More evidence of Leftist implosion

Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'

Shocking that Kamala would treat her staff poorly and not know which way she is leaning. Every Democrat is flawed sans Tulsi Gabbard and that party buried her.

View attachment 292350
This is your idea of a "leftist implosion"?

Harris is not even a "leftist" moron...she's a moderate

And yea...with a field of what...20?...19 candidates are going to fall by the wayside...or did you not realize that...
Herr Lesh, Harris is a Leftist. Get your Jew hating head out of your fat ass.

Troll post. Case in point. Thank you.
Trolling is personal insults to distract from politics, troll.
That is what you do with every post and you consider everyone who disagrees with you politically to be a moron.
Gray washed functional moron. So does 90% of the world. Only people who get all their fake news from Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh etc believe like you do.... I don't believe you people are stupid. It's a brilliant and horrible propaganda machine. Plus the GOP loves keeping people uneducated. No sacrifice is too great to keep the rich from paying taxes....
Case in point you’re old. I am not a Republican. I have Never belonged to a political party. I have Told you this 100x. You either have dementia or you’re an idiot. Which is it?
If you're not a Democrat you might as well be a Republican. GOP voters are always saying their independent or libertarian or something. It's a detail I don't bother with. Tell me you voted democratic sometime.... See the problem is you believe a mountain of GOP propaganda old thing. So course you don't vote democratic. Breaking for you... Hillary and the Democrats are honest. We have a flat tax system give away to the rich if you count all taxes. We are the only modern country without living wage Healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great vacations and infrastructure thanks to garbage propaganda. The richest country in the world.
Another troll post. Keep em coming. I voted for Al Gore. Is he a Republican?

Last edited:
They are my second-favorite team. I am an AFL stalwart. I went to a New York City boarding school during that time. All NFL assholes LOL the Jets saved my life LOL. I hate the NFL to this day. LOL. No sir I do not troll and Democrats don't troll as far as I can tell. They love to tell you you idiots facts which you are impervious to. My insults are political. BRAINWASHED functional moron is the big story of the last 30 years. Everything you know is wrong. The GOP is a rip-off of regular people, only propaganda makes it possible. Poor America. Trump is the swamp what could be more obvious.
I used to be the wine cheese pate and French bread guy at jobi liquors Cambridge and Joy Street. Boston is fine...what went wrong with you LOL I kid I kid. I just can't believe Massachusetts elected Scott Brown and ruined Obama's administration. Seriously brainwashed again...
We are the greatest city in the US sans all the Leftists who are trying to ruin it.
The Athens of America, because of all the Democrats who live there, not because of you ridiculous duped whiners LOL... Any problems are caused by GOP National policy and give away to the rich.
Another troll post. Tik tok tik tok
Baloney I'm talking politics, you're not end of story. So have you ever voted Democratic? What are you 12? LOL
When you deal in absolutes you’re a troll. Tik tok tik tok

I used to be the wine cheese pate and French bread guy at jobi liquors Cambridge and Joy Street. Boston is fine...what went wrong with you LOL I kid I kid. I just can't believe Massachusetts elected Scott Brown and ruined Obama's administration. Seriously brainwashed again...
We are the greatest city in the US sans all the Leftists who are trying to ruin it.
The Athens of America, because of all the Democrats who live there, not because of you ridiculous duped whiners LOL... Any problems are caused by GOP National policy and give away to the rich.
Baloney I'm talking politics, you're not end of story. So have you ever voted Democratic? What are you 12? LOL
Not where the one side is a pure fraud. Super dooper... 95% of the world agrees that would be your side....

Trolling is personal insults to distract from politics, troll.
That is what you do with every post and you consider everyone who disagrees with you politically to be a moron.
Gray washed functional moron. So does 90% of the world. Only people who get all their fake news from Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh etc believe like you do.... I don't believe you people are stupid. It's a brilliant and horrible propaganda machine. Plus the GOP loves keeping people uneducated. No sacrifice is too great to keep the rich from paying taxes....
Case in point you’re old. I am not a Republican. I have Never belonged to a political party. I have Told you this 100x. You either have dementia or you’re an idiot. Which is it?
If you're not a Democrat you might as well be a Republican. GOP voters are always saying their independent or libertarian or something. It's a detail I don't bother with. Tell me you voted democratic sometime.... See the problem is you believe a mountain of GOP propaganda old thing. So course you don't vote democratic. Breaking for you... Hillary and the Democrats are honest. We have a flat tax system give away to the rich if you count all taxes. We are the only modern country without living wage Healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great vacations and infrastructure thanks to garbage propaganda. The richest country in the world.
Another troll post. Keep me coming. I voted for Al Gore. Is he a Republican?
Then you started listening to the GOP propaganda machine.

Not where the one side is a pure fraud. Super dooper... 95% of the world agrees that would be your side....
More absolutes. 95%? LOL

Tik tok tik tok

Nope. I have valid reasons for all my votes.

More absolutes. 95%? LOL

Tik tok tik tok
The only media that puts out GOP propaganda phony scandals misinformation are fox Rush etcetera and a few newspapers owned by Rupert Murdoch. Otherwise they are actual journalists who think you are nuts. BBC France 24 hindustani times you name it. Manchester guardian USA today just goes on...the list is endless of people who think you are nuts.

Not if you vote against Democrats, super duper. You people go on endlessly about how things suck but never give the Democrats a chance. Because of fake news.

Not if you vote against Democrats, super duper. You people go on endlessly about how things suck but never give the Democrats a chance. Because of fake news.
Democrats had eight years under BHO. Dementia? Tik tok tik tok

Democrats had eight years under BHO. Dementia? Tik tok tik tok
they had 60 votes in the senate for 35 days in session in the middle of a GOP meltdown.

Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'

Shocking that Kamala would treat her staff poorly and not know which way she is leaning. Every Democrat is flawed sans Tulsi Gabbard and that party buried her.

View attachment 292350

She has pretty much been known to be this way her whole career.

I am still amazed that the person that has 100 plus page thread against universal healthcare has such a hardon for a strong advocate for universal healthcare.
Troll. Get lost. Tulsi would never support UH in a general election. She knows it’s unrealistic.
Golfing Gator is as DUMB as they come on here. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back