Moore more important than children - Kellyanne

as opposed to someone that started a thread based on a lie, yet defends it because they can read minds
The only lie it Kellyanne saying a child matters more and then completely ignoring what she just said.
The only lie it Kellyanne saying a child matters more

IF she had said that, you'd have a point.

she didn't
I posted what she "said". Learn to read between the lines. I respect women, says Trump. His three wives and out-of-wedlock daughter show clearly he does not and we haven't even gotten to pussy-grabbing.
I posted what she "said".
and then misinterpreted it
I did no such thing.

That's ALL you've done

Clinton has morals, Trump has none.

Where did she buy them?

Does she keep them in a drawer, the closet?
Her morals have been on display for 40 years. So have the lack of morals of Trump and Moore.

That wasn't what people asked, the question was what are the Clinton morals post a list of them.
Public service, integrity, honesty, decency, one spouse, no affairs, and so one. None of which can be said for Trump.

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed
Prove it? And you can't but that doesn't stop you from saying so as you have no morals.

“Whatever the facts end up being, the premise, of course, the principle, the incontrovertible principle, is that there is no Senate seat worth more than a child,” the White House counselor told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday in response to allegations that Moore sexually molested teen girls when he was in his 30s."

"So, vote Roy Moore?" - Brian Kilmeade. "I'm telling you the we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill though." - Kellyanne Conway.

I wonder, would she feel the same if Moore had sexually molested one of her four girls? Stripped them at age 14 down to their bra and panties and had them touch his tighty whities? The "morals" of the GOP these days? There's no need to ask as they have none at all. Kellyanne screwed up and accidentally spoke the truth of how people like her think and live. When one has no morals one can believe as she does.
Didn't you hear her? It's very clear..she has no problem with it.

Where did she buy them?

Her morals have been on display for 40 years. So have the lack of morals of Trump and Moore.

That wasn't what people asked, the question was what are the Clinton morals post a list of them.
Public service, integrity, honesty, decency, one spouse, no affairs, and so one. None of which can be said for Trump.

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed
Prove it? And you can't but that doesn't stop you from saying so as you have no morals.

You were going to post a list of the Clinton morals.

Where did she buy them?

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed

Dude is common knowledge. You're a partisan hack not worth the effort

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed

Prove I'm a partisan? We'll wait.

“Whatever the facts end up being, the premise, of course, the principle, the incontrovertible principle, is that there is no Senate seat worth more than a child,” the White House counselor told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday in response to allegations that Moore sexually molested teen girls when he was in his 30s."

"So, vote Roy Moore?" - Brian Kilmeade. "I'm telling you the we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill though." - Kellyanne Conway.

I wonder, would she feel the same if Moore had sexually molested one of her four girls? Stripped them at age 14 down to their bra and panties and had them touch his tighty whities? The "morals" of the GOP these days? There's no need to ask as they have none at all. Kellyanne screwed up and accidentally spoke the truth of how people like her think and live. When one has no morals one can believe as she does.

yawn. anyone hear any russia stuff?

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed

You were going to post a list of the Clinton morals.
I did, partisan fool.

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed

All one needs to do is read your garbage

The Grand Jury has yet to drop another bomb on the Trump folks.

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed

Wonder if he's related to timmy?

He seems to have also fallen into a well

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed

All one needs to do is read your garbage
As I said, you couldn't prove what you said. You have no actual morals.

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed

Check the IPs lol

The Grand Jury has yet to drop another bomb on the Trump folks.

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed

Your OP is partisan, you have taken what KellyAnne Conway stated and deliberately misinterpreted it to suit your partisan narrative which essentially is that all Republicans are evil and have no morals, but Hillary and Bill have publicly displayed their moral superiority for 40 years....um whatever :rolleyes-41:

Marv Hubbell

Dismissed

Call that one dog. She knows how to handle this.

There is no evidence that Moore sexually assaulted a 14 year old.

On the other hand, Bill Clinton had ample opportunities to do so on the Lolita Express.

Forum List

Back