More Evidence That Covid Is A Scam

So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway. We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff. And we wonder why we can't get it under control. They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
True. These idiots are almost as dangerous as the frigging virus itself. God almighty, what idiots... DANGEROUS idiots.
Yep. This virus was the moment that Trumpism turned from potentially dangerous to literally dangerous.

How many people have died, and how many more have long term health issues, because these sociopaths are paranoid that their "freedom" and "liberty" are stolen if they just wear a fucking mask?
There's nothing "paranoid" about it. Dims have flushed our freedom down the toilet. I don't care if 1 millions Dims have to die to keep them out of power.
Wow. I believe you.

You guys have really lost it.
Sorry asshole. It’s you and your side killing people, burning buildings, looting businesses, shutting down and killing small businesses. Let us know when Republicans start doing that, But keep babbling with your 4 year old mentality responses. It’s all you’re good for.
Clumsy deflection noted.

So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway.

We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff.

And we wonder why we can't get it under control.

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.

Did he die of the Wuhan Red Death, or of a heart attack, dunce?

What are the chances of dying of the Wuhan?

And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

Yet it served as the Democrat's reason to destroy the economy.

Look, I have seen you make this mistake time and time again. It was not the risk of death that necessitated the precautions that have been enacted, like wearing masks, social distancing, and the closing down of businesses or limiting the hours. It was not done to stop the spread of the disease. It was done for one reason, and one reason alone. To prevent the hospital system from being overran by slowing down the spread of the disease.

And the whole co-morbidity obsession is disingenuous at best, total ignorance at worse. In your case, I am going with total ignorance. If someone has stage 4 lung cancer and is killed in a car wreck, do we say they died from lung cancer? Of course not, and Covid-19 is no different.

1609510501129.png

1. "41-Year-Old GOP Congressman-elect Dies of COVID-19

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”
As your rightist link notes, "LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali confirmed Letlow underwent an operation related to the virus and later went into cardiac arrest."

Crackpot ideologues just don't seem to have a rational grasp on the devastation inflicted by the pandemic. If they need to delude themselves into believing their ideological dogma trumps epidemiological data, they should not expect rational folks to buy into their beliefs.

Doctors said Letlow had no apparent underlying health conditions that contributed to his death.

Last edited:

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
If 40% of the population thinks it's all a hoax, then there will be no reason for them to get vaccinated. So the remaining 60% get's vaccinated and the virus continues to spread among the 40% until herd immunity is reached.
:dance:
"If 40% of the population thinks it's all a hoax,...."

Inadvertently, you nailed the problem.

Democrat voters don't think.....they obey.

Watch me force you to prove it.....

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.
It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.

I got your huckleberry. You bring it. I will start. Trump's continue insistence that the election was stolen, that there was massive fraud, without providing even a minimal amount of evidence. Trump's willingness, to pressure Republican officials at the national, state, and even local levels, to contest election results, to selectively, and yes I said SELECTIVELY, throw out votes cast by legally by American citizens (Georgia a glaring case in point), his obsession before the election, of disenfranchising whole classes of the American electorate, is the most un-American action of any president that has ever graced the White House. Note, I purposely said White House to leave out a couple presidents that might have engaged in actions just as un-American at an earlier time.

It is as if Trump's mission in life is not to "Make America Great Again", a slogan steeped in racism. Instead, it is to damage America's reputation abroad to the point that it is unrepairable. This whole protest of election results is his coup de gras.

" Trump's continue insistence that the election was stolen, that there was massive fraud, ...."

The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!
No evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.

If 40% of the population thinks it's all a hoax, then there will be no reason for them to get vaccinated. So the remaining 60% get's vaccinated and the virus continues to spread among the 40% until herd immunity is reached.

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

I got your huckleberry. You bring it. I will start. Trump's continue insistence that the election was stolen, that there was massive fraud, without providing even a minimal amount of evidence. Trump's willingness, to pressure Republican officials at the national, state, and even local levels, to contest election results, to selectively, and yes I said SELECTIVELY, throw out votes cast by legally by American citizens (Georgia a glaring case in point), his obsession before the election, of disenfranchising whole classes of the American electorate, is the most un-American action of any president that has ever graced the White House. Note, I purposely said White House to leave out a couple presidents that might have engaged in actions just as un-American at an earlier time.

It is as if Trump's mission in life is not to "Make America Great Again", a slogan steeped in racism. Instead, it is to damage America's reputation abroad to the point that it is unrepairable. This whole protest of election results is his coup de gras.

"... without providing even a minimal amount of evidence. "

Let's check:

“Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

CAMPAIGN 2020

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

=========================================================
Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.

"Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged
Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle
on 5th November 2020 @ 7.00pm

© press
The widows were covered in opaque cardboard by election officials
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

Now stop lying.

First, the death reported by the Left.....then the truth from the Right.

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”

2. "REPORT: Congressman-elect Letlow died after suffering a heart-attack

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.

Go lick a doorknob and tell me COVID is a scam

View attachment 435255
That picture is of another Biden voter. Metal in the mouth is a dead giveaway. Just like the idiot who licked a toilet seat.

You cant DEBATE so you throw out left wing idiocy

Remember when Herman Cain died of Covid? Except what the media didn't tell you is he had n-stage Colon cancer. Wonder why that wasn't mentioned? Hmmm....but yeah the whole Covid thing is legit. :thup:
Yeah. he got the covid which made it difficult for his body to fight the cancer and covid. This is happening quite often as high-risk people contract the covid and have to fight 2 serious diseases at once. Their body may have had some luck fighting 1 disease.

What did he die of?

What did the Slate headline say he died of?

What are the chances of dying of the Wuhan?

And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

Yet it served as the Democrat's reason to destroy the economy.

Look, I have seen you make this mistake time and time again. It was not the risk of death that necessitated the precautions that have been enacted, like wearing masks, social distancing, and the closing down of businesses or limiting the hours. It was not done to stop the spread of the disease. It was done for one reason, and one reason alone. To prevent the hospital system from being overran by slowing down the spread of the disease.

And the whole co-morbidity obsession is disingenuous at best, total ignorance at worse. In your case, I am going with total ignorance. If someone has stage 4 lung cancer and is killed in a car wreck, do we say they died from lung cancer? Of course not, and Covid-19 is no different.

.Did he have Heart trouble before catching COVID?

Would he have needed this minor operation procedure before he caught COVID?

How do people die of COVID? What kills them? What does"dying from COVID'' entail?

Like most ordinary people, the only thing I know is what I read in the "papers" (AKA television, the radio, TV, Internet forums).

I live in Los Angeles.

The "papers" tell me:

a. California is now the hotspot of the virus.
b. Hospitals are so crowded that they have to decide whom to save and whom to let die.
c. Mortuaries are now filled to capacity.
d. Some hospitals are building tent cities.
e. Health workers are worn out.

I am so scared that I just canceled my annual visit to my doctor.

I now limit my walking (for exercise) to one day a week in order to buy something (quickly and no browsing) at Trader Joe's.

The "papers" tell me that a few people have died after taking the vaccine.

Actually, it seemed that the virus was subsiding here in Los Angeles, and then -- pow! -- it is worse than ever.

The experts say it's the result of Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. They say that New Year gatherings will generate another spike in January.

I think that everyone should wear a mask (maybe it helps a little) and stay home as much as possible. There is no need to attend or host social events.

The OP says that COVID is a "scam." I respectfully feel that we should avoid that word. It may be perfectly true that some people died WITH the virus rather than FROM it. And, yes, some Dem governors (and mayors) may get their jollies by issuing orders to their constituents. And yes the pandemic helped to defeat President Trump. But I respectfully suggest that COVID is a terrible disease that we all should work together to conquer.

P.S. Of course, I hope the OP is right and that I am wrong.

The Left has cried wolf a dozen times since Trump became President......

....but this time you believe there is a wolf?

Let's check:

“Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

CAMPAIGN 2020

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

© press
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

Now stop lying.

Only you have the patience to actually refute these people.

Because I know they know the truth and just spew the Commie talking points, I just dont have the patience to deal with them

All the same Q garbage in garbage out. Denial of a deadly virus as people died and denial of an election as people came out in droves to not vote for Biden but to vote AGAINST the sociopathic grifter. Twitler's death and denial Reichwing cult is the quintessential example of the dumbing-down of America.

The Mentality That Explains Trump’s Dead-Enders
All of us try to resolve cognitive dissonance, but the Trump movement has been a years-long exercise in it. Election denial is its latest manifestation. But before that came COVID denial, science denial, climate denial, ‘alternative facts,’ the inability of Trump’s most devoted fans to see him for the obvious con man that he is, and, at the movement’s very core, denial of the social and demographic changes that are transforming America.
The Mentality That Explains Trump’s Dead-Enders (thedailybeast.com)

"sociopathic grifter."

You can't go wrong counting on Leftist fools getting it backwards.

1609512197859.png

Let's check:

CAMPAIGN 2020

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​

© press

neonnettle.com

Now stop lying.

All every bit as credible than Rudy's drunk lady IT worker...who it turns out was actually a temp janitor hired to wipe down voting booths

Virus handled badly from day one, no clear leadership. agree lots of crazy stuff . So who did kill JFK?

Nonsense.

Trump called a national emergency 11 days after the first death.

With H1N1 flu, Hussein took 6 months and 1,000 dead before he did the same.

Can I see your posts where you said Hussein offered 'no clear leadership'?

" Trump's continue insistence that the election was stolen, that there was massive fraud, ...."

The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!
No evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.
:rofl::rofl:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway. We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff. And we wonder why we can't get it under control. They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
True. These fools are almost as dangerous as the frigging virus itself. God almighty, what idiots... DANGEROUS idiots.

What are the symptoms of the Wuhan Red Death?

What are the symptoms of the average seasonal flu?

Bet you can't answer.

All the same Q garbage in garbage out. Denial of a deadly virus as people died and denial of an election as people came out in droves to not vote for Biden but to vote AGAINST the sociopathic grifter. Twitler's death and denial Reichwing cult is the quintessential example of the dumbing-down of America.

All of us try to resolve cognitive dissonance, but the Trump movement has been a years-long exercise in it. Election denial is its latest manifestation. But before that came COVID denial, science denial, climate denial, ‘alternative facts,’ the inability of Trump’s most devoted fans to see him for the obvious con man that he is, and, at the movement’s very core, denial of the social and demographic changes that are transforming America.
The Mentality That Explains Trump’s Dead-Enders (thedailybeast.com)

"sociopathic grifter."

You can't go wrong counting on Leftist fools getting it backwards.

View attachment 435875
Nice FAKE NEWS Cartoon! Perfect for the ignorant! Bravo! :clap2:

First, the death reported by the Left.....then the truth from the Right.

2. "REPORT: Congressman-elect Letlow died after suffering a heart-attack

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.

More evidence you drank KoolAid, like all the other moronic cult followers like you, Biden is President and pussygrabber is not....

View attachment 435596

"like all the other moronic cult followers like you,"

For clarity, only you Democrats refer to your leader in religious terms.....you called a recent one god, Jesus and the messiah.

I have no doubt that you are unaware of your own conversion, but you belong to the religious cult of Militant Secularism.
Not certain which of the denominations: communism, Fascism, Liberalism, Progressivism, Nazism or socialism.

[have you accepted the nomenklatura as your lord and savior?]

Forum List

Back