More evidence of Leftist implosion

Wrong. She would not take away my private option. That is what UH takes away. So you didn’t read the link. Just admit you didn’t read it or that you’re too stupid to understand it. Idiot.

Stepping stones...that is what ObamaCare was and that is what Medicare for all is...they are all stepping stones to the same damn thing.

You are not normally this dense.
Now you’re changing your narrative. Are you pro or anti UH?

So you didn’t read the link. I do Not agree with her on that. But I dont recall one candidate with whom I agreed with on everything. But you’re changing the topic because I proved you to be an idiot yet again.

Nope, I read the link. They are all just varying degrees of the same thing and they all have the same end point.

Just come clean, you like her for her tits...or do you support medicare for all?
Wrong. She would not take away my private option. That is what UH takes away. So you didn’t read the link. Just admit you didn’t read it or that you’re too stupid to understand it. Idiot.

From her own website...

View attachment 292368

View attachment 292369
Right some role for private insurance. Bingo. She is not for a single payor system, which would not work in the US. You’re such a little asshole. First you vilify me for being a Trump apologist and worshiper and now you attack me for respecting Tulsi? Who do you like Gator? Or do you just hate everyone because you’re a little maggot.

Is it me, or is every Democrat candidate like a train wreck waiting to happen? Kamala Harris was obviously a choice because she could pass as being "black." Yet her record show that she ruthlessly jailed black people when she was a prosecutor. She also had slavers in her ancestry.

Elizabeth Warren was "cool" because she claimed to be a native American. Yet, it turned out that she had little to no Native American blood. In fact, her great-great-great grandfather Jonathan Crawford served in Major William Lauderdale’s Battalion of Tennessee Volunteer Militia from November 1837 to May 1838, a six month time period during which it fought two battles in Florida against the Seminoles.

Cory Booker portrays himself a someone who saves the helpless from burning buildings and puppies from untimely deaths, and vows to reform the criminal-justice system. And yet, corruption, murder, violent crime, unemployment, and taxes all rose dramatically while he was the Mayor of Newark.

Bernie Sanders portrays himself as a crusader against income inequality and yet in 2014, he and his wife earned $206,000, placing them in the top 6%.

Don't even get me started on Cuomo, that guy's record makes him a horrible candidate. Same with Biden. he is unfit, corrupt, inept, incompetent, and has so many skeletons in his closet yet to come out.

TBT, I didn't even know she was black until people started giving Biden shit for his gaffe about her. Her complexion looked Latino to me.

Is it me, or is every Democrat candidate like a train wreck waiting to happen? Kamala Harris was obviously a choice because she could pass as being "black." Yet her record show that she ruthlessly jailed black people when she was a prosecutor. She also had slavers in her ancestry.

Elizabeth Warren was "cool" because she claimed to be a native American. Yet, it turned out that she had little to no Native American blood. In fact, her great-great-great grandfather Jonathan Crawford served in Major William Lauderdale’s Battalion of Tennessee Volunteer Militia from November 1837 to May 1838, a six month time period during which it fought two battles in Florida against the Seminoles.

Cory Booker portrays himself a someone who saves the helpless from burning buildings and puppies from untimely deaths, and vows to reform the criminal-justice system. And yet, corruption, murder, violent crime, unemployment, and taxes all rose dramatically while he was the Mayor of Newark.

Bernie Sanders portrays himself as a crusader against income inequality and yet in 2014, he and his wife earned $206,000, placing them in the top 6%.

Don't even get me started on Cuomo, that guy's record makes him a horrible candidate. Same with Biden. he is unfit, corrupt, inept, incompetent, and has so many skeletons in his closet yet to come out.

TBT, I didn't even know she was black until people started giving Biden shit for his gaffe about her. Her complexion looked Latino to me.

Let's see: She said that she's "proud of being black", blames "racism" for her "struggle"....

How about this quote?

"I'm black, and I'm proud of being black. I was born black. I will die black, and I'm not going to make excuses for anybody because they don't understand..."

Kamala Harris on why she married a white man: 'Look, I love my husband'

She is not for a single payor system
Guarantee quality healthcare for all
Everyone deserves quality healthcare in our country. As president, I will work to ensure all Americans have that quality healthcare through a single-payer system that is incentivized to increase health and prevent and heal disease, whilst allowing individuals to access private insurance if they choose.
Tulsi's website link is a five line Google search. Too long to link. Her web guru should be shot.

Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'

Shocking that Kamala would treat her staff poorly and not know which way she is leaning. Every Democrat is flawed sans Tulsi Gabbard and that party buried her.

View attachment 292350

She has pretty much been known to be this way her whole career.

I am still amazed that the person that has 100 plus page thread against universal healthcare has such a hardon for a strong advocate for universal healthcare.
Troll. Get lost. Tulsi would never support UH in a general election. She knows it’s unrealistic.

She has supported it her whole fucking career...but you think she was just lying...you are the only one here that is unrealistic.

If she did not have nice tits you would hate her like the rest
Once again you’re stupid. She doesn’t support UH.
Understanding the differences between Universal Healthcare, “Medicare for All” and Public options.
Once again I prove you to be an idiot. Are you not tired of being embarrassed by me?
Yes she does. Your link says so.

Let's see: She said that she's "proud of being black", blames "racism" for her "struggle"....

How about this quote?

"I'm black, and I'm proud of being black. I was born black. I will die black, and I'm not going to make excuses for anybody because they don't understand..."

Kamala Harris on why she married a white man: 'Look, I love my husband'

Harris is just a lowlife; its as simple as that

Stepping stones...that is what ObamaCare was and that is what Medicare for all is...they are all stepping stones to the same damn thing.

You are not normally this dense.
Now you’re changing your narrative. Are you pro or anti UH?

I changed nothing.

Of course I am anti UH, that is why I do not have the same obsession with Tulsi that you do. I think she is telling the truth when she says she supports it

So you didn’t read the link. I do Not agree with her on that. But I dont recall one candidate with whom I agreed with on everything. But you’re changing the topic because I proved you to be an idiot yet again.

Nope, I read the link. They are all just varying degrees of the same thing and they all have the same end point.

Just come clean, you like her for her tits...or do you support medicare for all?

From her own website...

View attachment 292368

View attachment 292369
Right some role for private insurance. Bingo. She is not for a single payor system, which would not work in the US. You’re such a little asshole. First you vilify me for being a Trump apologist and worshiper and now you attack me for respecting Tulsi? Who do you like Gator? Or do you just hate everyone because you’re a little maggot.

Yet she still calls it UH, which you claim she does not support...

Your support of her makes no sense unless all you have said about yourself has been a lie.

She is anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro-centralized healthcare (to use a more PC term for you), and she supports free collge.

How many of those things do you agree with?

A voter’s guide to Medicare For All: Compare where all the 2020 candidates stand

Only Warren has stayed with Sanders in fully embracing single-payer. Under pressure from journalists and rival candidates to explain how she’d pay for the massive overhaul, Warren in November released a $20.5 trillion financing plan that she says would spare the middle class from tax increases. Warren later detailed a plan for transitioning to Medicare for All within three years, while Sanders says he would make an immediate push for the single-payer system.

While politico is a left wing rag site...........they show what the current candidates are for and against.

Tulsi has a long list of Liberal policies...........and Medicare for all is one of them.........but would accept less if she had to.........LOL

She's a Hot MAMA............and Tits and Ass sell in this country whether people like it or not.....

She's an OUTSIDER of the Establishment and can't be controlled....Which is why they are Fragging her.

If you hate the Establishment...........who are corrupt as hell..........and a leftist.......lol........she should be the choice of the Dem Party.....

Want the Other POLITICAL WHORES to their Money Masters.........then the left should pick them.

I'M AGAINST THEM ALL.

Candidates having problems or dropping out of a race is indicative of an entire party implosion? Nobody else remembers that Republicans had 16 or 17 candidates at the start of 2016? Of course, they chose Trump....that is a sort of implosion I guess.

Candidates having problems or dropping out of a race is indicative of an entire party implosion? Nobody else remembers that Republicans had 16 or 17 candidates at the start of 2016? Of course, they chose Trump....that is a sort of implosion I guess.

Except implosion would imply a failure or malfunction.

Trump got elected.

Wonder where the real implosion was.

Sure.

The faster we can bankrupt the federal government, the better.

Kamala was running for VP anyway.

When whitey gets the nomination, they'll need an Affirmative Action candidate to pander to the base.

Sure.

I love when people are not afraid to show their ignorance on this forum.

Sure.

Clearly, you encourage it by example.

Sure.

Clearly, you encourage it by example.

I do tend to bait you dumbfucks into showing your true colors.

Forum List

Back