Moore more important than children - Kellyanne

As expected, you have no morals. Like Mall-rat Roy.

Ahhh another doofus thinking he knows anything about me. You don't
You have already shown yourself to have no morals.

Where? Be specific and quote me.

Bet ya can't
"...I tolerate Trump due to SCOTUS and you loons PC bullshit..."

Which means, I voted for scum because of politics which means, if you've never been taught this, you have no actual morals.
Which means, I voted for scum because of politics which means, if you've never been taught this, you have no actual morals.

if you voted for Trump OR Hillary, you voted for scum, and have no morals
Clinton has morals, Trump has none.

It's two quotes, not just the one you like.

Your problem is I'm no fan of Moore, I tolerate Trump due to SCOTUS and you loons PC bullshit and I have reservations about Fox News.

Having a different opinion than Leftists in Leftist Logic = Having no morals :rolleyes-41:
When you vote for scum you have no actual morals.

Your problem is I'm no fan of Moore, I tolerate Trump due to SCOTUS and you loons PC bullshit and I have reservations about Fox News.

Bet ya can't

To Leftists everything is political, Leftists make everything political, pot meet kettle.

as opposed to someone that started a thread based on a lie, yet defends it because they can read minds
The only lie it Kellyanne saying a child matters more and then completely ignoring what she just said.
The only lie it Kellyanne saying a child matters more

IF she had said that, you'd have a point.

she didn't

Bet ya can't

To Leftists everything is political, Leftists make everything political, pot meet kettle.
I can't say that I care what either side of partisan fools say. And you are a partisan fool.

Bet ya can't

What are the Clinton morals exactly?

Bet ya can't

Where did she buy them?

Does she keep them in a drawer, the closet?

“Whatever the facts end up being, the premise, of course, the principle, the incontrovertible principle, is that there is no Senate seat worth more than a child,” the White House counselor told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday in response to allegations that Moore sexually molested teen girls when he was in his 30s."

"So, vote Roy Moore?" - Brian Kilmeade. "I'm telling you the we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill though." - Kellyanne Conway.

I wonder, would she feel the same if Moore had sexually molested one of her four girls? Stripped them at age 14 down to their bra and panties and had them touch his tighty whities? The "morals" of the GOP these days? There's no need to ask as they have none at all. Kellyanne screwed up and accidentally spoke the truth of how people like her think and live. When one has no morals one can believe as she does.

Kelly would giggle as long as it was a Republican

as opposed to someone that started a thread based on a lie, yet defends it because they can read minds
The only lie it Kellyanne saying a child matters more and then completely ignoring what she just said.

she didn't
I posted what she "said". Learn to read between the lines. I respect women, says Trump. His three wives and out-of-wedlock daughter show clearly he does not and we haven't even gotten to pussy-grabbing.

Bet ya can't

I can't say that I care what either side of partisan fools say. And you are a partisan fool.

"And you are a partisan fool."

You are probably a Sock anyhow, WTF you have been Trolling your own thread for pages already.

Bet ya can't

Where did she buy them?

Her morals have been on display for 40 years. So have the lack of morals of Trump and Moore.

she didn't
I posted what she "said". Learn to read between the lines. I respect women, says Trump. His three wives and out-of-wedlock daughter show clearly he does not and we haven't even gotten to pussy-grabbing.
I posted what she "said".
and then misinterpreted it

Bet ya can't

Where did she buy them?

Her morals have been on display for 40 years. So have the lack of morals of Trump and Moore.

That wasn't what people asked, the question was what are the Clinton morals post a list of them.

Bet ya can't

Where did she buy them?

She keeps them in a display case?

Where did she buy them?

That wasn't what people asked, the question was what are the Clinton morals post a list of them.
Public service, integrity, honesty, decency, one spouse, no affairs, and so on. None of which can be said for Trump.

Last edited:

she didn't
I posted what she "said".
and then misinterpreted it
I did no such thing.

Where did she buy them?

She keeps what in a display case?

hc_16.jpg

Where did she buy them?

Public service, integrity, honesty, decency, one spouse, no affairs, and so one. None of which can be said for Trump.

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed

Where did she buy them?

She keeps what in a display case:

hc_16.jpg
Her non-classified public email they are allowed to see. That's all.

Forum List

Back