Moonbat of the week?

• Banned
Before he showed up, my vote might have been for Matthews with that Obama has never done anything wrong schtick.

Rush Limbaugh for doing what he does so well.
:cuckoo:

You let Me know the next time you see or hear Rush Limbaugh, with foam speckled-lips and rabid rantings, calling for the deaths of anyone.

I won't wait up.

Rush only muttered the phrase coup d'Etat.

That hardly qualifies as "moonbat" under the circumstances of the past few weeks.

This Administration is pretty far gone out of control. It needs to be reigned in.

What they have been up to is genuinely worrisome.

And Holder needs to get his ass booted the fuck out of his Office.

Pssst ... moonbats are liberals. :eusa_shhh:

So are the original tin foil hatters, truthers, and birthers. Has not kept liberals from appropriating the terms and using them to describe conservatives.

Liberals were the tin foil hat wearing proponents of 911 trutherism. Hell, Michael Moore sat next to Jimmy Carter at the DNC convention in 04. The entire birther argument was crafted by the left to use against McCain, and had he won and refused to release his birth certificate do you really believe the left would have let that issue go? But it's driven by racism right?

Under Bush you all were telling anyone that would listen that Bush was reading our emails, Prescott Bush, he was really AWOL from the military, he did cocaine, vicious bullshit conspiracy theory after bullshit conspiracy theory.

If you believe the left was rational and intellectually honest in their criticisms of the previous administration you are hopelessly delusional.

Yeah and when Randi Rhodes has a gun shot sound after saying Bush's name it was just satire. A movie and two books about Bush's assassination while he was serving is just entertainment.

Hypocrites.

Last edited:
lol -- I hope so. Or L-shaped scraps of paper.

Discriminating against kids whose parents didn't give them toy guns is just not right.

Forum List

Back