Moore more important than children - Kellyanne

That wasn't what people asked, the question was what are the Clinton morals post a list of them.
Public service, integrity, honesty, decency, one spouse, no affairs, and so one. None of which can be said for Trump.

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed
Prove it? And you can't but that doesn't stop you from saying so as you have no morals.

You were going to post a list of the Clinton morals.
I did, partisan fool.

No you did not Troll Boi.

“Whatever the facts end up being, the premise, of course, the principle, the incontrovertible principle, is that there is no Senate seat worth more than a child,” the White House counselor told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday in response to allegations that Moore sexually molested teen girls when he was in his 30s."

"So, vote Roy Moore?" - Brian Kilmeade. "I'm telling you the we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill though." - Kellyanne Conway.

I wonder, would she feel the same if Moore had sexually molested one of her four girls? Stripped them at age 14 down to their bra and panties and had them touch his tighty whities? The "morals" of the GOP these days? There's no need to ask as they have none at all. Kellyanne screwed up and accidentally spoke the truth of how people like her think and live. When one has no morals one can believe as she does.

There is no evidence that Moore sexually assaulted a 14 year old.

On the other hand, Bill Clinton had ample opportunities to do so on the Lolita Express.

ding.

Public service, integrity, honesty, decency, one spouse, no affairs, and so one. None of which can be said for Trump.

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed
Prove it? And you can't but that doesn't stop you from saying so as you have no morals.

Dude is common knowledge. You're a partisan hack not worth the effort
Prove I'm a partisan? We'll wait.

Your OP is partisan, you have taken what KellyAnne Conway stated and deliberately misinterpreted it to suit your partisan narrative which essentially is that all Republicans are evil and have no morals, but Hillary and Bill have publicly displayed their moral superiority for 40 years....um whatever :rolleyes-41:
Kellyanne is a partisan. I can't fix that I can only point out her utter lack of anything like morality and her hypocrisy. Find me a Democrat who said the same things and I will denounce her as well. Hypocrisy is non-partisan.

That wasn't what people asked, the question was what are the Clinton morals post a list of them.

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed

Wonder if he's related to timmy?

He seems to have also fallen into a well

No even timmy is higher IQ than this Troll Boi low IQ Sock Muppet.

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed

Your OP is partisan, you have taken what KellyAnne Conway stated and deliberately misinterpreted it to suit your partisan narrative which essentially is that all Republicans are evil and have no morals, but Hillary and Bill have publicly displayed their moral superiority for 40 years....um whatever :rolleyes-41:
Kellyanne is a partisan. I can't fix that I can only point out her utter lack of anything like morality and her hypocrisy. Find me a Democrat who said the same things and I will denounce her as well. Hypocrisy is non-partisan.

You were going to post a list to illustrate the Clinton morals that you said they have displayed for 40 years.

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed

Wonder if he's related to timmy?

He seems to have also fallen into a well

Call that one dog. She knows how to handle this.

No doubt they will be here anon.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying watching him try to swallow his leg.

(foot disappeared long ago)

You were going to post a list to illustrate the Clinton morals that you said they have displayed for 40 years.
And I did.

Where? Be specific and quote me.

Bet ya can't
"...I tolerate Trump due to SCOTUS and you loons PC bullshit..."

Which means, I voted for scum because of politics which means, if you've never been taught this, you have no actual morals.
Which means, I voted for scum because of politics which means, if you've never been taught this, you have no actual morals.

if you voted for Trump OR Hillary, you voted for scum, and have no morals
Clinton has morals, Trump has none.

Where did she buy them?

Does she keep them in a drawer, the closet?
Her morals have been on display for 40 years. So have the lack of morals of Trump and Moore.
Remember how much they hate Hillary staying with her husband....and they cheer Moore and Trump and Gingrich and Limbaugh.

Tells you a lot about their REAL morals.

"there is no Senate seat worth more than a child,”

damn right

elect Jones

"...I tolerate Trump due to SCOTUS and you loons PC bullshit..."

if you voted for Trump OR Hillary, you voted for scum, and have no morals
Clinton has morals, Trump has none.

Where did she buy them?

Does she keep them in a drawer, the closet?
Her morals have been on display for 40 years. So have the lack of morals of Trump and Moore.
Remember how much they hate Hillary staying with her husband....and they cheer Moore and Trump and Gingrich and Limbaugh.

Tells you a lot about their REAL morals.
I kind of hoped that Moore's wife had more morals than he did. Now we know why 24 (divorced with a baby) married 38. She also has no morals.

“Whatever the facts end up being, the premise, of course, the principle, the incontrovertible principle, is that there is no Senate seat worth more than a child,” the White House counselor told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday in response to allegations that Moore sexually molested teen girls when he was in his 30s."

"So, vote Roy Moore?" - Brian Kilmeade. "I'm telling you the we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill though." - Kellyanne Conway.

I wonder, would she feel the same if Moore had sexually molested one of her four girls? Stripped them at age 14 down to their bra and panties and had them touch his tighty whities? The "morals" of the GOP these days? There's no need to ask as they have none at all. Kellyanne screwed up and accidentally spoke the truth of how people like her think and live. When one has no morals one can believe as she does.
Well if the Dems shows more concerns about young boys being molested. Maybe it will rub off on everyone else how important children are.

Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood Hollywood Pedophilia Controversy: "I Would Love to Name Names"

Corey Feldman Arrested Just Days After Speaking Out On Hollywood Child Sexual Abuse

Corey Feldman sets the record straight after ‘arrest’ | Saga Communications News

giphy.gif

Well if the Dems shows more concerns about young boys being molested. Maybe it will rub off on everyone else how important children are.

Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood Hollywood Pedophilia Controversy: "I Would Love to Name Names"

Corey Feldman Arrested Just Days After Speaking Out On Hollywood Child Sexual Abuse

Corey Feldman sets the record straight after ‘arrest’ | Saga Communications News

giphy.gif
He's f-ing nuts which is going to make it much harder but anyone who rapes a child is free to board the express elevator to Hell. Anyone.

Forum List

Back