More evidence of Leftist implosion

She will never pass UH. If people can keep their private pay and they can then she will just pass a version of ACA IMO. I d Need to know more and if she debated one on one I would learn more. Right now state schools are fairly inexpensive when compared to private colleges but they kill you with fees, that I find to be BS. I am Curious if she has a plan to lower or remove them. If not then she would not get my vote but out of all the Democrat candidates she is the only one that would garner consideration from me at this time. Is that coherent enough for you?

Stepping stones...prior to ObamCare fucking things up we never would have been talking about Midicare for all as a serious option.

It is the frog in the pot scenario...and we are the frogs

I will not answer any more of your questions til you answer mine. Simple. You vilify me for supporting Trump and now do the same for giving Tulsi a look. Who do you support?

Nobody currently running. I have not yet seen who the nominees for the Libertarian party will be.
So you are just a curmudgeon who vilifies others. I can criticize all day too and vote for Yoda but it doesn’t accomplish anything. I will likely vote for Trump as I support most of his policies but Tulsi would garner consideration. Not anyone else at this time.

I will not answer any more of your questions til you answer mine. Simple. You vilify me for supporting Trump and now do the same for giving Tulsi a look. Who do you support?

Nobody currently running. I have not yet seen who the nominees for the Libertarian party will be.
Anybody who doesn't vote for the Democrat is either misinformed or crazy....Tulsi would be fine if she would shut up about Hillary based on garbage GOP propaganda....
Tulsi Gabbard Official Site | TULSI 2020 Campaign | tulsi2020.com

Learn more about Tulsi Gabbard and her 2020 Presidential Campaign. Medicare for All. Equal rights for All. $15/hr minimum wage. No Wasteful Foreign Wars.
Paid for by TULSI NOW
Medicare
Criminal Justice System
War and Peace

Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'

Shocking that Kamala would treat her staff poorly and not know which way she is leaning. Every Democrat is flawed sans Tulsi Gabbard and that party buried her.

View attachment 292350
These "Leftists/Democrats" are going down threads are getting predictable. :71: You have to wonder why the OPs are trying so hard to convince themselves.
I just posted facts. You make your own conclusions if you’re smart enough. I am very angry at the Left what they made my young daughter endure. So yes, I will keep posting these threads.
yes Tulsi would be fine if she would stop bad-mouthing Hillary based on garbage GOP propaganda..
Read It and weep.

Learn more about Tulsi Gabbard and her 2020 Presidential Campaign. Medicare for All. Equal rights for All. $15/hr minimum wage. No Wasteful Foreign Wars.
Paid for by TULSI NOW
Medicare
Criminal Justice System
War and Peace

I am pretty sure Hillary started it.

You people need to move on, she as a terrible candidate and a pretty shitty person in general.

Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'

Shocking that Kamala would treat her staff poorly and not know which way she is leaning. Every Democrat is flawed sans Tulsi Gabbard and that party buried her.

View attachment 292350
These "Leftists/Democrats" are going down threads are getting predictable. :71: You have to wonder why the OPs are trying so hard to convince themselves.
I just posted facts. You make your own conclusions if you’re smart enough. I am very angry at the Left what they made my young daughter endure. So yes, I will keep posting these threads.
yes Tulsi would be fine if she would stop bad-mouthing Hillary based on garbage GOP propaganda..
Read It and weep.

Paid for by TULSI NOW
Medicare
Criminal Justice System
War and Peace
So are we on? If show you her name in the link you ll exit this board forever?

She will never pass UH. If people can keep their private pay and they can then she will just pass a version of ACA IMO. I d Need to know more and if she debated one on one I would learn more. Right now state schools are fairly inexpensive when compared to private colleges but they kill you with fees, that I find to be BS. I am Curious if she has a plan to lower or remove them. If not then she would not get my vote but out of all the Democrat candidates she is the only one that would garner consideration from me at this time. Is that coherent enough for you?

Stepping stones...prior to ObamCare fucking things up we never would have been talking about Midicare for all as a serious option.

It is the frog in the pot scenario...and we are the frogs
I agree with you there but our healthcare system is fucked up and DJT has not addressed this whatsoever. I am fortunate to have excellent insurance and even it can be pain in the ass to navigate at times.

View attachment 292350
Read It and weep.

Paid for by TULSI NOW
Medicare
Criminal Justice System
War and Peace

You people need to move on, she as a terrible candidate and a pretty shitty person in general.
Holy shit, I have agreed 2x with Gator in one thread? Is it possible to have peace between us?

So you are just a curmudgeon who vilifies others. I can criticize all day too and vote for Yoda but it doesn’t accomplish anything. I will likely vote for Trump as I support most of his policies but Tulsi would garner consideration. Not anyone else at this time.

No, I am just someone that has moved past basing my vote on the lesser of two evils.

If I remember correctly, you live in Mass. If that is the case then a vote for Yoda or a vote for Trump will have the exact same impact on the election.

No, I am just someone that has moved past basing my vote on the lesser of two evils.

If I remember correctly, you live in Mass. If that is the case then a vote for Yoda or a vote for Trump will have the exact same impact on the election.
True but I hope to move the needle more red because Leftists have ruined my younger daughters basketball experience not once but twice and that to me is unforgivable.

View attachment 292350
Read It and weep.

Paid for by TULSI NOW
Medicare
Criminal Justice System
War and Peace

I just proved everything you know about Tulsi to be wrong and that's what you come up with? LOL.

Any 3rd Party candidate or anyone who confuses people about what Hillary and Democrats stand for is an asset of the Russians whether they know it or not. Trump and Putin are a little bit too close LOL Tom and Putin is a total scumbag. Trump is just a New York City mobbed up real estate superbrat...

True but I hope to move the needle more red because Leftists have ruined my younger daughters basketball experience not once but twice and that to me is unforgivable.
Phys Ed teachers are pretty much right wing idiots. How the hell did you get to that conclusion LOL? She wouldn't even be playing if it wasn't for liberals and Democrats. She'd still be in the kitchen.

I agree with you there but our healthcare system is fucked up and DJT has not addressed this whatsoever. I am fortunate to have excellent insurance and even it can be pain in the ass to navigate at times.

Trump has always been an advocate for UHC (or whatever term you like to use). He is, in my opinion, waiting for the election and if he wins he will support a MFA/UHC plan and that will be his "legacy'.

View attachment 292350
Read It and weep.

Paid for by TULSI NOW
Medicare
Criminal Justice System
War and Peace

I just proved everything you know about Tulsi to be wrong and that's what you come up with? LOL.

Any 3rd Party candidate or anyone who confuses people about what Hillary and Democrats stand for is an asset of the Russians whether they know it or not. Trump and Putin are a little bit too close LOL Tom and Putin is a total scumbag. Trump is just a New York City mobbed up real estate superbrat...
Don’t change the subject. Did the link I posted that you claimed you read mention Tulsi specifically? Yes or no? Simple questions you old dweeb.

Phys Ed teachers are pretty much right wing idiots. How the hell did you get to that conclusion LOL? She wouldn't even be playing if it wasn't for liberals and Democrats. She'd still be in the kitchen.
Bullshit. Nothing to do with gym teachers.

Trump has always been an advocate for UHC (or whatever term you like to use). He is, in my opinion, waiting for the election and if he wins he will support a MFA/UHC plan and that will be his "legacy'.
That would be the best double cross of all time.

Except for two things...

one, he was not even shy about it during the campaign, people just did not pay attention.

two, based upon how fanatical his followers are 3/4 of them will suddenly think it is the best idea ever.

Except for two things...

one, he was not even shy about it during the campaign, people just did not pay attention.

two, based upon how fanatical his followers are 3/4 of them will suddenly think it is the best idea ever.
We shall see. But I disagree.

Except for two things...

We shall see. But I disagree.

Is UHC/MFA any further left than massive tariffs?

Is it me, or is every Democrat candidate like a train wreck waiting to happen? Kamala Harris was obviously a choice because she could pass as being "black." Yet her record show that she ruthlessly jailed black people when she was a prosecutor. She also had slavers in her ancestry.

Elizabeth Warren was "cool" because she claimed to be a native American. Yet, it turned out that she had little to no Native American blood. In fact, her great-great-great grandfather Jonathan Crawford served in Major William Lauderdale’s Battalion of Tennessee Volunteer Militia from November 1837 to May 1838, a six month time period during which it fought two battles in Florida against the Seminoles.

Cory Booker portrays himself a someone who saves the helpless from burning buildings and puppies from untimely deaths, and vows to reform the criminal-justice system. And yet, corruption, murder, violent crime, unemployment, and taxes all rose dramatically while he was the Mayor of Newark.

Bernie Sanders portrays himself as a crusader against income inequality and yet in 2014, he and his wife earned $206,000, placing them in the top 6%.

Don't even get me started on Cuomo, that guy's record makes him a horrible candidate. Same with Biden. he is unfit, corrupt, inept, incompetent, and has so many skeletons in his closet yet to come out.

TBT, I didn't even know she was black until people started giving Biden shit for his gaffe about her. Her complexion looked Latino to me.

She is NOT black! That is the lie being foisted on America by omission.

Her father is half-black, half white Jamaican, descendant of slaveholders, and her Mom is from India. She is really 1/4 black and 3/4 Caucasian.

Read It and weep.

Paid for by TULSI NOW
Medicare
Criminal Justice System
War and Peace

Don’t change the subject. Did the link I posted that you claimed you read mention Tulsi specifically? Yes or no? Simple questions you old dweeb.
Yes it did but it was vague. And I don't know where the hell it is. Now look at her damn website and you will figure out that everything you know is wrong as always. Brainwashed functional moron. And Tulsi should stay off of fox because they take advantage of her and cause confusion. It's a Russian asset kind of thing. Try watching any other media when they have Democrats on and you might learn something factual.

Forum List

Back