Moore supports Trump

He is voting for Trump. You people are even running off the looniest of your kind. Lol, congratulations!

I think I'll take Michael at his word, not yours. He says he is supporting Hillary Clinton.

Michael Moore: I’ll support Hillary Clinton if she’s the nominee
"He's saying the things to the people who are hurting, and that's why every beaten down, nameless, forgotten working stiff, who used to be part of what was called as the Middle Class, loves Trump.

He is the human molotov cocktail that they have been waiting for; the human hand grenade that they can legally throw into the system that stole their lives from them."

"Trump's election is going to be the biggest 'FUCK YOU!' ever recorded in human history. And it will feel... good."

Just saw this pop up on LiveLeak in the last 20 hours or so. Can anyone confirm the authenticity of this video? Source? This just seems so out of character for Michael Moore. It's one hell of an argument either way.

Anyway, I hope everyone is planning on voting this year, no matter who it's for, regardless of whether or not you're "wasting" your vote on someone worth a damn in your eyes. Two weeks to go and this clown show will step aside for the nightmare on the way. Cheers! :beer:

He changed his mind. Like I say you are running your own off.

You're stupid. You obviously have not checked out his website.

http://michaelmoore.com/makesuretrumploses/

Did my thread get merged with the duplicate thread or something? :eusa_eh:

No, I just wanted danger to hear Michaels speech in which he says he is voting for Trump.

He never said that, dummy.

He is voting for Trump. You people are even running off the looniest of your kind. Lol, congratulations!

I think I'll take Michael at his word, not yours. He says he is supporting Hillary Clinton.

Michael Moore: I’ll support Hillary Clinton if she’s the nominee
"He's saying the things to the people who are hurting, and that's why every beaten down, nameless, forgotten working stiff, who used to be part of what was called as the Middle Class, loves Trump.

He is the human molotov cocktail that they have been waiting for; the human hand grenade that they can legally throw into the system that stole their lives from them."

"Trump's election is going to be the biggest 'FUCK YOU!' ever recorded in human history. And it will feel... good."

Just saw this pop up on LiveLeak in the last 20 hours or so. Can anyone confirm the authenticity of this video? Source? This just seems so out of character for Michael Moore. It's one hell of an argument either way.

Anyway, I hope everyone is planning on voting this year, no matter who it's for, regardless of whether or not you're "wasting" your vote on someone worth a damn in your eyes. Two weeks to go and this clown show will step aside for the nightmare on the way. Cheers! :beer:

He changed his mind. Like I say you are running your own off.

You're stupid. You obviously have not checked out his website.

http://michaelmoore.com/makesuretrumploses/

Did my thread get merged with the duplicate thread or something? :eusa_eh:

No, I just wanted danger to hear Michaels speech in which he says he is voting for Trump.

No worries. I couldn't find my thread when that happened and didn't realize it had already dropped off the first page. This section appears quite lively!

Forum List

Back