More evidence Obama hates America

As usual, you are more concerned about a verbal gaffe than the substance of what was said, because you can't say anything negative about the substance of what was said. This is the game you guys play all the time. It's childish to say the least, but have at it. It just makes you look petty and ignorant to the real issues.

The libturd press spends weeks and weeks attacking verbal gaffs whenever a Republican is in office.

Your crocodile tears are duly noted for what they are.

Crocodile tears? You're funny. I said the same thing when idiots bashed Bush for verbal gaffes.

Sure you did, and I'm the queen of England. There's no shortage of libturds who claim they treated George Bush exactly the same as they treat Obama.

There has never been a leader anywhere in the world who knows less about the country he leads than Barack Hussein Obama

Then it's a good job Sarah Palin didn't become President, isn't it?

Speaking of hating America...why is it your EVERY thread attacks some element of the US?

Sorry, but Tina Fey said "I can see russia from my house" not Palin.

Palin said, "you can see Russia from some parts of Alaska" Which is true.

Nah< I thought I heard the byatch say it during one of her campaign speeches. If You have a video of that speech post it and i will recant.

Says the side which thinks that the Republicans doing the job the American people sent them to Washington to do is "sabotage" :lmao:

By the way, like all libtards you have absolutely no idea what is communism. You falsely believe it is "death squads on firing lines" and if Obama isn't executing Americans, he must not be a communist :cuckoo:

What's really funny is that libtards can't even tell you what type of system communism is. Guarantee you kiwiman can't answer that without Googling it first and he still won't get it right.

Libtard? Hmm, I've had some of the more intelligent conservative posters tell me I'm one of the more balanced posters. But in the case of you, anyone who's not as far right as you is a "libtard".
The rest of your post is one Big LIe! I'll make a bet with you, if you can find quotes by me stating,,,:

1."Says the side which thinks that the Republicans doing the job the American people sent m to Washington to do is "sabotage".
2. "You falsely believe it is "death squads on firing lines" and if Obama isn't executing Americans, he must not be a communist."

I'll leave the boards forever. If you can't, you leave the boards forever. Or you can admit that you lie.

See the word I bolded in red above? Does it say "you"? Are you really so much of an emotional bitch that you're incapable of being rational? Why don't you try calming the fuck down and reading what is actually written?

My post is 100% accurate. Yours is the SIDE which keeps claiming on USMB that Republicans are "sabotaging" the Obama Administration instead of accepting that Democrats had the super-majority but were sent home in such massive numbers that it gave Republicans the majority because the American people wanted to stop the radical agenda of Obama, Pelosi, and Reid.

You can't prove your point can you? Why because I have never posted those to points or even implied them. You lose, just leave these boards.
Most folks who read and never would my posts know that I'm not a "librard" but that I am what I say I am, a moderate independent. I practice the anti-married to an ideology. And I practice it consistently About half of my total reps came from conservatives.
Your posts consistently demonstrate the weak mind of a easily manipulated ideologue, and that's why to many posters, you're a joke.

Why are you changing the subject? Can't deal with the profound idiocy of Obama? Embarrassed that his anti-American ideology has been exposed?

I've never attacked any element of the U.S. I attack anti-American idiots like Obama, Pelosi, and you...

You are the one who believes that ships don't go to our eastern seaboard cities. Obviously Obama knows a lot more about the shipping industry than you or your radio whores.
Maybe you missed the part where Obama said:

If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida —

None of those cities are on the Gulf coast....

They were making fun of Obama's training in US geography...

OK, he said that. Now, why is modernizing our "ports" a bad idea?

Why are you changing the subject? Can't deal with the profound idiocy of Obama? Embarrassed that his anti-American ideology has been exposed?

I've never attacked any element of the U.S. I attack anti-American idiots like Obama, Pelosi, and you...

You are the one who believes that ships don't go to our eastern seaboard cities. Obviously Obama knows a lot more about the shipping industry than you or your radio whores.

If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida —

As many times as he's flown on AF1? You'd think he would pay attention.

Nah...

That would be you there, doggie.
stir.gif

My "home country" is Ireland, with a twist of England, through France and Flanders.

To quote The Dick Cheney....
"So?"

Don't forget you still owe me rep from before you got banned...

She admits Obama was born in Kenya and your reaction is to claim Ireland is your "home country" to protect him? :lmao:

Unless you were born in Ireland, Ireland is not your "home country".

The way she used the phrase it is. She cannot have meant "the country of his birth" since we already know-- and have proved over and over-- that he was born in Honolulu, which is pretty far from Kenya. So that only leaves one meaning. A poor choice of phrase cannot overturn two birth certificates, newspaper listings from 1961, certification from the state, etc. Reality doesn't work that way.

Granted she didn't use the clearest phrase. I might have said "country of my heritage" but then you're getting into more words.

But desperate wags like you would have jumped on that too playing semantic games, so why bother?

Michelle prolly should have proofread her speech better to circumvent gotcha internet posters. But then she'd have to read from a teleprompter instead of speaking extemporaneously. And we know what a crime that is.

Can't win with you people.

Last edited:

I'm still trying to figure out why modernizing our ports is a bad idea.

My God! A liberal (and RDean of all people) having a rare moment of honesty! He didn't try to cover for Obama. He didn't try to twist what was said (like the asshole who earlier claimed in this thread that Obama was talking about "cities that ships go to AFTER passing though Gulf" - :lmao:). He simply admitted that Obama said something STUPID! This is unprecedented!!! A liberal acknowledging a mistake by Obama....

It's not in and of itself. However, in the greater context (ie limited resources), is "modernizing" our ports the best use of tax payer dollars? What good are roads and ports when Obama drives away business by punishing them for success and labeling them as the "evil" 1%?

Republicans have sabotaged every public works project imaginable. No wonder the country is falling apart.

Given that Liberals like to build roads to nowhere, I find that statement to be utterly laughable. You spend more time wasting the money than using it to make serviceable improvements to our infrastructure.

I'm sure Detroit can attest to that.

I'm guessing you weren't referring to this:

Palin&#8217;s Other Pork Barrel Project: The Road to Nowhere

ProPublica has been doing a great job documenting Sarah Palin&#8217;s insatiable appetite for federal pork. Their latest dispatch concerns the $26 million Road to Nowhere, a dead-end gravel road that was supposed to connect to the aborted Bridge to Nowhere.

Palin?s Other Pork Barrel Project: The Road to Nowhere | FDL Action

lol

Obama derangement Syndrome makes having modern ports a bad idea.

It's not in and of itself. However, in the greater context (ie limited resources), is "modernizing" our ports the best use of tax payer dollars? What good are roads and ports when Obama drives away business by punishing them for success and labeling them as the "evil" 1%?

US exports are at record levels under Obama. What are you talking about?

Modernizing our ports is a good idea. Thats not what this is about. Its about obozo not knowing which port cities are on the gulf coast.

NO ONE has said that modernizing our ports is a bad idea. But nice try at deflecting once again from the ignorance of your kenyan messiah.

Then it's a good job Sarah Palin didn't become President, isn't it?

Speaking of hating America...why is it your EVERY thread attacks some element of the US?

Nah< I thought I heard the byatch say it during one of her campaign speeches. If You have a video of that speech post it and i will recant.

you made the claim, you post a video--or admit your lie.

BTW, Sarah Palin and Tina Fey are not the same person.

US exports are at record levels under Obama. What are you talking about?

So is unemployment you fuck'n ignorant Obama-cock-sucker :lmao:

How do you explain that?!? The facts simply don't add up with your bullshit propaganda that you swallow simply because Obama and/or MSNBC spoon fed it to you. How do you explain "record levels" of exports when we have record levels of unemployment?!?

Christ Almighty are Dumbocrats duuuuuuuuuuumb......

How hilarious is it that Dumbicrats are so dumb, they actually believe that a Saturday Night Live skit by Tina Fey is a Sarah Palin press conference... :lmao:

Libtard? Hmm, I've had some of the more intelligent conservative posters tell me I'm one of the more balanced posters. But in the case of you, anyone who's not as far right as you is a "libtard".
The rest of your post is one Big LIe! I'll make a bet with you, if you can find quotes by me stating,,,:

1."Says the side which thinks that the Republicans doing the job the American people sent m to Washington to do is "sabotage".
2. "You falsely believe it is "death squads on firing lines" and if Obama isn't executing Americans, he must not be a communist."

I'll leave the boards forever. If you can't, you leave the boards forever. Or you can admit that you lie.

See the word I bolded in red above? Does it say "you"? Are you really so much of an emotional bitch that you're incapable of being rational? Why don't you try calming the fuck down and reading what is actually written?

My post is 100% accurate. Yours is the SIDE which keeps claiming on USMB that Republicans are "sabotaging" the Obama Administration instead of accepting that Democrats had the super-majority but were sent home in such massive numbers that it gave Republicans the majority because the American people wanted to stop the radical agenda of Obama, Pelosi, and Reid.

You can't prove your point can you? Why because I have never posted those to points or even implied them. You lose, just leave these boards.
Most folks who read and never would my posts know that I'm not a "librard" but that I am what I say I am, a moderate independent. I practice the anti-married to an ideology. And I practice it consistently About half of my total reps came from conservatives.
Your posts consistently demonstrate the weak mind of a easily manipulated ideologue, and that's why to many posters, you're a joke.

Bitch, I just owned and humiliated you! Your either too dumb to realize it or too arrogant to admit when you're wrong (I'm sure your both).

The words are the, bolded in red for everyone to see. I never said "you", I said "side".

And the only people who think I'm a "joke" are the libtards on this board (uh-oh, looks like there is more evidence that you are a libtard!)

How hilarious is it that Dumbicrats are so dumb, they actually believe that a Saturday Night Live skit by Tina Fey is a Sarah Palin press conference... :lmao:

I said I THOUGHT I heard Palin say she could see Russia from her house. The word THOUGHT has some significance in the English language, ghoul! My use of the word signifies that I might be mistaken. BTW Palin has said come things that really did show her to be a space case. She will never be ready for prime time. And anyone who would support her nomination for President of the USA has rocks in his/her head, including YOU! If you are a Palin zombie don’t ever call anyone dumb. That’s like a “conservative” wiping bird shit off his face and calling the pigeon who did it dumb!

Modernizing our ports is a good idea. Thats not what this is about. Its about obozo not knowing which port cities are on the gulf coast.

NO ONE has said that modernizing our ports is a bad idea. But nice try at deflecting once again from the ignorance of your kenyan messiah.

From time to time everone makes verbal mistakes. Every president has made them.
Have you graduated from Harvard? Obama did. Are you smart enough to teach Constitutional law in a prestigious University? Obama did! Could you pass the rigorous test of morality to even begin to ascend to the Senate or Presidency? If you are so much smarter than Obama...prove it by attaining even half the success he has. I don't think you can...all you will ever be is a coward hiding behind your anonymous INTERNET avatar flinging snot at the US President every where you go!

From time to time everone makes verbal mistakes. Every president has made them.
Have you graduated from Harvard? Obama did. Are you smart enough to teach Constitutional law in a prestigious University? Obama did! Could you pass the rigorous test of morality to even begin to ascend to the Senate or Presidency? If you are so much smarter than Obama...prove it by attaining even half the success he has. I don't think you can...all you will ever be is a coward hiding behind your anonymous INTERNET avatar flinging snot at the US President every where you go!

Reportedly

I would like to see the transcripts.

Even dummy Bush gave his cocaine covered ones up

Adolf can do the same with his rasta ashes too

-Geaux

Forum List

Back