More evidence Obama hates America

Rottweiler -

Do you seriously not understand the difference between taking a pill yourself -and forcing another person to take that same pill?

If abortion is legal for a woman, then it is legal for a man.

The man didn't have the abortion, genius.

It really is hard to figure out whether you are stupid beyond any rational measure, or simply dishonest beyond any rational measure.

Do you seriously not understand that the law does not apply differently based on sex? If it's legal for a woman to abort a baby, then it is legal for a man to abort a baby.

More importantly, you have claimed that a fetus is not a person (to justify your pro-murder stance). So how can this man be brought up on MURDER charges if the fetus is "not" a baby?

You're pissed because this story proves that a fetus is a baby and that the murder charges that this man is (rightfully) being brought up on should apply to ALL the women and physicians out there who did the exact same thing.

By the way, if you want to debate this issue, do it in the correct thread, stupid.

Republicans have sabotaged every public works project imaginable. No wonder the country is falling apart.

Republicans don't "sabotage" anything. They legally and Constitutionally block the anti-American, pro-communist agenda to collapse America of the Dumbocrats. That's specifically what they were sent to Washington to do (remember the nation wide epic ass-kicking Obama took in the 2010 mid-terms?).

Republicans didn't "sabotage" the Dumbocrat agenda in Detroit and it ended in 3rd-world-like poverty and complete collapse. We're trying to stop you stupid fuck'n morons from doing the same thing to the rest of the United States.

"Republicans don't "sabotage" anything. They legally and Constitutionally block the anti-American, pro-communist agenda to collapse America of the Dumbocrats.'"

Rott still doesn't know the difference between real communism and the talking points style of communism. Every time I see folks from the far right talking about their version of communism I really wonder how some people's minds can be so easily manipulated.:confused:

Republicans have sabotaged every public works project imaginable. No wonder the country is falling apart.

Republicans don't "sabotage" anything. They legally and Constitutionally block the anti-American, pro-communist agenda to collapse America of the Dumbocrats. That's specifically what they were sent to Washington to do (remember the nation wide epic ass-kicking Obama took in the 2010 mid-terms?).

Republicans didn't "sabotage" the Dumbocrat agenda in Detroit and it ended in 3rd-world-like poverty and complete collapse. We're trying to stop you stupid fuck'n morons from doing the same thing to the rest of the United States.

"Republicans don't "sabotage" anything. They legally and Constitutionally block the anti-American, pro-communist agenda to collapse America of the Dumbocrats.'"

Rott still doesn't know the difference between real communism and the talking points style of communism. Every time I see folks from the far right talking about their version of communism I really wonder how some people's minds can be so easily manipulated.:confused:

Says the side which thinks that the Republicans doing the job the American people sent them to Washington to do is "sabotage" :lmao:

By the way, like all libtards you have absolutely no idea what is communism. You falsely believe it is "death squads on firing lines" and if Obama isn't executing Americans, he must not be a communist :cuckoo:

What's really funny is that libtards can't even tell you what type of system communism is. Guarantee you kiwiman can't answer that without Googling it first and he still won't get it right.

Freedom -

I think it makes you about the most gullible person on the planet.

Who is the "gullible" one Saigon???

[ame=http://youtu.be/6M7Rp_Ghv6k]Michelle Obama Admits Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country is Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

Freedom -

[ame=http://youtu.be/6M7Rp_Ghv6k]Michelle Obama Admits Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country is Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

That would be you there, doggie.
stir.gif

My "home country" is Ireland, with a twist of England, through France and Flanders.

To quote The Dick Cheney....
"So?"

Don't forget you still owe me rep from before you got banned...

Says the side which thinks that the Republicans doing the job the American people sent them to Washington to do is "sabotage" :lmao:

By the way, like all libtards you have absolutely no idea what is communism. You falsely believe it is "death squads on firing lines" and if Obama isn't executing Americans, he must not be a communist :cuckoo:

What's really funny is that libtards can't even tell you what type of system communism is. Guarantee you kiwiman can't answer that without Googling it first and he still won't get it right.

Libtard? Hmm, I've had some of the more intelligent conservative posters tell me I'm one of the more balanced posters. But in the case of you, anyone who's not as far right as you is a "libtard".
The rest of your post is one Big LIe! I'll make a bet with you, if you can find quotes by me stating,,,:

1."Says the side which thinks that the Republicans doing the job the American people sent m to Washington to do is "sabotage".
2. "You falsely believe it is "death squads on firing lines" and if Obama isn't executing Americans, he must not be a communist."

I'll leave the boards forever. If you can't, you leave the boards forever. Or you can admit that you lie.

More evidence Obama hates America

"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job."
-- President George Bush to FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his handling of the Hurricane Katrina debacle, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005

Is this enough proof to accuse George Bush of hating all the inhabitants of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama who were still waiting for aid from FEMA weeks after Hurricane Katrina struck the Gulf Coast?

Last edited:

Libtard? Hmm, I've had some of the more intelligent conservative posters tell me I'm one of the more balanced posters. But in the case of you, anyone who's not as far right as you is a "libtard".
The rest of your post is one Big LIe! I'll make a bet with you, if you can find quotes by me stating,,,:

1."Says the side which thinks that the Republicans doing the job the American people sent m to Washington to do is "sabotage".
2. "You falsely believe it is "death squads on firing lines" and if Obama isn't executing Americans, he must not be a communist."

I'll leave the boards forever. If you can't, you leave the boards forever. Or you can admit that you lie.

See the word I bolded in red above? Does it say "you"? Are you really so much of an emotional bitch that you're incapable of being rational? Why don't you try calming the fuck down and reading what is actually written?

My post is 100% accurate. Yours is the SIDE which keeps claiming on USMB that Republicans are "sabotaging" the Obama Administration instead of accepting that Democrats had the super-majority but were sent home in such massive numbers that it gave Republicans the majority because the American people wanted to stop the radical agenda of Obama, Pelosi, and Reid.

Freedom -

That would be you there, doggie.
stir.gif

My "home country" is Ireland, with a twist of England, through France and Flanders.

To quote The Dick Cheney....
"So?"

Don't forget you still owe me rep from before you got banned...

She admits Obama was born in Kenya and your reaction is to claim Ireland is your "home country" to protect him? :lmao:

Unless you were born in Ireland, Ireland is not your "home country".

:lmao: Hey stupid - the issue was never where ships go AFTER they pass through the Gulf. The issue was, Obama was citing work done in the Gulf to help cities he listed - which aren't in the Gulf but in fact on the east coast! :lmao:

In your need to please "dear leader" by swallowing as much of his load as you can get your lips on, do you have any idea what a buffoon you make yourself sound like? You can't defend this, stupid. Obama was not talking about where ships go after the Gulf. He was talking about the Gulf!

As usual, you are more concerned about a verbal gaffe than the substance of what was said, because you can't say anything negative about the substance of what was said. This is the game you guys play all the time. It's childish to say the least, but have at it. It just makes you look petty and ignorant to the real issues.

The libturd press spends weeks and weeks attacking verbal gaffs whenever a Republican is in office.

Your crocodile tears are duly noted for what they are.

Crocodile tears? You're funny. I said the same thing when idiots bashed Bush for verbal gaffes.

:lmao: Hey stupid - the issue was never where ships go AFTER they pass through the Gulf. The issue was, Obama was citing work done in the Gulf to help cities he listed - which aren't in the Gulf but in fact on the east coast! :lmao:

In your need to please "dear leader" by swallowing as much of his load as you can get your lips on, do you have any idea what a buffoon you make yourself sound like? You can't defend this, stupid. Obama was not talking about where ships go after the Gulf. He was talking about the Gulf!

As usual, you are more concerned about a verbal gaffe than the substance of what was said, because you can't say anything negative about the substance of what was said. This is the game you guys play all the time. It's childish to say the least, but have at it. It just makes you look petty and ignorant to the real issues.

So now you admit it? First you try to make some outrageous claim about "where ships go AFTER they leave the Gulf". When I point out that was NEVER the issue, you move the goalposts again because you are desperate to defend anything and everything Obama does.

A verbal gaffe is when you inadvertently cite ONE city which is not in the Gulf. When you name 3 cities which are not in the Gulf (and fail to name even one that is) - it is not a "gaffe". You're a fuck'n moron that doesn't even know your own country. But that's no surprise considering the ass-wipe hates America. Also, he admitted to his extraordinary levels of cocaine and marijuana use - maybe he was high during Geography. Despicable piece of shit.

Is there anything this guy can do wrong or will your slave little ass defend your master at all costs? You're making yourself look like an idiot trying to defend the indefensible right now.

Seriously, I read your posts every day, and almost every one is the same. It's just a bash on Obama. It never has anything to do with a real issue; it's just a bash. You are nothing more than a troll.

Last edited:
There has never been a leader anywhere in the world who knows less about the country he leads than Barack Hussein Obama (I started to say "about his own country" but since Obama is on record as stating he wasn't born in the U.S., that statement wouldn't be accurate).

First he claimed that there were 57 states. Then he stood in Hawaii (which he claims is his home state) and says "here Asia" :)lmao: he doesn't even know that his "home state" is part of America). And now this priceless gem...

LENO: You mentioned infrastructure. Why is that a partisan issue? I live in a town, the bridge is falling apart, it’s not safe. How does that become Republican or Democrat? How do you not just fix the bridge?

OBAMA: I don’t know. As you know, for the last three years, I’ve said, let’s work together. Let’s find a financing mechanism and let’s go ahead and fix our bridges, fix our roads, sewer systems, our ports. You know, the Panama Canal is being widened so that these big supertankers can come in. Now, that will be finished in 2015. If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida — if we don’t do that, those ships are going to go someplace else. And we’ll lose jobs. Businesses won’t locate here.

Just an FYI, Mr. President: according to Google Maps, Charleston, South Carolina, Savannah, Georgia, Jacksonville, Florida are all located on the east coast along the Atlantic Ocean.

AWKWARD: Obama bungles basic U.S. geography ? Glenn Beck

You didn't say why modernizing our ports was a bad idea.

Then it's a good job Sarah Palin didn't become President, isn't it?

Speaking of hating America...why is it your EVERY thread attacks some element of the US?

Why are you changing the subject? Can't deal with the profound idiocy of Obama? Embarrassed that his anti-American ideology has been exposed?

I've never attacked any element of the U.S. I attack anti-American idiots like Obama, Pelosi, and you...

You are the one who believes that ships don't go to our eastern seaboard cities. Obviously Obama knows a lot more about the shipping industry than you or your radio whores.
Maybe you missed the part where Obama said:

If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida —

None of those cities are on the Gulf coast....

They were making fun of Obama's training in US geography...

There has never been a leader anywhere in the world who knows less about the country he leads than Barack Hussein Obama (I started to say "about his own country" but since Obama is on record as stating he wasn't born in the U.S., that statement wouldn't be accurate).

First he claimed that there were 57 states. Then he stood in Hawaii (which he claims is his home state) and says "here Asia" :)lmao: he doesn't even know that his "home state" is part of America). And now this priceless gem...

LENO: You mentioned infrastructure. Why is that a partisan issue? I live in a town, the bridge is falling apart, it’s not safe. How does that become Republican or Democrat? How do you not just fix the bridge?

OBAMA: I don’t know. As you know, for the last three years, I’ve said, let’s work together. Let’s find a financing mechanism and let’s go ahead and fix our bridges, fix our roads, sewer systems, our ports. You know, the Panama Canal is being widened so that these big supertankers can come in. Now, that will be finished in 2015. If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida — if we don’t do that, those ships are going to go someplace else. And we’ll lose jobs. Businesses won’t locate here.

Just an FYI, Mr. President: according to Google Maps, Charleston, South Carolina, Savannah, Georgia, Jacksonville, Florida are all located on the east coast along the Atlantic Ocean.

AWKWARD: Obama bungles basic U.S. geography ? Glenn Beck
there's even more evidence that you're stuck on stupid

Forum List

Back