‘More E coli cases in UK likely’ amid environmental health staff shortage

Here we go as the lasting effects of this shit toy govt p[ays out in real time.

We courrently have an outbreak of e coli in the UK. People are ill because of these clowns..
The govt is supposed to Protect people. That is what the govt should do.
E-Coli is to do with food preparation :cuckoo:

Are you still batting for that Paedo in texas ?
Your post makes no sense

But here’s who I would vote for if I were a Brit

1719499613193.jpeg

Last edited:
I know you would
Farage is just another one in a long line far right outfits we have seen in the UK since the BUF under Mosley, Farage is more polished his followers have left the jackboots at home but make no mistake most of them would have been Mosley supporters, the only thing Farage got right was about the reasons for the war in Ukraine and our Country being broken, but people like him won't fix it.

These idiots are so far gone they probably wouldn't complain if a member of their family died from swallowing shit in the sea, they call environmental services with basic health standards big Government, they really are bloody retarded, they will call it communism :auiqs.jpg:
Ummmmm....we aren't stupid enough to drink sea water. There's billions of fish who pee and poo in it.

But hey, if you want to drink sewer water.

Be my guest. We have advanced beyond that level.

Farage is just another one in a long line far right outfits we have seen in the UK since the BUF under Mosley, Farage is more polished his followers have left the jackboots at home but make no mistake most of them would have been Mosley supporters, the only thing Farage got right was about the reasons for the war in Ukraine and our Country being broken, but people like him won't fix it.
This C4 thing is dragging him down.He just got beaten up on the Loose Women show.
He is now going full trump claiming its a "total and complete set up.".
The problem he has with rejecting racism is that racism is his only policy. The undercover film was exectly what people would expect from his grubby supporters.
Its sad that Clacton is the only place that wont have seen it.

Ummmmm....we aren't stupid enough to drink sea water. There's billions of fish who pee and poo in it.

But hey, if you want to drink sewer water.

Be my guest. We have advanced beyond that level.
When you swim in the sea you will swallow an amount of water. Thats what happens to normal folk.

This C4 thing is dragging him down.He just got beaten up on the Loose Women show.
He is now going full trump claiming its a "total and complete set up.".
The problem he has with rejecting racism is that racism is his only policy. The undercover film was exectly what people would expect from his grubby supporters.
Its sad that Clacton is the only place that wont have seen it.
Yes Tommy but it won't put many of his followers off because they know he is one of them but more polished, not like the knuckle dragging fascists in the CH 4 report, my anti fascist position goes back to the days of the NF when as a young man i was one of many who confronted them on the Streets since we have had a whole other bunch of like minded arseholes, an Uncle of my mothers worked it the Midland Hotel in Manchester in the 1930s, he was arrested for fighting Mosley's blackshirts on the street, he lost his job and that was a big deal on those days.

Yes Tommy but it won't put many of his followers off because they know he is one of them but more polished, not like the knuckle dragging fascists in the CH 4 report, my anti fascist position goes back to the days of the NF when as a young man i was one of many who confronted them on the Streets since we have had a whole other bunch of like minded arseholes, an Uncle of my mothers worked it the Midland Hotel in Manchester in the 1930s, he was arrested for fighting Mosley's blackshirts on the street, he lost his job and that was a big deal on those days.
I think that its clear the UK has a seedy right wing element.For a long time now the cons gave them a home. The more extreme went to the nazi partys but they could never win a seat. reform is a mirror of the GOP in the US. A one man show. Farage has learned how to cover up a lot of his racism. His dopey mates havent.

When you swim in the sea you will swallow an amount of water. Thats what happens to normal folk.
No, people who actually know how to swim won't.

That's the point, tainty. You clods never learned how to swim properly.

I think that its clear the UK has a seedy right wing element.For a long time now the cons gave them a home. The more extreme went to the nazi partys but they could never win a seat. reform is a mirror of the GOP in the US. A one man show. Farage has learned how to cover up a lot of his racism. His dopey mates havent.
Oh, I think it is beyond obvious that government is incompetent. Only those who are even more incompetent demand that government take care of them.

You remain infants.

Oh, I think it is beyond obvious that government is incompetent. Only those who are even more incompetent demand that government take care of them.

You remain infants.
If govt is incompetent it rather undermines all of your silly conspiracy theories. You believe in all of them.

So you don't believe in fire alarms smoke detectors or health and safety regulations on building sites, are you stupid?
No, as a responsible person I have those ANYWAY. I don't need a regulation to tell me I should have those.

I'm a lot smarter than you children.

Forum List

Back