🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More facts about the Starbucks Incident

starbucks3.jpg

Philadelphia is a machine dem city, with a large black population.

What they should have done, what would have been healthy for society, would been to have fought this to the ends of the earth.

The cops did nothing wrong.
IDK! Waging war to the ends of the earth over a couple dudes being tossed from a coffee house seems a bit extreme to me! Does not seem like it would be good for society either! I am pretty sure we can find bigger fish to fry! I hope the typical conservative comes back to reality soon. The people who taught me conservative values were a great deal more careful with the battles they picked.

What they should have done, what would have been healthy for society, would been to have fought this to the ends of the earth.

IDK! Waging war to the ends of the earth over a couple dudes being tossed from a coffee house seems a bit extreme to me! Does not seem like it would be good for society either! I am pretty sure we can find bigger fish to fry! I hope the typical conservative comes back to reality soon. The people who taught me conservative values were a great deal more careful with the battles they picked.

What does admitting wrongdoing, do the the cops? What will be going though the next cop's head, that has to deal with a black asshole that refuses to leave a business?

What does admitting wrongdoing, tell every business owner in the city?

What does admitting wrongdoing tell, every black child in the city?

What does admitting wrongdoing, do the the cops? What will be going though the next cop's head, that has to deal with a black asshole that refuses to leave a business?

What does picking this to fight till the end of the earth do for ya? The egos of the patrons, the manager and the cops all got them into a tussle. I do not give much of a shit about any of their egos!

What does picking this to fight till the end of the earth do for ya? The egos of the patrons, the manager and the cops all got them into a tussle. I do not give much of a shit about any of their egos!

Neither the managers or the cops did anything wrong.

This is not about their egos. It is about the Rule of Law.

The blacks were defiant trespassers and should have been arrested.

Ya, that would be a first! I try and seperate my self form the polictical and base my bets on peoples action by human nature! I have seen this shit pop off a million times. I was not there but I can bet every one involved was being a dick and egos got in the way! The manager could have had a brain and simply ignored them, one table out of how many not turning over. They likely would have made more money out of serving the customers that were there and then restaraunte management 101 you make more money in your store when there are no cruisers there not only during that period but for time to come. I do not typicaly frequent a place that consistantly has cruisers in front. The cops could have kicked them out and told them not to come back instead of cuffing and stuffing. If ya beleive egos did not enter in you do not unstand human nature. Do I want to spend my time worrying about mistakes made by others and spend my blood,sweat and tears on other hurt feelings. The answer is a resounding "NO". Fuck all of their feelings. I will bet if it is you or me involved in this incedent there is no national news. Place me in the place of any involved and there would have been no news!

Ya, that would be a first! I try and seperate my self form the polictical and base my bets on peoples action by human nature! I have seen this shit pop off a million times. I was not there but I can bet every one involved was being a dick and egos got in the way! The manager could have had a brain and simply ignored them, one table out of how many not turning over. They likely would have made more money out of serving the customers that were there and then restaraunte management 101 you make more money in your store when there are no cruisers there not only during that period but for time to come. I do not typicaly frequent a place that consistantly has cruisers in front. The cops could have kicked them out and told them not to come back instead of cuffing and stuffing. If ya beleive egos did not enter in you do not unstand human nature. Do I want to spend my time worrying about mistakes made by others and spend my blood,sweat and tears on other hurt feelings. The answer is a resounding "NO". Fuck all of their feelings. I will bet if it is you or me involved in this incedent there is no national news. Place me in the place of any involved and there would have been no news!

The cops tried to just tell them to go.

They assholes refused to leave, even when told to by the cops.

And you are just assuming the manager did too.

If Starbucks has a no loitering policy it's news to everyone who frequents it. People.go in for the free WiFi and hang around for hours with no questions asked.
Which is completely irrelevant once management asked the two suits to leave.
Actually no, it's not. A selectively applied anti loitering policy is discrimination.
Not if it is selective to the store.

You are wrong anyways. There are 8000 starbucks and not all are in teh same sort of neighborhoods and many have different policies about loitering.

the one in question did have such a policy and it was not discriminatory.

Hilarious to see conservatives flocking to Starbucks’ defense. Planned Parenthood should kick a black person out of their building and film it. The GOP would never question their funding again.
not surprising to see you play the race card vs. actually looking to see if it applies.

is there a no loitering policy?
were the buying anything?
were they asked to simply buy something in order to stay?
did they not?
were they told the police would come?
did they leave? wow. no.
police show.
did they leave now? no.
arrested.

if these were white people and this happened, people would say they deserved it. now, if this is how it unfolded, when did race come play vs. it being deserved? IF this starbucks ONLY kicks out black loiters, you have a point.

do they?

my guess is you don't know and if you don't know, then you can't say this is racism unless you will do it regardless just because that's who you are.

If Starbucks has a no loitering policy it's news to everyone who frequents it. People.go in for the free WiFi and hang around for hours with no questions asked.
Actually no, it's not. A selectively applied anti loitering policy is discrimination.

You are wrong anyways. There are 8000 starbucks and not all are in teh same sort of neighborhoods and many have different policies about loitering.

Selective to the store or not, if it is selectively applied it's discriminatory.

Hilarious to see conservatives flocking to Starbucks’ defense. Planned Parenthood should kick a black person out of their building and film it. The GOP would never question their funding again.

We are defending the poor worker, who's job it was to deal with non customers loitering.

Starbucks, the company were morons in this.

Conservatives are discussing this incident because it is reveals the failure of our attempt to build a diverse and multicultural society.
oh good god tiny tim, kick the fucking crutch out and walk on your own god damn feet.

we're asking people to share common responsibilities for their actions with common repercussions for those who choose not to. has nothing to do with building a fucking thing except hate and anger on your part.

Selective to the store or not, if it is selectively applied it's discriminatory.
There is no evidence it was selectively applied

We are defending the poor worker, who's job it was to deal with non customers loitering.

Conservatives are discussing this incident because it is reveals the failure of our attempt to build a diverse and multicultural society.
oh good god tiny tim, kick the fucking crutch out and walk on your own god damn feet.

we're asking people to share common responsibilities for their actions with common repercussions for those who choose not to. has nothing to do with building a fucking thing except hate and anger on your part.

The managers action was to ask non customers to leave.

The cops actions were to ask them to leave, and then when they did not, thus making themselves defiant trespassers, to properly arrest them.

THe two non customers were assholes and defiant trespassers, and thus criminals that needed arresting.

For you to spin that to accuse me of "hate" is fucking bullshit on your part.

The cops actions were to ask them to leave, and then when they did not, thus making themselves defiant trespassers, to properly arrest them.

THe two non customers were assholes and defiant trespassers, and thus criminals that needed arresting.

you did a complete 180 from the post i replied to with you answer here. meds kick in?

you in the first post - "starbucks, the company were morons in this"

now you're saying starbucks did nothing wrong.

which side are you taking here cause if you're just out to make sure all sides are covered, score on your part.

you did a complete 180 from the post i replied to with you answer here. meds kick in?

which side are you taking here cause if you're just out to make sure all sides are covered, score on your part.

No, the manager did nothing wrong in asking the non customers to leave.

STARBUCKS the corporation, was moronic in admitting any wrongdoing, firing or moving the manager as though she had done something wrong, and closing stores for more bullshit diversity training.

No, the manager did nothing wrong in asking the non customers to leave.

STARBUCKS the corporation, was moronic in admitting any wrongdoing, firing or moving the manager as though she had done something wrong, and closing stores for more bullshit diversity training.
then my complete and total bad for misunderstanding you.

Forum List

Back