More Bad News for Her Thighness Clinton- More Democrats Want Biden to Run

It's also interesting to note that David Kendall represented Bill Clinton during his impeachment (which resulted in Clinton agreeing to a plea deal for perjury).

'Nothing to Worry About': Clinton Dismisses Email Questions as Partisan

Clinton's campaign has previously acknowledged that there was an attempt to wipe the server before it was turned over last week to the FBI. But two sources with direct knowledge of the investigation told NBC News on Tuesday that the bureau may be able to recover at least some data.

Sure they will say that but a DoD wipe is pretty effective, I do not believe they will find anything.
And how do you think the DoD wiped a server that wasn't even in the government's possession??? Was it magic???

With the hands down favorite Hillary in trouble and Big Joe rumored to be making a move behind the scenes
word is out that jumpimg over Hillary is a go how long before we start to see Al Gore surface....

Must be discouraging to realize that all of those people could beat the Republican candidates hands down.

Dems can't feel too good about how things are going if they need Joe Biden to meet up with Lizzie....Who knows what that's all about....Can't be a meeting about nothing.
And now word is out that Hillary is cutting her vacation short.This isn't good for the Dems.

Talk about discouraging ....
It's on the Dems side now.

Clinton's campaign has previously acknowledged that there was an attempt to wipe the server before it was turned over last week to the FBI. But two sources with direct knowledge of the investigation told NBC News on Tuesday that the bureau may be able to recover at least some data.

Sure they will say that but a DoD wipe is pretty effective, I do not believe they will find anything.

In this corner, we have an Presidential candidate who is running based on nothing more than his bad hair and his ability to be an asshole. In that corner, we have a Presidential candidate whose main defense to a criminal probe into mishandling of state secrets is "the evidence has been thoroughly erased so nobody can find anything."

Ladies and gentlemen of the country, I submit to you: We're fucked.

I have no idea where this Hillary server deal will end up.
But isn't it interesting how people always seem to get tripped up not by the act itself but what they did after it.

And how do you think the DoD wiped a server that wasn't even in the government's possession??? Was it magic???

A DoD wipe is a software approach to cleaning a hard drive and is mandated by law read about it here National Industrial Security Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Now look at what modern companies can do to secure data Cleaning Hard Disks DoD 5220.22-M
Get it now?

I'd love to see Biden run

Hillary needs more competition from the left.

Thing is, Biden is nearly identical to Hillary on the issues. And older, and more boring. He brings nothing useful.
Hillary has a tendency to play it safe. It cost her the election in 2008

Biden and Sanders will force her to address liberal issues

Thing is, Biden is nearly identical to Hillary on the issues. And older, and more boring. He brings nothing useful.

Yes! and she needs to be much further left, I am no fan of Republican lite.

A DoD wipe is a software approach to cleaning a hard drive and is mandated by law read about it here National Industrial Security Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Now look at what modern companies can do to secure data Cleaning Hard Disks DoD 5220.22-M
Get it now?
You would be surprised at what can be retrieved, especially since Hillary relied on a company that was so up-to-date that they kept her server in the shitter...

Besides, do you really think the FBI would be spending all of this time on her server if they weren't able to get anything off of it???

I think Hillary is halfway there now.
Cutting her vacation short.
Going out on the road again...
She probably has a list of proposals where she wants to give away the store to get people
to love her again.

Get it now?

If the only thing on that server were personal emails, cat gifs, and non-classified communications ... why did she feel the need to wipe it, wipe it good?

iu

Get it now?

If the only thing on that server were personal emails, cat gifs, and non-classified communications ... why did she feel the need to wipe it, wipe it good?

iu

Because it was the personal server of the Secretary of State of the United States and properly cleaning the hard drive is mandated by law.

Get it now?

iu

Will she bring a Devo cover band out with her on the road....
Wiped it....Wiped it good....
www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM

Get it now?

iu

Because it was the personal server of the Secretary of State of the United States and properly cleaning the hard drive is mandated by law.
It's also not an acceptable practice to keep it in an unsecure shitter, is it????

Get it now?

iu

Glad someone caught my reference! :lol:

Get it now?

iu

It's also not an acceptable practice to keep it in an unsecure shitter, is it????

Pretty useless point don't you think when the house was protected by Secret Service?

Get it now?

iu

Glad someone caught my reference! :lol:

Got it..... heh heh heh

Get it now?

iu

She broke protocol by having a private, unsecured server in the first place.

so there's no question in your mind that everything is on the up and up and this is all just another "vast right wing conspiracy" and hillary is as innocent as a new born baby?
..or has the DNC told you operatives to close ranks, toe the party line and tell everyone everything is fine, nothing to worry about we have this all under control, no matter what happens.

reminds me of "baghdad bob"

Get it now?

iu

She broke protocol by having a private, unsecured server in the first place.

And that's how this all began.....
No vast right wing conspiracy....
She brought all this on herself.

Forum List

Back