Moore verses Congress and the entire Federal government

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I find it rather odd that Mr. Moore is being told by both parties he must step down, even though he has not even had a day in court. All we hear from the preachy Congress, from both parties, is why he should step down cuz he does not live up to a high ethical standard.

All I can do is laugh. Let's have a taste of acceptable ethical standards within the walls of Congress

Rangel Found Guilty by Ethics Panel

Yep, Charley Rangel found guilty of not paying taxes, among other crimes, and was merely slapped on the hand over it.

Then you have people like the Rev. Jesse Jackson in Congress who is accused of sexual harassment. Not a thing done to him.

Jesse Jackson accused of sexual harassment by journalist

Nope, no mention of this anywhere to expel him.

In fact, about 50 law makers admitted that there is a real problem with sexual abuse in government, all admitted to it anonymously, however. None dare admit it openly due to the career ending or maybe even life ending implications.

Congress has a sexual harassment problem, lawmakers and staffers say - CNNPolitics

I hope everyone realizes what an absolute joke the US federal Congress really is.

Carry on, preach more to me some more about Moore.

More, more more!!!
drunk.gif

If some think this is just over kiddos, think again.

Then there is all those flight Bill Clinton took with Epstein, a known pedophile

Trial, who needs a trial?

I find it rather odd that Mr. Moore is being told by both parties he must step down, even though he has not even had a day in court. All we hear from the preachy Congress, from both parties, is why he should step down cuz he does not live up to a high ethical standard.

All I can do is laugh. Let's have a taste of acceptable ethical standards within the walls of Congress

Yep, Charley Rangel found guilty of not paying taxes, among other crimes, and was merely slapped on the hand over it.

Then you have people like the Rev. Jesse Jackson in Congress who is accused of sexual harassment. Not a thing done to him.

In fact, about 50 law makers admitted that there is a real problem with sexual abuse in government, all admitted to it anonymously, however. None dare admit it openly due to the career ending or maybe even life ending implications.

Congress has a sexual harassment problem, lawmakers and staffers say - CNNPolitics

I hope everyone realizes what an absolute joke the US federal Congress really is.

More, more more!!!
drunk.gif
Moore, Moore, Moore:

Roy+Moore+Alabama+GOP+Senate+Candidate+Roy+9zzCwXACCKhl.jpg

The hypocrisy on the hill is palpable. Over 15 million dollars of taxpayer money going out to victims of sexual harassment that we know of so far. And who are the two pervs that are well known to Congress and the Senate? They won't even name them.

And all of this is taking place in the here and now and not 40 freaking years ago. But the holier than thou sons of bitches on the hill will protect their own.

Last edited:

More, more more!!!
drunk.gif
^ trying to normalize the raping of children

Forum List

Back