‘More E coli cases in UK likely’ amid environmental health staff shortage

How do you ensure they are fitted in public buildings ?
That the best you can come up with tainty? There's this thing called insurance. I'm sure you've heard of it. Insurance companies give you discounts for having good fire suppression systems.

If you have none, they won't even insure you.

I have more money invested in fire suppression equipment than you have net worth.

Because I am smart.

Government buildings you're on your own. They regularly ignore any regulations they impose on the public at large.

That the best you can come up with tainty? There's this thing called insurance. I'm sure you've heard of it. Insurance companies give you discounts for having good fire suppression systems.

If you have none, they won't even insure you.

I have more money invested in fire suppression equipment than you have net worth.

Because I am smart.

Government buildings you're on your own. They regularly ignore any regulations they impose on the public at large.
No. They are better protected than private buildings.

Really? That government apartment building that burned and killed all those poor people in London?
You mean Grenfell Towers, well it was a Tory run Council like all of them they contract work out to their friends at private Companies, years ago all public works were carried out by in house Council works depts, those private contractors were to blame and the bastards who signed their work off, they may as well have sprayed petrol all over tht building.

the responses of the Fire Brigade, other government agencies, deregulation policy, building inspections, adequate budgeting, fire safety systems, the materials used, companies installing, selling and manufacturing the cladding, and failures in communications, advice given or decisions made by office holders. In the aftermath of the fire, the council's leader, deputy leader and chief executive resigned, and the council took direct control of council housing from the KCTMO.

You mean Grenfell Towers, well it was a Tory run Council like all of them they contract work out to their friends at private Companies, years ago all public works were carried out by in house Council works depts, those private contractors were to blame and the bastards who signed their work off, they may as well have sprayed petrol all over tht building.

the responses of the Fire Brigade, other government agencies, deregulation policy, building inspections, adequate budgeting, fire safety systems, the materials used, companies installing, selling and manufacturing the cladding, and failures in communications, advice given or decisions made by office holders. In the aftermath of the fire, the council's leader, deputy leader and chief executive resigned, and the council took direct control of council housing from the KCTMO.
So, government fucked up, and people died is what you're saying.

And no government officials are in prison for the failures.

Huh.

Why do you keep demanding more government?

A free market neoliberal Tory Government who have privatised everything including our energy transport etc and contracted out to private Companies like the ones who turned those flats into a death trap, get it right.
Kensington and Chelsea London Borough Council owned Grenfell Tower.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kensington and Chelsea London Borough Council owned Grenfell Tower.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Yes under the control of the Tory party, i explained what their credo is, the same as the Tory Government, the credo of privatising anything that isn't nailed down, cuts in public spending rowing back on health and safety etc, employing private contractors to do public work that at one time was carried out by Council workers by their in house works dept, i know because back in the day my Uncle worked for the local authority, everything from rubbish collection to maintenance of Council owned housing was done by them, now it's all carried out by private sub contractors, in the case of Grenfell Towers they clad the building in flamable material, theydid that because it was cheaper than fire retardant alternatives, in other words Tory cutbacks.
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yes under the control of the Tory party, i explained what their credo is, the same as the Tory Government, the credo of privatising anything that isn't nailed down, cuts in public spending rowing back on health and safety etc, employing private contractors to do public work that at one time was carried out by Council workers by their in house works dept, i know because back in the day my Uncle worked for the local authority, everything from rubbish collection to maintenance of Council owned housing was done by them, now it's all carried out by private sub contractors, in the case of Grenfell Towers they clad the building in flamable material, theydid that because it was cheaper than fire retardant alternatives, in other words Tory cutbacks.
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
What you haven't bothered to address is the tower went through MULTIPLE governments. Both lefty AND righty.....and they ALL failed.

Because GOVERNMENT is not held accountable for their misdeeds!

DURRRRRR

What you haven't bothered to address is the tower went through MULTIPLE governments. Both lefty AND righty.....and they ALL failed.

Because GOVERNMENT is not held accountable for their misdeeds!

DURRRRRR
The Tories controlled that Borough since it was established and the fire happened under a Tory Government and their free market privatisation cult and cutbacks.
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Tories controlled that Borough since it was established and the fire happened under a Tory Government and their free market privatisation cult and cutbacks.
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Oh, so you're claiming the Tories have been in constant control of the UK for 50 plus years?

History tells me otherwise.

DURRRRRR

Most of it yes, but don't deflect, Grenfell was seven years ago under a Tory watch.
Grenfell was the culmination of DECADES of government mismanagement.

It takes a special kind of stupid to ignore the government failures that occurred prior to the final catastrophe.

Hello stupid.

Grenfell was the culmination of DECADES of government mismanagement.

It takes a special kind of stupid to ignore the government failures that occurred prior to the final catastrophe.

Hello stupid.
No it wasn't it was the result of the Tories cutting costs and corners when profit comes before peoples well being and safety, it's what they do, they call it red tape.

No it wasn't it was the result of the Tories cutting costs and corners when profit comes before peoples well being and safety, it's what they do, they call it red tape.
Are you ignorant, or dishonest?

The history of Grenfell is well known.

Forum List

Back