More evidence of Leftist implosion

When your talking points and misinformation have been proven idiotic propaganda, that's when you people go to the trolling LOL. Everything you know is wrong dipstick Google Google News and get some reality. It includes your Fox garbage without comment. I will outlive Fox network Trump and all this idiocy. Poor America
Bullshit. You first said the link didn’t mention Gabbard then when challenged claimed it was vague when it wasn’t it. You’re a deceiver and your life runs short old man. Tik Tok....
Horse patoot. LOL. The point was you said she was against universal healthcare but she is actually for medicare-for-all and the usual Democratic policies. I don't think it's ever going to work out for you sorry.

Irrelevant. The main point is that the Democrat Party is melting down like an ice cream cone left out in the blazing sun.

Why do they even try any more? They don't have a chance of winning in 2020.
We'll see it's a year away.
I will but you may not. Tik tok tik tok.
Jesus what an idiot.... LOL

Bullshit. You first said the link didn’t mention Gabbard then when challenged claimed it was vague when it wasn’t it. You’re a deceiver and your life runs short old man. Tik Tok....
Horse patoot. LOL. The point was you said she was against universal healthcare but she is actually for medicare-for-all and the usual Democratic policies. I don't think it's ever going to work out for you sorry.

Irrelevant. The main point is that the Democrat Party is melting down like an ice cream cone left out in the blazing sun.

You may be seeing Jesus very soon. Tik tok tik tok.

do you know what a troll is? You're hilarious. Everything you know is wrong try and improve yourself. Google Google News get all sides of the story. Watch Turner classic movies. Become a Buffalo Bills fan Jesus. LOL

do you know what a troll is? You're hilarious. Everything you know is wrong try and improve yourself. Google Google News get all sides of the story. Watch Turner classic movies. Become a Buffalo Bills fan Jesus. LOL
I live in Boston. Pats fan. But thanks. You troll nonstop and cannot take it when it is given back to you. Crybaby

I live in Boston. Pats fan. But thanks. You troll nonstop and cannot take it when it is given back to you. Crybaby
They are my second-favorite team. I am an AFL stalwart. I went to a New York City boarding school during that time. All NFL assholes LOL the Jets saved my life LOL. I hate the NFL to this day. LOL. No sir I do not troll and Democrats don't troll as far as I can tell. They love to tell you brainwashed functional idiots facts which you are impervious to. My insults are political. BRAINWASHED functional moron is the big story of the last 30 years. Everything you know is wrong. The GOP is a rip-off of regular people, only propaganda makes it possible. Poor America. Trump is the swamp what could be more obvious.

Last edited:
They are my second-favorite team. I am an AFL stalwart. I went to a New York City boarding school during that time. All NFL assholes LOL the Jets saved my life LOL. I hate the NFL to this day. LOL. No sir I do not troll and Democrats don't troll as far as I can tell. They love to tell you you idiots facts which you are impervious to. My insults are political. BRAINWASHED functional moron is the big story of the last 30 years. Everything you know is wrong. The GOP is a rip-off of regular people, only propaganda makes it possible. Poor America. Trump is the swamp what could be more obvious.
I used to be the wine cheese pate and French bread guy at jobi liquors Cambridge and Joy Street. Boston is fine...what went wrong with you LOL I kid I kid. I just can't believe Massachusetts elected Scott Brown and ruined Obama's administration. Seriously brainwashed again...

They are my second-favorite team. I am an AFL stalwart. I went to a New York City boarding school during that time. All NFL assholes LOL the Jets saved my life LOL. I hate the NFL to this day. LOL. No sir I do not troll and Democrats don't troll as far as I can tell. They love to tell you brainwashed functional idiots facts which you are impervious to. My insults are political. BRAINWASHED functional moron is the big story of the last 30 years. Everything you know is wrong. The GOP is a rip-off of regular people, only propaganda makes it possible. Poor America. Trump is the swamp what could be more obvious.
Troll post. Case in point. Thank you.

They are my second-favorite team. I am an AFL stalwart. I went to a New York City boarding school during that time. All NFL assholes LOL the Jets saved my life LOL. I hate the NFL to this day. LOL. No sir I do not troll and Democrats don't troll as far as I can tell. They love to tell you you idiots facts which you are impervious to. My insults are political. BRAINWASHED functional moron is the big story of the last 30 years. Everything you know is wrong. The GOP is a rip-off of regular people, only propaganda makes it possible. Poor America. Trump is the swamp what could be more obvious.
I used to be the wine cheese pate and French bread guy at jobi liquors Cambridge and Joy Street. Boston is fine...what went wrong with you LOL I kid I kid. I just can't believe Massachusetts elected Scott Brown and ruined Obama's administration. Seriously brainwashed again...
We are the greatest city in the US sans all the Leftists who are trying to ruin it.

Trolling is personal insults to distract from politics, troll.

We are the greatest city in the US sans all the Leftists who are trying to ruin it.
The Athens of America, because of all the Democrats who live there, not because of you ridiculous duped whiners LOL... Any problems are caused by GOP National policy and give away to the rich.

My advice is to go to jobi liquors at Cambridge and joy and get a bottle of Beaujolais nouveau....

That is what you do with every post and you consider everyone who disagrees with you politically to be a moron.

The Athens of America, because of all the Democrats who live there, not because of you ridiculous duped whiners LOL... Any problems are caused by GOP National policy and give away to the rich.
Another troll post. Tik tok tik tok

My advice is to go to jobi liquors at Cambridge and joy and get a bottle of Beaujolais nouveau....
I do not live anywhere near Cambridge but thanks for the tip.

That is what you do with every post and you consider everyone who disagrees with you politically to be a moron.
Brain washed functional moron. So does 90% of the world. Only people who get all their fake news from Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh etc believe like you do.... I don't believe you people are stupid. It's a brilliant and horrible propaganda machine. You know a whole alternative world of details about phony scandals and misinformation. Plus the GOP loves keeping people uneducated. No sacrifice is too great to keep the rich from paying taxes....

Gray washed functional moron. So does 90% of the world. Only people who get all their fake news from Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh etc believe like you do.... I don't believe you people are stupid. It's a brilliant and horrible propaganda machine. Plus the GOP loves keeping people uneducated. No sacrifice is too great to keep the rich from paying taxes....
Case in point you’re old. I am not a Republican. I have Never belonged to a political party. I have Told you this 100x. You either have dementia or you’re an idiot. Which is it?

I do not live anywhere near Cambridge but thanks for the tip.
actually beacon Hill on Cambridge Street next to Joy Street that goes up the hill. I lived there in the late 70s at the beacon Chambers hotel for men LOL. $29 a week. They had a big fire there now it's a ritzy retirement home I guess.
Any good wine store around there will have Beaujolais nouveau. About 50 miles from here God dammit. That's Trump country for you LOL. Actually 23 miles to East Aurora. I only worked there three months. Everyday the owner would come in and open two or three bottles and we would taste them and he would go off to play golf or something and I would have three bottles to try and get rid of OMG. Everyone was stoned after 6 p.m. to boot.The front store for beer and liquor was red Sox Central. 1978 Bucky f****** dent LOL. Classic Boston. There was even a old boxer that came in whenever he did they took the telephone off the hook because if it rang he'd go nuts....

Last edited:
Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'

Shocking that Kamala would treat her staff poorly and not know which way she is leaning. Every Democrat is flawed sans Tulsi Gabbard and that party buried her.

View attachment 292350
This is your idea of a "leftist implosion"?

Harris is not even a "leftist" moron...she's a moderate

And yea...with a field of what...20?...19 candidates are going to fall by the wayside...or did you not realize that...

Gray washed functional moron. So does 90% of the world. Only people who get all their fake news from Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh etc believe like you do.... I don't believe you people are stupid. It's a brilliant and horrible propaganda machine. Plus the GOP loves keeping people uneducated. No sacrifice is too great to keep the rich from paying taxes....
Case in point you’re old. I am not a Republican. I have Never belonged to a political party. I have Told you this 100x. You either have dementia or you’re an idiot. Which is it?
If you're not a Democrat you might as well be a Republican. GOP voters are always saying their independent or libertarian or something. It's a detail I don't bother with. Tell me you voted democratic sometime.... See the problem is you believe a mountain of GOP propaganda old thing. So course you don't vote democratic. Breaking for you... Hillary and the Democrats are honest. We have a flat tax system give away to the rich if you count all taxes. We are the only modern country without living wage Healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great vacations and infrastructure thanks to garbage propaganda. The richest country in the world.

Another troll post. Tik tok tik tok
Baloney I'm talking politics, you're not end of story. So have you ever voted Democratic? What are you 12? LOL

Forum List

Back