More evidence Obama hates America

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
There has never been a leader anywhere in the world who knows less about the country he leads than Barack Hussein Obama (I started to say "about his own country" but since Obama is on record as stating he wasn't born in the U.S., that statement wouldn't be accurate).

First he claimed that there were 57 states. Then he stood in Hawaii (which he claims is his home state) and says "here Asia" :)lmao: he doesn't even know that his "home state" is part of America). And now this priceless gem...

LENO: You mentioned infrastructure. Why is that a partisan issue? I live in a town, the bridge is falling apart, it’s not safe. How does that become Republican or Democrat? How do you not just fix the bridge?

OBAMA: I don’t know. As you know, for the last three years, I’ve said, let’s work together. Let’s find a financing mechanism and let’s go ahead and fix our bridges, fix our roads, sewer systems, our ports. You know, the Panama Canal is being widened so that these big supertankers can come in. Now, that will be finished in 2015. If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida — if we don’t do that, those ships are going to go someplace else. And we’ll lose jobs. Businesses won’t locate here.

Just an FYI, Mr. President: according to Google Maps, Charleston, South Carolina, Savannah, Georgia, Jacksonville, Florida are all located on the east coast along the Atlantic Ocean.

AWKWARD: Obama bungles basic U.S. geography ? Glenn Beck

Republicans have sabotaged every public works project imaginable. No wonder the country is falling apart.

Last edited:
There has never been a leader anywhere in the world who knows less about the country he leads than Barack Hussein Obama (I started to say "about his own country" but since Obama is on record as stating he wasn't born in the U.S., that statement wouldn't be accurate).

Wait..... whaaaa?

:link:

I got a question about that:
How would O'bama ---- or anyone else ---- know where they were born? Do you remember being born? I don't.

First he claimed that there were 57 states. Then he stood in Hawaii (which he claims is his home state) and says "here Asia" :)lmao: he doesn't even know that his "home state" is part of America). And now this priceless gem...

LENO: You mentioned infrastructure. Why is that a partisan issue? I live in a town, the bridge is falling apart, it’s not safe. How does that become Republican or Democrat? How do you not just fix the bridge?

OBAMA: I don’t know. As you know, for the last three years, I’ve said, let’s work together. Let’s find a financing mechanism and let’s go ahead and fix our bridges, fix our roads, sewer systems, our ports. You know, the Panama Canal is being widened so that these big supertankers can come in. Now, that will be finished in 2015. If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida — if we don’t do that, those ships are going to go someplace else. And we’ll lose jobs. Businesses won’t locate here.

Just an FYI, Mr. President: according to Google Maps, Charleston, South Carolina, Savannah, Georgia, Jacksonville, Florida are all located on the east coast along the Atlantic Ocean.

AWKWARD: Obama bungles basic U.S. geography ? Glenn Beck

Here is your dunce cap. Go sit in the corner and learn something. Ships going through the Panama Canal do go to ports on the East Coast. Maybe you should spend more time learning rather than just being a damned partisan hack with nothing better to do than repeat the idiocy spouted out by the Mark Levin's, Glenn Beck's, and all the rest of those idiot media whores who get rich because people like you can't stop listening to their nonsense.

Panama Canal’s Growth Prompts U.S. Ports to Expand

BALTIMORE — The four cranes rise grandly over the port here, 14 stories high. Just off the boat from China and now being prepared for operations, the $40 million machines are part of this city’s gamble that when supersize container ships start coming through the expanded Panama Canal in 2015, Baltimore will be one of the few ports on the East Coast ready for their business.
National Twitter Logo.
Connect With Us on Twitter
Follow @NYTNational for breaking news and headlines.
Twitter List: Reporters and Editors
Enlarge This Image

Matt Roth for The New York Times
Baltimore officials expect larger ships to arrive at their city’s port via Panama in a few years.
“We think it’s going to be a major win for us,” said James J. White, the executive director of the Maryland Port Administration.

This sense that the new set of locks now being built to allow giant ships through the canal will bring riches 1,000 miles or more to the north is shared by industry and government officials along the East Coast and the Gulf of Mexico, who have been promoting multimillion- — and in some cases multibillion- — dollar port projects for years. The Obama administration has now moved to speed up the review process for developing and deepening the harbors for several of these ports, including those of New York and New Jersey; Charleston, S.C.; Savannah, Ga.; Jacksonville, Fla.; and Miami. The initiative “will help drive job growth and strengthen the economy,” President Obama said in announcing it last month.

But some who are following the efforts have begun to express skepticism about the hope and money going into dredging mud and raising steel. With so many ports competing for a share of the bounty, experts are questioning how big that bounty will be. “Everybody is trying to go after it — there are going to be few beneficiaries, in my judgment,” said William D. Ankner, a former official of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and a former secretary of transportation for Louisiana.

The big ships — known as “Post-Panamax” and even “Super-Post-Panamax” — are already in heavy use worldwide, making up 16 percent of the container fleet but accounting for 45 percent of its capacity, according to a July report by the Army Corps of Engineers. And “those numbers are projected to grow significantly over the next 20 years,” said Maj. Gen. Michael J. Walsh, deputy commanding general for civil and emergency operations for the corps, in announcing the report.

In the race that began when plans for the expansion were first announced in 2006, some winners have already emerged. The Port of Virginia, in Norfolk, is ready to receive the big ships today. And New York is also prepared, thanks to a massive dredging project that began 13 years ago.

But nearly every port in the game still faces major challenges and expenses — including the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which plans to spend $1 billion to raise the Bayonne Bridge roadway by 64 feet to allow the giant ships through on their way to to Newark and Elizabeth, N.J.

Baltimore, which already has a 50-foot channel, has a bottleneck on the land side: the Howard Street tunnel, through which trains have to pass to reach the port, and which is too small to accommodate the double-stacked container cars that are increasingly the standard for rail shipping. The rail line CSX has announced a workaround that could cost hundreds of millions, involving a new yard beyond the tunnel filled with containers brought by truck; the port will load the trains with a single container to get through the tunnel, and the trains can be completed at the yard.

Miami is putting $2 billion into improvements to its port; its dredging project was approved by the Army Corps of Engineers in April, and the city is building a tunnel costing an estimated $1 billion to create a crucial link between the port and the Interstate System of highways.

Savannah is preparing to move forward with a $652 million deepening project, while the South Carolina Legislature has committed $300 million to dredging for Charleston. A plan for the two cities to team up on a common port has all but stalled.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/21/u...panama-canal-expands.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

And I've got a lot of you idiots on the right calling me stupid. LMAO!!!!

Last edited:
Republicans have sabotaged every public works project imaginable. No wonder the country is falling apart.

Given that Liberals like to build roads to nowhere, I find that statement to be utterly laughable. You spend more time wasting the money than using it to make serviceable improvements to our infrastructure.

I'm sure Detroit can attest to that.

There has never been a leader anywhere in the world who knows less about the country he leads than Barack Hussein Obama

Then it's a good job Sarah Palin didn't become President, isn't it?

Speaking of hating America...why is it your EVERY thread attacks some element of the US?

Next time let's elect an American to the presidency

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It's not as priceless as President George Bush, during his trip to England,
when PM Tony Blair asked him if he "would like to go see the English Channel?"
responded, "No thanks, I got cable!"

Or the claim that he read "two Shakespeares".

You know, all this mindless Obama hate, gets old.

There has never been a leader anywhere in the world who knows less about the country he leads than Barack Hussein Obama

Speaking of hating America...why is it your EVERY thread attacks some element of the US?

Why are you changing the subject? Can't deal with the profound idiocy of Obama? Embarrassed that his anti-American ideology has been exposed?

I've never attacked any element of the U.S. I attack anti-American idiots like Obama, Pelosi, and you...

Republicans don't "sabotage" anything. They legally and Constitutionally block the anti-American, pro-communist agenda to collapse America of the Dumbocrats. That's specifically what they were sent to Washington to do (remember the nation wide epic ass-kicking Obama took in the 2010 mid-terms?).

Republicans didn't "sabotage" the Dumbocrat agenda in Detroit and it ended in 3rd-world-like poverty and complete collapse. We're trying to stop you stupid fuck'n morons from doing the same thing to the rest of the United States.

pro-communist agenda

There is really nothing at all you wouldn't post, is there?

Nothing is too stupid, too childish, too contradictory....I admit that you will probably never post anything as absolutely vile as your guffaws over a man deliberately poisoning his girlfriend and forcing her to spontaneously abort, but I'm sure you'll try.

Why are you changing the subject? Can't deal with the profound idiocy of Obama? Embarrassed that his anti-American ideology has been exposed?

I've never attacked any element of the U.S. I attack anti-American idiots like Obama, Pelosi, and you...

You are the one who believes that ships don't go to our eastern seaboard cities. Obviously Obama knows a lot more about the shipping industry than you or your radio whores.

Sorry, but Tina Fey said "I can see russia from my house" not Palin.

Palin said, "you can see Russia from some parts of Alaska" Which is true.

You are the one who believes that ships don't go to our eastern seaboard cities. Obviously Obama knows a lot more about the shipping industry than you or your radio whores.

No one said that, you are lying again.

Forum List

Back