Mooch's latest executive order. Kids get only TWO pieces of candy on halloween

Some of you? Apparently you started a little mountain making yourself.

But hey, I understand. Some of the liberal morons in the country need to be told simple things like, don't do drugs, reading is knowledge, too many sweets can be unhealthy etc....

I pity you people.
Someone should have gotten to you and gave you some unsolicited advice like dont got to jail before you became a convict.

I was prepared to go to prison for my crime. I didn't hide nor did I run. I pled guilty to the charges and I would do it all over again in a instant if it's ever warranted.
Someone should have given you some advice and you could have avoided that. I'm surprised you are against advice considering you needed some badly in order to avoid being a convict.

I didn't need any advice you moron. I knew exactly what I was doing.

Ignore Assplaster....without somebody paying attention to him, he'd spend his whole day beating off watching Sesame Street....loser, fake, pretend negro, probably a shemale.
He doesnt like unsolicted advice fake marine. Thats how he ended up a convict.

OOooo! That big bad person named Obama thinks she can tell kids to take it easy on Halloween candy! What kind of Nazi nanny state does she think she's running! Give her a piece of your mind and let your kids gorge themselves on Reese Cups and Snickers! That should make a political point!

Honestly folks, any sensible person, even Laura Bush would agree that letting kids eat themselves into a sugar induced stupor is a bad thing. Conservatives apparently think that even sensible advice from anyone named Obama is the beginning of a slippery slope to involuntary servitude.

Bitter partisanship, thy name is petulance.

What is telling is that she thinks Americans are so fucking stupid they need her to advise them on how to navigate the unprecedented complexity of halloween candy dispersal.

So she gets to give advice that people actually respect and follow.

Anyone can give unsolicited advice. Her fat ass should heed her own.
I agree anyone can give advise but hers was solicited specifically because she is the first lady. You must have a hard time with reading convict.

"Trick-or-treating can be a lot of fun, but just remember, don’t try to eat all your candy at once, just have one or two pieces every night for a little while,” she explained to a little girl during an online Q-and-A.

What was the question?
Why do you need to know? You already missed that it was a question asked of your First Lady.
that had to leave a mark :p

OOooo! That big bad person named Obama thinks she can tell kids to take it easy on Halloween candy! What kind of Nazi nanny state does she think she's running! Give her a piece of your mind and let your kids gorge themselves on Reese Cups and Snickers! That should make a political point!

Honestly folks, any sensible person, even Laura Bush would agree that letting kids eat themselves into a sugar induced stupor is a bad thing. Conservatives apparently think that even sensible advice from anyone named Obama is the beginning of a slippery slope to involuntary servitude.

Once again, I point out that it is not a good thing to get between Righties and their junk food. That includes sweets.

Glad you agree.

Agreed, some of you are making a mountain out of molehill.

But hey, I understand. Some of the liberal morons in the country need to be told simple things like, don't do drugs, reading is knowledge, too many sweets can be unhealthy etc....

I pity you people.

Too bad for you I am not a liberal. Just because I am not having a bird about the First Lady doesn't make me a liberal. (I am not saying you are btw)

I pity people that get their panties in a bunch over nothing.

If it walks like a duck......
I am actually a libertarian but I suppose it is easier to just label those that disagree with you as liberals. Whatever floats your boat mate.

Sure you are.

Any house that gives out dried fruit on Halloween deserves to be T.P.'d and soaped.
I figured you were a 13 year old. Now you just proved it.
Thirteen is too old to trick-or-treat.
Is that why you never moved on to the adult phase of life? Someone kept you from trick or treating?
Twelve is the cutoff age where I come from.
Of course, you being a black democrat believe all blacks should get free candy for life.

Sharing is now enforcing?

Who is she to say anything about how a child is raised?

Maybe libtards need their families micro-managed but the rest of us don't.
Shes the First Lady moron.

So?

Ann Romney, Laura Bush and Barbara Bush are all fatter than Michelle.

Mooch is more the RAW DOG kinda gal....

6a00d83451af9f69e20133f4e975e9970b-pi

Agreed, some of you are making a mountain out of molehill.

I pity you people.

Too bad for you I am not a liberal. Just because I am not having a bird about the First Lady doesn't make me a liberal. (I am not saying you are btw)

I am actually a libertarian but I suppose it is easier to just label those that disagree with you as liberals. Whatever floats your boat mate.

Sure you are.

I can understand why you don't want to believe me. It's far easier to have an us vs. them mentality then realize people don't always fit the mold you want them to fit.

Once again, I point out that it is not a good thing to get between Righties and their junk food. That includes sweets.
Keep your hands and feet away from them as they feed!

First, Obama raised the price of stamps. Now, the First Lady is issuing Executive Orders banning kids from eating Halloween candy.

I also read on Brietbart that "Moochelle" will be sending the troops around from door to door confiscating all the kids' candy so she can eat it.

We need a coup to get the Negro out of office.

Who is she to say anything about how a child is raised?

Maybe libtards need their families micro-managed but the rest of us don't.
Shes the First Lady moron.

So?

Ann Romney, Laura Bush and Barbara Bush are all fatter than Michelle.

So?

I pity you people.

Sure you are.

I can understand why you don't want to believe me. It's far easier to have an us vs. them mentality then realize people don't always fit the mold you want them to fit.

I base my opinions on what I observe and experience rather than what I'm told. If you're offended then you that's the choice you made.

First, Obama raised the price of stamps. Now, the First Lady is issuing Executive Orders banning kids from eating Halloween candy.

I also read on Brietbart that "Moochelle" will be sending the troops around from door to door confiscating all the kids' candy so she can eat it.

We need a coup to get the Negro out of office.
And they say their criticism of the Obama administration has nothing to do with race! they resent the implication that criticism is based in racism.

Too bad they tip their had so often.

Any house that gives out dried fruit on Halloween deserves to be T.P.'d and soaped.
I figured you were a 13 year old. Now you just proved it.
Thirteen is too old to trick-or-treat.
Is that why you never moved on to the adult phase of life? Someone kept you from trick or treating?
Twelve is the cutoff age where I come from.
Of course, you being a black democrat believe all blacks should get free candy for life.
So you are 12.
No wonder your posts are so puerile. Youre barely aware of your surroundings.

Forum List

Back