Morals and Values, Alaska-style?

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Yes, that is former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin helping to hold a sign that says "Fuc_ you Michael Moore", with the two "o"s serving as crosshairs. The pic was taken at a Las Vegas gun show.

Isn't Sarah Palin a Christian? Is it moral to wish this on someone? Hmmmmm.....

Any Christian care to explain to us how this is acceptable in Christianity?

Now, before any Righties get their dander all up, this is definitely a mixture of politics AND religion.
Sarah Palin is the one who claims the high road on religion, so I am calling her out for this. She is a hypocrite.

Discuss.

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Yes, that is former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin helping to hold a sign that says "Fuc_ you Michael Moore", with the two "o"s serving as crosshairs. The pic was taken at a Las Vegas gun show.

Now, before any Righties get their dander all up, this is definitely a mixture of politics AND religion.
Sarah Palin is the one who claims the high road on religion, so I am calling her out for this. She is a hypocrite.

Discuss.
Ah...Sarah loves her some crosshairs.

• Banned
Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.
Ah...Sarah loves her some crosshairs.

Yepp.

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

It's a culture war.

And Christians kill people in war, too — moron.

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

This isn't the first time she's done this.

She did it on a website with crosshairs on seats held by democrats. One of them was Gabby Giffords.

We all know what happened to her.

Shot Congresswoman Was In Sarah Palin's 'Crosshairs'

It's called freedom of speech and or expression something the left claims to love at least when it's speech or expression they agree with. Moore has every right to express his views and opinions about Chris Kyle and American Sniper which I'm guessing is what the sign is in response to and Palin has every right to express her's about Moore. As far as the whole Christian and morale's part goes I would suspect a lot of the people who have called Palin and her family some of the most vile and hateful things you can think of would likely claim to be Christian and morale people as well finally I have not read the Bible chapter and verse but I don't think being Christian precludes you from telling someone to fuck off.

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

Is it moral to wish this on someone?

What is she wishing on that fat asshole?

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

Sex, it would seem. Which raises the question....is it moral to wish Michael Moore sex on someone?

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

Sex, it would seem. Which raises the question....is it moral to wish Michael Moore sex on someone?

Uggh.
Maybe if they threatened the terrorists with Michael Moore, they could have avoided waterboarding?
Of course that threat is obviously against the GC.

M. Moore declared that American snipers are cowards. Seems to me outrage is the only moral response to such a statement. I agree with Mrs. Palin.

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

This isn't the first time she's done this.

She did it on a website with crosshairs on seats held by democrats. One of them was Gabby Giffords.

We all know what happened to her.

Shot Congresswoman Was In Sarah Palin's 'Crosshairs'
She was shot my a mentally deficient Liberal who never saw Palin's graphic.

Hell I have 2 dozen paper targets in my truck right now. Am I in danger? If one blows out the window, could that be considered a plot to shoot a Liberal?

Forum List

Back