More evidence of Leftist implosion

Stepping stones...that is what ObamaCare was and that is what Medicare for all is...they are all stepping stones to the same damn thing.

You are not normally this dense.
Now you’re changing your narrative. Are you pro or anti UH?

I changed nothing.

Of course I am anti UH, that is why I do not have the same obsession with Tulsi that you do. I think she is telling the truth when she says she supports it
And I posted a link that states otherwise.

No you did not, she uses the term herself.
So you didn’t read the link. Fabulous.

I read the link, why do you ignore her own words?

Right some role for private insurance. Bingo. She is not for a single payor system, which would not work in the US. You’re such a little asshole. First you vilify me for being a Trump apologist and worshiper and now you attack me for respecting Tulsi? Who do you like Gator? Or do you just hate everyone because you’re a little maggot.

Yet she still calls it UH, which you claim she does not support...

Your support of her makes no sense unless all you have said about yourself has been a lie.

She is anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro-centralized healthcare (to use a more PC term for you), and she supports free collge.

How many of those things do you agree with?
Come on he's in love. Same thing with Trump no matter what he does or says....
Which is it? Do I love Trump or Gabbard? I posted a descriptive link of her ideas vs UH. Gator cannot read, I guess you cannot either. Stupid old man.

Seems both, which is the odd part of it all.
Talking in circles again. Seems like you have no idea what you’re talking about yet again. You’re so uneducated.

The more you make your attacks personal, the more you demonstrate how you have been beaten yet again.

Wrong. She would not take away my private option. That is what UH takes away. So you didn’t read the link. Just admit you didn’t read it or that you’re too stupid to understand it. Idiot.

From her own website...

View attachment 292368

View attachment 292369
Right some role for private insurance. Bingo. She is not for a single payor system, which would not work in the US. You’re such a little asshole. First you vilify me for being a Trump apologist and worshiper and now you attack me for respecting Tulsi? Who do you like Gator? Or do you just hate everyone because you’re a little maggot.

Your support of her makes no sense unless all you have said about yourself has been a lie.

She is anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro-centralized healthcare (to use a more PC term for you), and she supports free collge.

Which is it? Do I love Trump or Gabbard? I posted a descriptive link of her ideas vs UH. Gator cannot read, I guess you cannot either. Stupid old man.
I read your link that was a list of all the choices there are oh, nothing to do with Tulsi. At the end they give her vague views. Of course she is for universal Health Care, probably with the public option to start with like Biden.

You're brainwashed and in love with Trump and just don't care about Tulsi's actual policies. If you GOP dupes cared about actual policies, you would all be Democrats too. Nobody is for a screw job for the non rich LOL.... And absurd at this point tax cuts for the rich....

Now you’re changing your narrative. Are you pro or anti UH?

I changed nothing.

Of course I am anti UH, that is why I do not have the same obsession with Tulsi that you do. I think she is telling the truth when she says she supports it
And I posted a link that states otherwise.

No you did not, she uses the term herself.
So you didn’t read the link. Fabulous.

I read the link, why do you ignore her own words?
She qualifies what she means by UH for uneducated buffoons like you. She agrees with my thread that it cannot work here like it does in Canada so we need the private option but she calls it “UH” to get leftist votes and like an idiot you just read one part of it. I posted A detailed and explanatory link. You cannot read and you’re stupid so let’s walk through it together.

Does she believe those with private pay now should keep their insurance? Yes or No?

I read your link that was a list of all the choices there are oh, nothing to do with Tulsi. At the end they give her vague views. Of course she is for universal Health Care, probably with the public option to start with like Biden.

You're brainwashed and in love with Trump and just don't care about Tulsi's actual policies. If you GOP dupes cared about actual policies, you would all be Democrats too. Nobody is for a screw job for the non rich LOL.... And now absurd at this point tax cuts for the rich....

Here is what she supports...

upload_2019-11-30_12-8-17.png

Seems both, which is the odd part of it all.
Talking in circles again. Seems like you have no idea what you’re talking about yet again. You’re so uneducated.

The more you make your attacks personal, the more you demonstrate how you have been beaten yet again.
Nope. You started with the “snowflake” bullshit and how I was a Trump worshipper now you get it right back, loser. Again you have yet to answer my questions. Coward.

You're brainwashed and in love with Trump and just don't care about Tulsi's actual policies. If you GOP dupes cared about actual policies, you would all be Democrats too. Nobody is for a screw job for the non rich LOL.... And absurd at this point tax cuts for the rich....
So you didn’t read it because one was described as the plan that “Tulsi” supports.

She qualifies what she means by UH for uneducated buffoons like you. She agrees with my thread that it cannot work here like it does in Canada so we need the private option but she calls it “UH” to get leftist votes and like an idiot you just read one part of it. I posted A detailed and explanatory link. You cannot read and you’re stupid so let’s walk through it together.

Does she believe those with private pay now should keep their insurance? Yes or No?

For now. Her's is a stepping stone to the next level.

You're brainwashed and in love with Trump and just don't care about Tulsi's actual policies. If you GOP dupes cared about actual policies, you would all be Democrats too. Nobody is for a screw job for the non rich LOL.... And now absurd at this point tax cuts for the rich....

Here is what she supports...

View attachment 292477
Now post the 2nd part of it. Don’t play games, loser.

So you didn’t read it because one was described as the plan that “Tulsi” supports.
Bologna, or copy that segment.

So I was right. Again she is logical and would
Never support UH like Sanders and Warren do. But if as you guess did then I would not vote for her. Pretty simple. I still would likely vote for Trump but I would give Gabbard full consideration. I would Not give any other candidate that. Now answer my question. Coward.

Bologna, or copy that segment.
You’re such a little troll. If I do then do you promise to leave this board forever?

Never support UH like Sanders and Warren do. But if as you guess did then I would not vote for her. Pretty simple. I still would likely vote for Trump but I would give Gabbard full consideration. I would Not give any other candidate that. Now answer my question. Coward.

She supports Sanders plan dumb fuck. Do you not know anything about the woman?

What question?

Nope, I read the link. They are all just varying degrees of the same thing and they all have the same end point.

Just come clean, you like her for her tits...or do you support medicare for all?
Wrong. She would not take away my private option. That is what UH takes away. So you didn’t read the link. Just admit you didn’t read it or that you’re too stupid to understand it. Idiot.

From her own website...

View attachment 292368

View attachment 292369

I am Pro choice, I am OK with her healthcare stance so long as I get to keep what I have. I am OK with less expensive or even free state sponsored college. Not private colleges. So which is it? Am I am Trump worshipper or a Tulsi worshipper? Pick one.

How do you think a country that is 23 trillion dollars in debt will pay for Medicare for all and free/cheap college?

She supports Sanders plan dumb fuck. Do you not know anything about the woman?

What question?
I will not answer any more of your questions til you answer mine. Simple. You vilify me for supporting Trump and now do the same for giving Tulsi a look. Who do you support?

Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'

Shocking that Kamala would treat her staff poorly and not know which way she is leaning. Every Democrat is flawed sans Tulsi Gabbard and that party buried her.

View attachment 292350
These "Leftists/Democrats" are going down threads are getting predictable. :71: You have to wonder why the OPs are trying so hard to convince themselves.
I just posted facts. You make your own conclusions if you’re smart enough. I am very angry at the Left what they made my young daughter endure. So yes, I will keep posting these threads.

From her own website...

View attachment 292368

View attachment 292369

I am Pro choice, I am OK with her healthcare stance so long as I get to keep what I have. I am OK with less expensive or even free state sponsored college. Not private colleges. So which is it? Am I am Trump worshipper or a Tulsi worshipper? Pick one.

How do you think a country that is 23 trillion dollars in debt will pay for Medicare for all and free/cheap college?
She will never pass UH. If people can keep their private pay and they can then she will just pass a version of ACA IMO. I d Need to know more and if she debated one on one I would learn more. Right now state schools are fairly inexpensive when compared to private colleges but they kill you with fees, that I find to be BS. I am Curious if she has a plan to lower or remove them. If not then she would not get my vote but out of all the Democrat candidates she is the only one that would garner consideration from me at this time. Is that coherent enough for you?

I will not answer any more of your questions til you answer mine. Simple. You vilify me for supporting Trump and now do the same for giving Tulsi a look. Who do you support?

Nobody currently running. I have not yet seen who the nominees for the Libertarian party will be.

Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'

Shocking that Kamala would treat her staff poorly and not know which way she is leaning. Every Democrat is flawed sans Tulsi Gabbard and that party buried her.

View attachment 292350
These "Leftists/Democrats" are going down threads are getting predictable. :71: You have to wonder why the OPs are trying so hard to convince themselves.
I just posted facts. You make your own conclusions if you’re smart enough. I am very angry at the Left what they made my young daughter endure. So yes, I will keep posting these threads.
yes Tulsi would be fine if she would stop bad-mouthing Hillary based on garbage GOP propaganda..
Read It and weep.
Tulsi Gabbard Official Site | TULSI 2020 Campaign | tulsi2020.com

Learn more about Tulsi Gabbard and her 2020 Presidential Campaign. Medicare for All. Equal rights for All. $15/hr minimum wage. No Wasteful Foreign Wars.
Paid for by TULSI NOW
Medicare
Criminal Justice System
War and Peace

Forum List

Back