More economic GOOD News...DOW hits new record..on track to hit 17K.

In other words, you can't refute the -2.9% contraction of GDP....thanks for playing! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Since it's under Obuma's regime, it's OBUMA'S CONTRACTION!

No - I don't spin data. That is for lying ass-holes.

So far there has been no recession caused by Obama.

What happened to the $800 BILLION in stimulus?....When you dug yourself into a hole, the only way you can go is up!

Yahoo!

Who dug the hole idiot?

All you people do is lie, claiming Obama caused stagflation. The opposite is true. Bush caused an inflationary death spiral, Obama turned it into a prosperous deflationary economy.

What happened to the $800 BILLION in stimulus?....When you dug yourself into a hole, the only way you can go is up!

Yahoo!

Who dug the hole idiot?

All you people do is lie, claiming Obama caused stagflation. The opposite is true. Bush caused an inflationary death spiral, Obama turned it into a prosperous deflationary economy.

You're full of shit, you asshole, the Manchurian muslim DOUBLED our debt and has done NOTHING to improve our economy! He's made us a PART TIME WORKING NATION!

2wdzpg3.jpg

Last edited:

Yahoo!

Who dug the hole idiot?

There is no stagflation.

And actually the Stimulus worked quite well.

Which is why we are seeing a robust recovery now.

Well, we can always count on one thing.

When partisan ideologues are discussing the economy...

... the discussion is partisan, not economic.

:rolleyes:

How's that correction doing so far, Mr. "neutral"?

:lol: Who are we kiddin' Mac, you are one of the most partisan Ideologues on this board.

:lol: Who are we kiddin' Mac, you are one of the most partisan Ideologues on this board.

Ah, so much material.

Since you've already proven that you don't understand what a correction is, since you claim to understand markets but clearly do not (you would know that a correction cannot be predicted, you would know that the stock market is not the economy, etc.), I'm not going to try to educate you any further - other than to say, I have not predicted either the timing or the severity of the correction. But you don't deal in honesty, do you?

"Neutral"? When have I ever claimed I'm neutral on anything, Sallow? Once again, you don't deal in honesty, do you?

"Partisan ideologues"? For which party? What are my opinions on foreign policy, war, personal income taxation, gay rights or abortion?

What the hell is wrong with you? If you don't like having a mirror shoved in your dishonest face, tough shit.

Last edited:

Ah, so much material.

Since you've already proven that you don't understand what a correction is, since you claim to understand markets but clearly do not (you would know that a correction cannot be predicted, you would know that the stock market is not the economy, etc.), I'm not going to try to educate you any further - other than to say, I have not predicted either the timing or the severity of the correction. But you don't deal in honesty, do you?

"Neutral"? When have I ever claimed I'm neutral on anything, Sallow? Once again, you don't deal in honesty, do you?

"Partisan ideologues"? For which party? What are my opinions on foreign policy, war, personal income taxation, gay rights or abortion?

What the hell is wrong with you? If you don't like having a mirror shoved in your dishonest face, tough shit.

Touch a nerve?

:lol:

Guess it's time to unfurl the colors..Mac.

We got your number, boyo.

Last edited by a moderator:
The GDP report shows a big decline in construction. "Nonresidential structures decreased 7.7 percent, compared with a decrease of 1.8 percent. Equipment decreased 2.8 percent, in contrast to an increase of 10.9 percent. Intellectual property products increased 6.3 percent, compared with an increase of 4.0 percent."

The decline in equipment & construction along with increase in Intellectual property products suggest construction workers stayed home & played video games or watched movies. This could be from cold weather.

So now I'm a racist.

Perfect, case closed.

Why, Mac..where ever did you come up with that idea?

Just because Libertarian hero Ron Paul is speaking in front of a confederate flag extolling the virtues of the Confederacy makes him a racist?

You betcha!

And your no libertarian..right?

:D

That's correct, I'm no libertarian.

So let's see where we are: I made a point about partisan ideologues and economics, and you twisted it into calling me a racist. I wonder how much lower you can get, Sallow. Something tells me we'll all find out.

Anyway, back to the point I made, before your nasty and transparent deflection:

Ah, so much material.

Touch a nerve?

Paul is discussing how slavery in the USA could have ended without war.

What's your problem?

Ah, so much material.

Touch a nerve?

Paul is discussing how slavery in the USA could have ended without war.

What's your problem?

Sallow was just trying to deflect from my point -- which had absolutely nothing to do with race, of course.

That's how the PC Police rolls when they have nothing else.

Yahoo!

Who dug the hole idiot?

There is no stagflation.

Robust recovery? LOL!

Weakest recovery ever.

Even before Q1's -2.9% GDP.

Who dug the hole idiot?

There is no stagflation.

Robust recovery? LOL!

Weakest recovery ever.

There is a point where debate and discussion make no sense. Shallow has no grasp of reality, he is at the level of a bag lady screaming at streetlights to stop following her. No point in doing anything other than shaking your head.

There is no stagflation.

Thanks for that update, Baghdad Bob,

Now back to the real world...

No problemo Johnny Reb.

Yes..back to the real world:

Thu, Jul 17, 2014, 12:47 PM EDT - U.S. Markets close in 3 hrs 13 mins
U.S.
S&P 500

-10.14 (0.51%)

Chart for ^GSPC
Dow

-51.04 (0.30%)

Chart for ^DJI

Markets are DOWN.

Blaaarggg..

This must be that dreaded crash you folks were looking for..

Who dug the hole idiot?

There is no stagflation.

Robust recovery? LOL!

Weakest recovery ever.

Yep that's why most major corporations are posting record profits and 288K people got hired last month.

Dust off the resume, there, you might even be able to land a job yourself!

:D

Forum List

Back