More "Alternate Universe" stuff

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
You can only shake your head.

Here, a Trump surrogate will not admit that Trump is behind in the polls:

Here, (start at 5:08) Fox's Eric Bolling says that, because Trump draws larger crowds, all the polls are wrong. Even his incredulous conservative co-hosts push back.

The "polls" are a tool of the MSM to influence the democratic process to their liking. That is the alternative reality they are trying to make real. The past couple of days The Donald delivers one of the best speeches in political history, Green Party candidate Jill Stein rips Crooked Hillary to shreds on CNN, and the MSM is wondering how long they can only cover up Crooked Hillary's corruption and ill health. The polls are their main tool since it is a form of peer pressure, especially for low information conformists.

The "polls" are a tool of the MSM to influence the democratic process to their liking. That is the alternative reality they are trying to make real. The past couple of days The Donald delivers one of the best speeches in political history, Green Party candidate Jill Stein rips Crooked Hillary to shreds on CNN, and the MSM is wondering how long they can only cover up Crooked Hillary's corruption and ill health. The polls are their main tool since it is a form of peer pressure, especially for low information conformists.

Sure. You should just relax and be assured of Trump's inevitable win, and everybody will be happy next year when Romney turns over the presidency to him. Oh------wait.

Funny how much more polished is Hillary in that these things that apparently never happen to her.

Heard a good Bosnia sniper fire story lately?

^^^^^^^^^^
Alternative universe defined.

Regarding Bolling's behavior, conservative co-host Dana Perino took to Twitter to disavow, pointing out that Bolling does a disservice to conservative voters when he lies to them.

Thing is, I don't think he was lying. I think he has talked himself into REALLY BELIEVING it. This is the same malady infecting much of the party, like those who think Pro Wrestling is real.

Perino on Twitter after Bolling's rant:

Getting a few things off of my chest cold: When it comes to political analysis, I make you a promise - I will never lie to you.

Many of you write, wanting me to tell you GOOD things about the gop chances this year. I wish I could do that. But I WILL NOT LIE TO YOU.

In 2012, I fell for "the polls are wrong" mantra. I felt sick election night, realizing I'd been suckered into a fall sense of complacency.

Romney was not going to win in spite of the "rigged polls" - and I vowed that night that I would NEVER EVER fall for that again

The Dems start with 242 electoral college votes to win. They need 270. Even I can do that math - it isn't hard.

But I will not lie to you about the state of this race. I won't do it. No amount of peer pressure digital or otherwise can move me.

So I'm going to keep being a voice that says yes on the one hand but not the OTHER FREAKING HAND, the future of this party is at risk.

How many threads have you started where you call hillary crooked? I can't fucking wait till you have to call her crooked president Clinton.

Donald has really made an impression on you

Why do they bother taking polls other than to MAKE news.

Hell...Hillary's health is so bad, she might not make it to November.

Forum List

Back