More Evidence That Covid Is A Scam

The experts are full of BS. COVID is a scam alright, never let a crisis go to waste. Matter of fact make a crisis.

I have no doubt this virus is at least somewhat severe. I also believe they probably fucking built it. People are insane. I wrote a thread nine months ago how COVID fulfilled many PROG-desires, since then they've proved true and they did much more. Such as their fucking riots over a spread of racism that had nothing to do with racism, purposely. Ripping down America's past too. Fuck PROG-think, China, their virus and their elite.
Let me guess,when you wrote that thread back then,the covid apologists did the same thing with your thread back then they do with post# 147 of mine when I post those facts all the time, this?
:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:
Am I right?:iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Virus handled badly from day one, no clear leadership. agree lots of crazy stuff . So who did kill JFK?
Knowing the logic of the covid apologists,they all no doubt still think oswald did it I’m sure.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::uhoh3::cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
All the same Q garbage in garbage out. Denial of a deadly virus as people died and denial of an election as people came out in droves to not vote for Biden but to vote AGAINST the sociopathic grifter. Twitler's death and denial Reichwing cult is the quintessential example of the dumbing down of America.

The Mentality That Explains Trump’s Dead-Enders
All of us try to resolve cognitive dissonance, but the Trump movement has been a years-long exercise in it. Election denial is its latest manifestation. But before that came COVID denial, science denial, climate denial, ‘alternative facts,’ the inability of Trump’s most devoted fans to see him for the obvious con man that he is, and, at the movement’s very core, denial of the social and demographic changes that are transforming America.
The Mentality That Explains Trump’s Dead-Enders (thedailybeast.com)

Factually incorrect. PROGS entertained mail-in ballots first of all, under the mask of COVID. They did that because it allowed for ballot harvesting and they know full well the most physically & mentally lazy among us edges Demonicrat

An”epidemic” that’s puts 0.6% of the population into the hospital while rendering 79% asymtomatic and effects only 1 out of every 10 people to begin with does not warrant the draconian totalitarianism we are being forced to endure .
You have to get to 165 positives out of 1650 tests to find ONE person who is going to the hospital and 95% of the time that person is 70+ with 1-2 preexisting life threatening ailments
Hoax

The experts are full of BS. COVID is a scam alright, never let a crisis go to waste. Matter of fact make a crisis.

I have no doubt this virus is at least somewhat severe. I also believe they probably fucking built it. People are insane. I wrote a thread nine months ago how COVID fulfilled many PROG-desires, since then they've proved true and they did much more. Such as their fucking riots over a spread of racism that had nothing to do with racism, purposely. Ripping down America's past too. Fuck PROG-think, China, their virus and their elite.
Let me guess,when you wrote that thread back then,the covid apologists did the same thing with your thread back then they do with post# 147 of mine when I post those facts all the time, this?
:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:
Am I right?:iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm going to pound sand I mean my drums a bit, plan to read said post 147 later, thank you.

So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway.

We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff.

And we wonder why we can't get it under control.

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.

Remember when Herman Cain died of Covid? Except what the media didn't tell you is he had n-stage Colon cancer. Wonder why that wasn't mentioned? Hmmm....but yeah the whole Covid thing is legit. :thup:

Why are the Democrats working so hard to create a panic, and inflate the numbers dying from the virus?

CORONER: 40% Of Colorado County’s COVID Deaths Were Actually Gunshot Wounds

“Pa. removes more than 200 deaths from official coronavirus count as questions mount about reporting process, data accuracy” Pa. removes more than 200 deaths from official coronavirus count as questions mount about reporting process, data accuracy
The democrat party is nothing at all what it once used to be under our last great president jfk,jfk is rolling over in his grave on how evil and corrupt his party has become.

I'm going to pound sand I mean my drums a bit, plan to read said post 147 later, thank you.
You did not answer my question though which is am I right that they all ran off from your facts you posted on that thread back then same as they always do with my post?

It sure does seem that the actual Democrat plan is to destroy small business so to create even more who are dependent on government. Add to that the opening up of our borders, the creation of two new states and packing the supreme court and it is all simply a recipe for getting elected. Considering that the Clintons and now the Obamas have proven how much money could be made off politics and the fact that the party did absolutely nothing between 2016 and 2020 other than to try to seize power, it seems pretty obvious that Covid is being used as yet another tool in their tool box. Covid, itself, is no hoax, but the opportunistic use of it as a political tool is very much real.

Good grief, Jeff Bezos ALONE has made 70 billion dollars off the destruction of small business in the last year. Just imagine how many Democrats that will buy him.
I am afraid you are making far too much sense for their pea brains to comprehend. :up: :thankusmile:

Virus handled badly from day one, no clear leadership. agree lots of crazy stuff . So who did kill JFK?
I agree with trump. Ted Cruz's father did it because some people said. I don't know because I wasn't there, but yeah. You haff questions? I haff answers.

Last edited:
So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway. We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff. And we wonder why we can't get it under control. They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
True. These fools are almost as dangerous as the frigging virus itself. God almighty, what idiots... DANGEROUS idiots.

So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway. We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff. And we wonder why we can't get it under control. They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
True. These idiots are almost as dangerous as the frigging virus itself. God almighty, what idiots... DANGEROUS idiots.
Yep. This virus was the moment that Trumpism turned from potentially dangerous to literally dangerous.

How many people have died, and how many more have long term health issues, because these sociopaths are paranoid that their "freedom" and "liberty" are stolen if they just wear a fucking mask?

I have a hard time buying COVID at all. PROGS had already proved to entertain the depths of Hell in their assault on Trump and country in representation of their elite and China. Trump was a threat to establishment & their one world order & wealth, you ask me the timing of events is remarkable, kicker is it was baked in China, then they shut the place down.

Beat Trump didn't it? Low enough they signed on for a life-long fraud in Biden, strictly because he's a puppet with dementia. That and of course their deep state appointed to be POTUS Commie-Kamala. Talk about BLUNT.

PROG-land is Blunt now. In fact mainstream has become informative. If they say it they're projecting, doing worse and/or it's the opposite.
You caught us

Dems created COVID and killed a million around the world just so they could beat Trump

And it WORKED!

First, the death reported by the Left.....then the truth from the Right.

1. "41-Year-Old GOP Congressman-elect Dies of COVID-19

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”

2. "REPORT: Congressman-elect Letlow died after suffering a heart-attack

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.

More evidence you drank KoolAid, like all the other moronic cult followers like you, Biden is President and pussygrabber is not....

1609453626744.png

Since when are blood clots a symptom of COVID?

Since it's been around and doctors were able to figure out what it did to the body. All you need is a bit of research to understand that it affects not just the respiratory system, but rather EVERYTHING in the body.

Here's a link for you to check out............................

What Else Does COVID-19 Do to Your Body?

Some people also have symptoms including:
  • Pinkeye
  • Rashes
  • Liver problems or damage
  • Heart problems
  • Kidney damage
  • Dangerous blood clots, including in their legs, lungs, and arteries. Some clots may cause a stroke.
Researchers are looking into reports of mouth sores and skin rashes, including reddish-purple spots on fingers or toes.

You did not answer my question though which is am I right that they all ran off from your facts you posted on that thread back then same as they always do with my post?

Well I never "predicted" how doctors would react for sure, what a fiasco. I don't know what happened to the thread

I've seen some of those videos and agree with post 147

True. These idiots are almost as dangerous as the frigging virus itself. God almighty, what idiots... DANGEROUS idiots.
Yep. This virus was the moment that Trumpism turned from potentially dangerous to literally dangerous.

How many people have died, and how many more have long term health issues, because these sociopaths are paranoid that their "freedom" and "liberty" are stolen if they just wear a fucking mask?
There's nothing "paranoid" about it. Dims have flushed our freedom down the toilet. I don't care if 1 millions Dims have to die to keep them out of power.

Forum List

Back