelve is the cutoff age where I come from.
Of course, you being a black democrat believe all blacks should get free candy for life.
You were so ugly as a kid....

You didn't need a mask for halloween...

You make me laugh. Thats why I ride you like I do. You always say something to make my day. :laugh:
Butthurt,,,why I like riding you, ahem.....:scared1:

All I heard was drag queens...

I think the idiot Toro might take umbrage at you calling him a Liberal.

Nancy Reagan was advising school aged children to say no to offers of drugs, in an incredibly successful campaign.

Mitchell is telling parents how to feed their children, in a campaign that was not only unnecessary, but patently unsuccessful. And expensive.

Nancy Reagan was advising school aged children to say no to offers of drugs, in an incredibly successful campaign.

Mitchell is telling parents how to feed their children, in a campaign that was not only unnecessary, but patently unsuccessful. And expensive.

And hypocritical since mooch is built like a cow herself. Let's just make it official and declare her butt a national monument.

Forum List

Back