Moore more important than children - Kellyanne

Now you're a mind reader lol
She spoke her "mind" and I use the term loosely.

You're floundering like a rudderless ship
Fox news reported her words. I just quoted them. As usual she has the "morals" of Trump and Mall-rat Moore.

Yeah we saw the quote....lol
It's two quotes, not just the one you like.

Your problem is I'm no fan of Moore, I tolerate Trump due to SCOTUS and you loons PC bullshit and I have reservations about Fox News.

After electing Trump and supporting Roy Moore, the Republican Party has completely abdicated its moral authority.

Completely.
Except that you guys supported rapist Bill Cliinton.
I'm a lifelong conservative Republican, dipshit.

You are? When have you ever posted anything remotely Conservative?
See my hundreds of pro-life posts. See my hundreds of posts about eliminating tax expenditures. See my many hundreds of posts denouncing the New York Democratic huckster Donald Trump.

Just because you are a Nazi, that doesn't make everyone to the left of you a liberal, dipshit.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430126/donald-trump-conservatives-oppose-nomination

After electing Trump and supporting Roy Moore, the Republican Party has completely abdicated its moral authority.

Completely.

See my hundreds of pro-life posts. See my hundreds of posts about eliminating tax expenditures. See my many hundreds of posts denoucning the New York Democratic huckster Donald Trump.

Well from threads we've been in you always seem pretty Left.

You know who spends more time attacking conservatives and Republicans than anyone else?

Donald.

J.

Trump.

Completely.

See my hundreds of pro-life posts. See my hundreds of posts about eliminating tax expenditures. See my many hundreds of posts denoucning the New York Democratic huckster Donald Trump.

Well from threads we've been in you always seem pretty Left.
A lot of fools make the idiotic assumption that everyone against Trump is a Hillary voter.

Conservatives against Trump

She spoke her "mind" and I use the term loosely.

Fox news reported her words. I just quoted them. As usual she has the "morals" of Trump and Mall-rat Moore.

Your problem is I'm no fan of Moore, I tolerate Trump due to SCOTUS and you loons PC bullshit and I have reservations about Fox News.
As expected, you have no morals. Like Mall-rat Roy.

Ahhh another doofus thinking he knows anything about me. You don't

You have already shown yourself to have no morals.

Where? Be specific and quote me.

Bet ya can't

Bet ya can't
"...I tolerate Trump due to SCOTUS and you loons PC bullshit..."

Which means, I voted for scum because of politics which means, if you've never been taught this, you have no actual morals.

Bet ya can't

Which means, I voted for scum because of politics which means, if you've never been taught this, you have no actual morals.

Uhm dumbass politics is the purpose of voting LOL

Sweet Jebus you're a dumb one

as opposed to someone that started a thread based on a lie, yet defends it because they can read minds

Bet ya can't

Uhm dumbass politics is the purpose of voting LOL

Sweet Jebus you're a dumb one
People with morals couldn't vote for Trump. And BTW, read your Bible. You have to pick God or country? Both is not an option.

Bet ya can't

if you voted for Trump OR Hillary, you voted for scum, and have no morals

as opposed to someone that started a thread based on a lie, yet defends it because they can read minds
The only lie is Kellyanne saying a child matters more and then completely ignoring what she just said.

Having a different opinion than Leftists in Leftist Logic = Having no morals :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back