More disinformation

And out right lies from the right wing soicial media types. They are claiming Biden's income tax proposal would mean families earning $75K a year will see half their bi-weekly paychecks cut in half due to new tax hikes..Lies...Fact check: Biden tax plan would raise rates for those who make more than $400K, corporations

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

And out right lies from the right wing soicial media types. They are claiming Biden's income tax proposal would mean families earning $75K a year will see half their bi-weekly paychecks cut in half due to new tax hikes..Lies...Fact check: Biden tax plan would raise rates for those who make more than $400K, corporations

Leftists in general LIKE to raise taxes, Leftists do have a long history of doing this. The Modern Leftists who are now Neo-Communists also have that infamous Communist policy about wanting to Redistribute The Wealth, they have even said that the COVID-19 situation should be USED to bring in RADICAL ECONOMIC CHANGES so that wealth distribution is more equal.
Leftists like Ronald Reagan? The 1980's. FICA. Remember yet?

Wealth Redistribution? As a wealthy American I don't see it. I personally make $7M+ per year, and due to Republican placed loopholes pay zero income tax. My corporations all pay 1.5% of revenue down from 3%.

7M a year, to me that is called Pocket Money. 7M a year is not wealthy, that is called being rich, there is difference between Wealthy and Rich, I am Independently Wealthy, I won't say how much and I won't say how much my family is worth because that would be very vulgar and also it would probably freak peoples out.

But the Leftists WANT MY Wealth and they WANT my family WEALTH and we ALL know it and they should KNOW they will NEVER get it. Period. We have had Wealth for Centuries and each Generation has added more to it and the filthy Leftists can GTFO. It is OURS and we will NOT be giving it up. Period.
Most of the people I know who are wealthy are miserable so I don't know why people need to brag about a gift given them by God.
Please list their names and phone numbers so I can start a support group. FYI, I have a personal income of $7M+ per year, and a investment portfolio of $1.3B+. God didn't give me any of that.
Sadly, most suffer from avarice and greed.
They watch the market all day and most of them are divorced.
Greed and greed?
Don't tell anyone but we wealthy don't watch the market, we have people. We also don't cook or clean, we have people. Divorced? I don't think there are anymore per capita wealthy that are divorced than former middle class, but we can afford sugar babies. I have an "allergy" to sagging earlobes.
The uber people in the Jewish community watch every penny they have because they know what happens when you allow someone else to watch your assets.
Way to go.....BIGOT!

Leftists in general LIKE to raise taxes, Leftists do have a long history of doing this. The Modern Leftists who are now Neo-Communists also have that infamous Communist policy about wanting to Redistribute The Wealth, they have even said that the COVID-19 situation should be USED to bring in RADICAL ECONOMIC CHANGES so that wealth distribution is more equal.

Wealth Redistribution? As a wealthy American I don't see it. I personally make $7M+ per year, and due to Republican placed loopholes pay zero income tax. My corporations all pay 1.5% of revenue down from 3%.

7M a year, to me that is called Pocket Money. 7M a year is not wealthy, that is called being rich, there is difference between Wealthy and Rich, I am Independently Wealthy, I won't say how much and I won't say how much my family is worth because that would be very vulgar and also it would probably freak peoples out.

But the Leftists WANT MY Wealth and they WANT my family WEALTH and we ALL know it and they should KNOW they will NEVER get it. Period. We have had Wealth for Centuries and each Generation has added more to it and the filthy Leftists can GTFO. It is OURS and we will NOT be giving it up. Period.
Most of the people I know who are wealthy are miserable so I don't know why people need to brag about a gift given them by God.
Please list their names and phone numbers so I can start a support group. FYI, I have a personal income of $7M+ per year, and a investment portfolio of $1.3B+. God didn't give me any of that.
Greed and greed?
Don't tell anyone but we wealthy don't watch the market, we have people. We also don't cook or clean, we have people. Divorced? I don't think there are anymore per capita wealthy that are divorced than former middle class, but we can afford sugar babies. I have an "allergy" to sagging earlobes.
The uber people in the Jewish community watch every penny they have because they know what happens when you allow someone else to watch your assets.
Way to go.....BIGOT!
I’m an Orthodox Jew.

Greed and greed?
Way to go.....BIGOT!
I’m an Orthodox Jew.
A religious BIGOT!

People named McKenzie Sadegli and Chelsie Cox of USA Today have it figured out? Don't make me laugh. Everybody knows (maybe Biden forgot) that he plans to destroy the economy and turn the U.S. into a 3rd world pot head Chinese colony. Maybe that's good news to lefties.

Greed and greed?
Way to go.....BIGOT!
I’m an Orthodox Jew.
A religious BIGOT!
It's called belonging to a religion which dictates that the billionaire is not allowed to snub the person of average income/assets.

People named McKenzie Sadegli and Chelsie Cox of USA Today have it figured out? Don't make me laugh. Everybody knows (maybe Biden forgot) that he plans to destroy the economy and turn the U.S. into a 3rd world pot head Chinese colony. Maybe that's good news to lefties.
Except for 1987, 2001, 2008, and 2020.

Greed and greed?
Way to go.....BIGOT!
I’m an Orthodox Jew.
A religious BIGOT!
It's called belonging to a religion which dictates that the billionaire is not allowed to snub the person of average income/assets.
People ask why I'm Agnostic.

Greed and greed?
Way to go.....BIGOT!
I’m an Orthodox Jew.
A religious BIGOT!
People ask why I'm Agnostic.
I know full well that agnostics have never pilfered money.

Forum List

Back