More evidence of Leftist implosion

Candidates having problems or dropping out of a race is indicative of an entire party implosion? Nobody else remembers that Republicans had 16 or 17 candidates at the start of 2016? Of course, they chose Trump....that is a sort of implosion I guess.

Except implosion would imply a failure or malfunction.

Trump got elected.

Wonder where the real implosion was.

So by your logic, Sanders will get elected. You're obviously not following the thread. The OP implies an entire party implosion because one candidate is having problems.

So you didn’t read the link. I do Not agree with her on that. But I dont recall one candidate with whom I agreed with on everything. But you’re changing the topic because I proved you to be an idiot yet again.

Nope, I read the link. They are all just varying degrees of the same thing and they all have the same end point.

Just come clean, you like her for her tits...or do you support medicare for all?

Sure.

The faster we can bankrupt the federal government, the better.

I love when people are not afraid to show their ignorance on this forum.

Clearly, you encourage it by example.

I do tend to bait you dumbfucks into showing your true colors.

Not sure what you mean by bait.

But, I do admit your ignorance does give pause to the education system in this country (assuming you went through it at all).

Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'

Shocking that Kamala would treat her staff poorly and not know which way she is leaning. Every Democrat is flawed sans Tulsi Gabbard and that party buried her.

View attachment 292350
She was never gonna last.

Why is that ?
Too much baggage, kinda shallow on policy, and just flat not all that likeable either.

Candidates having problems or dropping out of a race is indicative of an entire party implosion? Nobody else remembers that Republicans had 16 or 17 candidates at the start of 2016? Of course, they chose Trump....that is a sort of implosion I guess.

Except implosion would imply a failure or malfunction.

Trump got elected.

Wonder where the real implosion was.

So by your logic, Sanders will get elected. You're obviously not following the thread. The OP implies an entire party implosion because one candidate is having problems.
You can see, just by looking at the title of the thread, that your post is inaccurate. The one candidate dropping out is only more evidence that supports an existing downward trend.

Nope, I read the link. They are all just varying degrees of the same thing and they all have the same end point.

Just come clean, you like her for her tits...or do you support medicare for all?

Sure.

Not sure what you mean by bait.

But, I do admit your ignorance does give pause to the education system in this country (assuming you went through it at all).

You do not know what I mean because you are dumber than a box of rocks.

Don't feel bad, in the words of the immortal Judge Smails..."the world needs ditch digger too"

So you didn’t read the link. I do Not agree with her on that. But I dont recall one candidate with whom I agreed with on everything. But you’re changing the topic because I proved you to be an idiot yet again.

Sure.

You’ve never taken a stand on anything. Who is the dumbfuck? You’re a coward

Wrong. She would not take away my private option. That is what UH takes away. So you didn’t read the link. Just admit you didn’t read it or that you’re too stupid to understand it. Idiot.

Stepping stones...that is what ObamaCare was and that is what Medicare for all is...they are all stepping stones to the same damn thing.

You are not normally this dense.
Now you’re changing your narrative. Are you pro or anti UH?

I changed nothing.

Of course I am anti UH, that is why I do not have the same obsession with Tulsi that you do. I think she is telling the truth when she says she supports it
And I posted a link that states otherwise.

Wrong. She would not take away my private option. That is what UH takes away. So you didn’t read the link. Just admit you didn’t read it or that you’re too stupid to understand it. Idiot.

From her own website...

View attachment 292368

View attachment 292369
Right some role for private insurance. Bingo. She is not for a single payor system, which would not work in the US. You’re such a little asshole. First you vilify me for being a Trump apologist and worshiper and now you attack me for respecting Tulsi? Who do you like Gator? Or do you just hate everyone because you’re a little maggot.

Yet she still calls it UH, which you claim she does not support...

Your support of her makes no sense unless all you have said about yourself has been a lie.

She is anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro-centralized healthcare (to use a more PC term for you), and she supports free collge.

How many of those things do you agree with?
I am Pro choice, I am OK with her healthcare stance so long as I get to keep what I have. I am OK with less expensive or even free state sponsored college. Not private colleges. So which is it? Am I am Trump worshipper or a Tulsi worshipper? Pick one.

From her own website...

View attachment 292368

View attachment 292369
Right some role for private insurance. Bingo. She is not for a single payor system, which would not work in the US. You’re such a little asshole. First you vilify me for being a Trump apologist and worshiper and now you attack me for respecting Tulsi? Who do you like Gator? Or do you just hate everyone because you’re a little maggot.

Your support of her makes no sense unless all you have said about yourself has been a lie.

She is anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro-centralized healthcare (to use a more PC term for you), and she supports free collge.

You didn’t answer my question, coward. I answered All of yours.

From her own website...

View attachment 292368

View attachment 292369

Come on he's in love. Same thing with Trump no matter what he does or says....

From her own website...

View attachment 292368

View attachment 292369

Which is it? Do I love Trump or Gabbard? I posted a descriptive link of her ideas vs UH. Gator cannot read, I guess you cannot either. Stupid old man.

Stepping stones...that is what ObamaCare was and that is what Medicare for all is...they are all stepping stones to the same damn thing.

I changed nothing.

Of course I am anti UH, that is why I do not have the same obsession with Tulsi that you do. I think she is telling the truth when she says she supports it

No you did not, she uses the term herself.

Sure.

Seems we have hurt your little snowflake feelings.

I changed nothing.

No you did not, she uses the term herself.
So you didn’t read the link. Fabulous.

From her own website...

View attachment 292368

View attachment 292369

Which is it? Do I love Trump or Gabbard? I posted a descriptive link of her ideas vs UH. Gator cannot read, I guess you cannot either. Stupid old man.

Seems both, which is the odd part of it all.

Sure.

Seems we have hurt your little snowflake feelings.
If you did then I would not be responding. Note How I answer you’re questions and you don’t answer mine. Who is the snowflake?

Seems both, which is the odd part of it all.
Talking in circles again. Seems like you have no idea what you’re talking about yet again. You’re so uneducated.

Forum List

Back