More Christie Problems? Sheesh.

No. It's what he gets for corruption. If you believed he was innocent, you would have explained why.

He is innocent because he has not yet been proven guilty...and guilt will not constitute New Jersey Social Democrats complaining on MSNBC.

It was a disgusting act and I believe people ought to go to jail. It is classic Chicago style politics...and Democrats are apoplectic. Imagine that.

He is guilty by propaganda, that is the way Democrats bring down their opposition.

They start accusing and then attach the guilt without the proof. One person makes an accusation, it isn't investigated or proved, it is now fact with the Democrats.

Alinsky would be proud

This is delicious - especially coming from a Christie Democrat who "previously" praised him for cleaning up corruption in New Jersey - which was what propelled Christie into the Governor's office. I look forward to more revelations from Steve Kornacki tomorrow morning at 8:00 am on UP.

I tried to find today's report so I could post it here. If you find anything, feel free to post it up.

I watched the show live this morning, but I later found this link on Huffington Post w/video. Includes full report from MSNBC.

Mayor Claims Christie Camp Held Hurricane Sandy Money Hostage

Maybe the next time a republican governor decides to kiss a left wing president's ass for money and pretend to be a democrat he will think about what the dirty tricks democrats and the left wing media are doing to Christie.

He is innocent because he has not yet been proven guilty...and guilt will not constitute New Jersey Social Democrats complaining on MSNBC.

It was a disgusting act and I believe people ought to go to jail. It is classic Chicago style politics...and Democrats are apoplectic. Imagine that.

He is guilty by propaganda, that is the way Democrats bring down their opposition.

They start accusing and then attach the guilt without the proof. One person makes an accusation, it isn't investigated or proved, it is now fact with the Democrats.

Alinsky would be proud
Don't tell me with a straight face if this was a high profile D your side wouldn't be hair on fire like your side usually is ... you guys flip your wigs when there isn't any evidence -- and here we have some smoking guns, sharpiefests, a city turned into a parking lot during 9/11 week, a guy who pleads the 5th when asked his own name -- and now more charges of abuse of power and denying people who needed the allotted funds because they didn't play his game.

...this is criminal activity happening from the offices of one the most popular political figures in the country and the next presidential candidate rising star...and a lot of this stinks. And it *is* an actual scandal. Whether it brings down Christie, no one knows, but 5 people have already rolled, and two state investigations are slated and a US Atty. investigation is up next.

We are watching an episode of horse-head corruption here and what happens in the kindler, gentler corner of the GOP -- or so we were led, and there is a story here, with some real evidence.

To downplay it and divert at every opportunity, like cons have been doing -- and (ha!) screaming Alinsky! is purebred stoopid.

Alinsky would be proud
Don't tell me with a straight face if this was a high profile D your side wouldn't be hair on fire like your side usually is ... you guys flip your wigs when there isn't any evidence -- and here we have some smoking guns, sharpiefests, a city turned into a parking lot during 9/11 week, a guy who pleads the 5th when asked his own name -- and now more charges of abuse of power and denying people who needed the allotted funds because they didn't play his game.

...this is criminal activity happening from the offices of one the most popular political figures in the country and the next presidential candidate rising star...and a lot of this stinks. And it *is* an actual scandal. Whether it brings down Christie, no one knows, but 5 people have already rolled, and two state investigations are slated and a US Atty. investigation is up next.

We are watching an episode of horse-head corruption here and what happens in the kindler, gentler corner of the GOP -- or so we were led, and there is a story here, with some real evidence.

To downplay it and divert at every opportunity, like cons have been doing -- and (ha!) screaming Alinsky! is purebred stoopid.

Rules for radicals

"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
“If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”
“The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Spreading propaganda apparently works on the minds of people like yourself.

Meanwhile the President of the United States practically declared his dictatorship. And YOU are cool with that, when that is something that is right in your face?

Whatever :eusa_hand:

Maybe the next time a republican governor decides to kiss a left wing president's ass for money and pretend to be a democrat he will think about what the dirty tricks democrats and the left wing media are doing to Christie.

The president gave him money for all that ass kissing? :confused:

Christie camp held Sandy relief money hostage, mayor alleges

Two senior members of Gov. Chris Christie’s administration warned a New Jersey mayor earlier this year that her town would be starved of hurricane relief money unless she approved a lucrative redevelopment plan favored by the governor, according to the mayor and emails and personal notes she shared with msnbc.

The mayor, Dawn Zimmer, hasn’t approved the project, but she did request $127 million in hurricane relief for her city of Hoboken – 80% of which was underwater after Sandy hit in October 2012. What she got was $142,000 to defray the cost of a single back-up generator plus an additional $200,000 in recovery grants.

In an exclusive interview, Zimmer broke her silence and named Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno and Richard Constable, Christie’s community affairs commissioner, as the two officials who delivered messages on behalf of a governor she had long supported.

“The bottom line is, it’s not fair for the governor to hold Sandy funds hostage for the City of Hoboken because he wants me to give back to one private developer,” she said Saturday on UP w/ Steve Kornacki. “… I know it’s very complicated for the public to really understand all of this, but I have a legal obligation to follow the law, to bring balanced development to Hoboken.”

Constable and Christie – through spokespersons – deny Zimmer’s claims.

“Mayor Zimmer has been effusive in her public praise of the Governor’s Office and the assistance we’ve provided in terms of economic development and Sandy aid,” Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak wrote in a statement. “What or who is driving her only now to say such outlandishly false things is anyone’s guess.”

Christie camp held Sandy relief money hostage, mayor alleges | MSNBC

Giving back to one private developer? I don't know how the conversation can be proven in it's entirety but it seems like just one more nail in Christie's Watergatish coffin.

More twisted up stories for the democrat operatives to use.
The story is inaccurate.
The fact that the alleged talks between Trenton and Hoboken cannot be corroborated makes this article suspect as best.
The democrats are obviously targeting Christie because he is polling ahead of their darling, Hillary Clinton. The media NEEDS a clear road for Clinton. And they are plowing the way for her....Sad.

The Mayor of Hoboken is looking for money to finally help her city protect it's resources when not if another storm hits. She's desperate and is begging Christie to give them the money without the committment from her to use only one private developer.

I'm sure we'll hear more from her.

Oh please....You invariably start a big whine in every thread in which you post.
Boo friggin hoo hoo...

Alinsky would be proud

So your excuse for being all over this, is because it's not true, it's because the other side does it?

Strange justification. Thanks for just being on a witch hunt.

Two senior members of Gov. Chris Christie’s administration warned a New Jersey mayor earlier this year that her town would be starved of hurricane relief money unless she approved a lucrative redevelopment plan favored by the governor, according to the mayor and emails and personal notes she shared with msnbc.

The mayor, Dawn Zimmer, hasn’t approved the project, but she did request $127 million in hurricane relief for her city of Hoboken – 80% of which was underwater after Sandy hit in October 2012. What she got was $142,000 to defray the cost of a single back-up generator plus an additional $200,000 in recovery grants.

In an exclusive interview, Zimmer broke her silence and named Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno and Richard Constable, Christie’s community affairs commissioner, as the two officials who delivered messages on behalf of a governor she had long supported.

“The bottom line is, it’s not fair for the governor to hold Sandy funds hostage for the City of Hoboken because he wants me to give back to one private developer,” she said Saturday on UP w/ Steve Kornacki. “… I know it’s very complicated for the public to really understand all of this, but I have a legal obligation to follow the law, to bring balanced development to Hoboken.”

“Mayor Zimmer has been effusive in her public praise of the Governor’s Office and the assistance we’ve provided in terms of economic development and Sandy aid,” Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak wrote in a statement. “What or who is driving her only now to say such outlandishly false things is anyone’s guess.”

Giving back to one private developer? I don't know how the conversation can be proven in it's entirety but it seems like just one more nail in Christie's Watergatish coffin.

The story is inaccurate.
The fact that the alleged talks between Trenton and Hoboken cannot be corroborated makes this article suspect as best.
The democrats are obviously targeting Christie because he is polling ahead of their darling, Hillary Clinton. The media NEEDS a clear road for Clinton. And they are plowing the way for her....Sad.

Can this be corroborated?

This story today will be investigated and if the Lt. Governor lies under oath, it will just get worse for her and Christie.

Alinsky would be proud

Rules for radicals

"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
“If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”
“The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Spreading propaganda apparently works on the minds of people like yourself.

Meanwhile the President of the United States practically declared his dictatorship. And YOU are cool with that, when that is something that is right in your face?

Whatever :eusa_hand:
Ah, just another Drama Queen, I see.

Alinsky would be proud

So your excuse for being all over this, is because it's not true, it's because the other side does it?

Your post makes no sense.

The story is inaccurate.

Can this be corroborated?

This story today will be investigated and if the Lt. Governor lies under oath, it will just get worse for her and Christie.
Nope.

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has pulled sharply ahead of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in a hypothetical match between the two potential presidential candidates, leading him by 13 percentage points, according to a new poll released Wednesday."

In other words you are a hack for the leftists propaganda. You spread it. No questions asked.

In other words you are a hack for the leftists propaganda. You spread it. No questions asked.
I suppose next you'll be telling us the order to close down the lanes didn't come from Christie's office.

That's pwoppaghanza!

It'll be a circular argument that all comes down to Sarah Palin being a victim. Wait awhile..

Enjoying watching the media take out a liberal republican. 24 hours a day, full ejaculation mode for msnbc. This must be their crowning moment, their nuremburg trial. Its comical.

MSNBC is dang near wall to wall Christie at this point, kind of the transparent go-to source for bringing him down, so we can certainly head there or to any lefty for the latest on this stuff. No doubt, they get an "A" for effort on this one.

He's looking toastier by the day. I'm sure the GOP establishment is working full time on a Plan B.

Partisan politics: All bullshit, all of the time.

The problem with this is if there is objective, documented evidence of wrong-doing on the part of Christie or his staff, whether or not it’s ‘partisan politics’ is irrelevant and meaningless, having nothing to do with ‘the left.’

The Christie scandals are under Federal investigation, which would have taken place regardless how much time MSNBC devotes to the scandals.

Alinsky would be proud

There is no ‘excuse,’ as there’s nothing to be ‘excused.’

There is email evidence documenting Christie’s deputy chief of staff authorizing what was likely a crime.

The Christie scandals are currently subject to a Federal investigation, high-ranking Christie officials have been fired, one has invoked his 5th Amendment right to not self-incriminate, and subpoenas have been issued pursuant to a New Jersey legislative investigation.

Please explain how any of this constitutes a ‘witch hunt.’

Forum List

Back