More crazy shit from "Everyday Feminism" website

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
No, We Won’t Calm Down – Tone Policing Is Just Another Way to Protect Privilege

Well, if you want to know what the crazy people are up to, this website provides all the info.

And now we have an article saying if you tell people to stop acting like crazy people, that's "tone policing" which protects privilege.

And I'm white male, so I'm the enemy.

So while me and my fellow white males proceed to walk on the Moon, discover America, invent the internet, and generally act like normal productive citizens, this website encourages everyone who isn't a white male to act like a two-year-old having a temper tantrum, demanding white males to take them seriously.

I am the father of three children, so I know what to do when a two-year-old has a temper tantrum. You do not interfere while the child throws himself to the floor, screams, and beats their tiny fists against the floor. You just let the child tire himself out. And then when that is done, and he has exhausted himself, you put him down for a nap.

I've seen parents who don't know this. They respond to tantrums by trying to talk reasonably with the child, giving them things, trying to bribe them with toys or candy. Parents who do this will end up with spoiled children.

And now we have a problem, because all those spoiled children have grown up, and now they are spoiled college students. They are still trying to get what they want through temper tantrums.

Well, if you want to know what the crazy people are up to, this website provides all the info.

And now we have an article saying if you tell people to stop acting like crazy people, that's "tone policing" which protects privilege.

So while me and my fellow white males proceed to walk on the Moon, discover America, invent the internet, and generally act like normal productive citizens, this website encourages everyone who isn't a white male to act like a two-year-old having a temper tantrum, demanding white males to take them seriously.

I am the father of three children, so I know what to do when a two-year-old has a temper tantrum. You do not interfere while the child throws himself to the floor, screams, and beats their tiny fists against the floor. You just let the child tire himself out. And then when that is done, and he has exhausted himself, you put him down for a nap.

I've seen parents who don't know this. They respond to tantrums by trying to talk reasonably with the child, giving them things, trying to bribe them with toys or candy. Parents who do this will end up with spoiled children.

And now we have a problem, because all those spoiled children have grown up, and now they are spoiled college students. They are still trying to get what they want through temper tantrums.
Just make sure you dont go shoot up a movie theater.

Reported.

Reported.
You said you were a white male. I was just making sure you didnt get any ideas. You were whining too hard.

:lol: I bet your kids are going to grow up great. I come from a generation of " oh don't you dare try that " and you get "THE LOOK". From Mom.

Ruh roh.

But to go further on your point from spoiled college students. Everyone in the business world is pegging off who they will not accept. LinkedIn already is compiling lists of these assholes on campus.

These kids are screwed. Forever.

What these idiots

:lol: I bet your kids are going to grow up great. I come from a generation of " oh don't you dare try that " and you get "THE LOOK". From Mom.

Ruh roh.

But to go further on your point from spoiled college students. Everyone in the business world is pegging off who they will not accept. LinkedIn already is compiling lists of these assholes on campus.

These kids are screwed. Forever.
That was something I was going to say.

The advantage of going to college is all the people you will meet and all the connections you are going to make, and you are burning bridges with people who were in a position to help you get started in the world of business, finance, and government.

My guess is that not even Democrats are going to want these vipers in their nest. It's so easy for people in powerful positions to be toppled by troublemakers, and these students will bring the troublemaker label where ever they go, and there is no way to hide and get a second chance in this internet age where we all swim in a big fishbowl.

That was something I was going to say.
I wonder what's worse:

Tone policing or micro aggression?

"Tone policing"

Don't you dare tone police someone!

:laugh:

This just keeps getting better.

Man oh man the young chick that pulled a freak azoid moment on the one professor at Yale?

Done like dinner. She will never get a job. You should see. Now I've never been in the business world per se because I was a wild card in the music business but my husband does this Linkedin thing. And they are solid up down be corporate ready. These kids screaming for the removal of their teachers.

All on record now. Too bad their parents spent all that money for their white kid to lose everything for black lives matter.

:lmao:

I have a Linked In biography, but I have not really done much work on it. Is this something that will actually improve my business?

Forum List

Back