Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

The facts will come out the Judge will move on and he will be elected to the Senate. He is still leading in the polls today.

Anybody can say anything. This trollop needs to produce some evidence. But of course, it was 40 years ago and there is no evidence.

BOMBSHELL: Judge Roy Moore Accuser Worked for Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden Campaigns, Part of the 'Resistance'

nov 10 2017 Now we are learning — not shockingly — that the false accusations against Judge Roy Moore are politically motivated.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, one of Roy Moore’s accusers, is a member of Progressive Politics Alabama and is someone who worked on the political campaigns of both 2016 Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and former Obama regime Vice President Joe Biden, providing sign language services.

Moreover, as the leading newspaper in Alabama reports, Gibson also provides services to leading Democrats like Sen. Patrick Murphy and Bill Nelson and shared campaign fliers of Roy Moore’s Democrat opponent, Doug Jones, for the Alabama election slated for December 12.
The fact that the Washington Compost broke the story was a dead giveaway.
you fn assholes won't believe anything unless it's about hillary
We're we supposed to just believe it on your hopes that we would ?? Hillary, who is Hillary ??

Looks like one of Trump's Russian soldiers forgot that when using English, unlike say Cyrillic, you are supposed to put the dollar sign before the numeral.

View image on Twitter

DOS3cuNW4AQgmPP.jpg:small

Tsar Becket Adams @BecketAdams

I’m still stuck on this all-American MAGA account putting the dollar sign *after* the 1,000.

Fun fact: In Russian, the ruble sign (₽) follows the value. In English, we put it *before* the listed amount. Easy to get confused when you’re juggling multiple languages, I suppose.

2:38 PM - Nov 10, 2017

What difference does that make? Are politicians more trustworthy than entertainers?
Not a politician like the moron piece of shit son of a bitch mother fucker Donald Trump now that you spew

He's your President too. You might not like it but there isn't a fucking thing you can do about, can you?

How about this: Go outside and scream at the sky for an hour, then come back and tell me if Hillary or Bernie is President yet.
Trump is an Orange Turd to me a nasty greasy POS

Looks like one of Trump's Russian soldiers forgot that when using English, unlike say Cyrillic, you are supposed to put the dollar sign before the numeral.

View image on Twitter

DOS3cuNW4AQgmPP.jpg:small

Tsar Becket Adams @BecketAdams

I’m still stuck on this all-American MAGA account putting the dollar sign *after* the 1,000.

Fun fact: In Russian, the ruble sign (₽) follows the value. In English, we put it *before* the listed amount. Easy to get confused when you’re juggling multiple languages, I suppose.

2:38 PM - Nov 10, 2017

Still checking for Russkies under your bed and in your closet every night before your mommie tucks you in with your Binkie doll?

Sorry, those are all working for the DNC.

If an accusation is enough to take out a candidate that is leading in the polls by 11 points we are in big trouble. The people of his state must ignore this late breaking story and cast their vote without the prejudice of this unproven accusation. After the election if it is proven he is guilty then he can be asked to step down, until then to me it's just more democrat and swamp dirty tricks.

What difference does that make? Are politicians more trustworthy than entertainers?
Not a politician like the moron piece of shit son of a bitch mother fucker Donald Trump now that you spew

He's your President too. You might not like it but there isn't a fucking thing you can do about, can you?

How about this: Go outside and scream at the sky for an hour, then come back and tell me if Hillary or Bernie is President yet.

You're entitled to your opinion, First Amendment and all that.

But you can't change anything.

If an accusation is enough to take out a candidate that is leading in the polls by 11 points we are in big trouble. The people of his state must ignore this late breaking story and cast their vote without the prejudice of this unproven accusation. After the election if it is proven he is guilty then he can be asked to step down, until then to me it's just more democrat and swamp dirty tricks.
I hope the people of that state are aware of these swamp tactics of the left.

Max Boot: “This episode is the sorry culmination of two trends that have disfigured the conservative movement beyond all recognition: contempt for the facts and desire to win at all costs. Republicans are increasingly reliant on ‘alternative facts’ manufactured by the likes of Fox News and Breitbart, which claim that global warming isn’t real and neither is the Russian hack of the Democratic National Committee. The real scandal, they tell us, is the Steele dossier paid for by the Democrats in an attempt to uncover Trump’s Russian connections. Or is it the evidence-free claim that Obama supposedly wiretapped Trump?”

“In the final analysis, no indictment of their candidate will convince the faithful. As Trump once said, ‘I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters’ Or, more to the point, Roy Moore could molest a 14-year-old girl and not lose votes. Because for Republican partisans, their opponents are ‘the forces of evil,’ and anything is preferable to that. Even Donald Trump. Even Roy Moore. So in ostensibly fighting evil, Republicans have become complicit in it.”

“This is a party that does not deserve to survive.”

Roy Moore Response Shows GOP Deserves to Die - Political Wire

But you can't change anything.
There is nothing you can say that will make me feel respect or Loyalty towards that Orange greasy piece of shit fraud artist con Man Trump sorry

That's your prerogative. And I have mine: There's nothing in this world nor is there anyone who will convince me that Hillary Clinton isn't a lying, thieving, murdering piece of shit who shouldn't be tried for treason in a military tribunal, and sentenced to death.

Now that is not a nice thing to say about your messiah Obama!

Silly far left drone!

heheheeeh ^^^^^ love it! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

the morons screaming at the sky!

pathetic idiots!:laugh:

Forum List

Back