🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More facts about the Starbucks Incident

I went to lunch and heard the so-called victims and the managers interview. It was eye opening.

Manager:
We have a real problem with loitering. Many people come in sit for hours and order nothing. It is story policy that someone from the party must order something in order to stay and use the facilities (note this is a common policy through the service industry). Starbucks corp has advise to reduce loitering. The manager has had some violent and scary interactions when comforting loiters. Fun fact the manager is supposed to be a clueless SJW (the irony).

Black entitle children:
We came in sat at a table and ordered nothing. We came there to finalize a real estate deal with another person. Again ordered nothing. One of the entitled children went to use the bathroom and was advised that it was for paying customers only. Black child sat down and refuse to order anything. The manager asked if they wanted anything and they again stated no to ordering anything. They were asked to leave. They refused. They were advised that the police would be called. Again refused to leave. Cops showed up, they said they were shocked she actually called the cops. Cops said leave they refused. Cops arrest them.

This has nothing to do with race and has everything to do with the entitlement attitude of millennialist and, to be honest, minorities.

You go to a Starbucks in Chicago and they have codes on the bathrooms.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
If Starbucks has a no loitering policy it's news to everyone who frequents it. People.go in for the free WiFi and hang around for hours with no questions asked.

If Starbucks has a no loitering policy it's news to everyone who frequents it. People.go in for the free WiFi and hang around for hours with no questions asked.
Which is completely irrelevant once management asked the two suits to leave.

Which is completely irrelevant once management asked the two suits to leave.
Actually no, it's not. A selectively applied anti loitering policy is discrimination.
Actually, yes, it is because they were asked to leave due to not buying anything, not because they were black, lol.

Starbucks always kept cream and sugar at a separate self-serve station so they wouldn’t have to ask if you want your coffee black.
See, white lefties can’t say black out loud in public because that would be racist. They have to mouth the word (black), say it like it’s in parentheses so they don’t appear racist.

I drink my coffee the way it was meant to be.

So, I tell the barista: "Without cream and if you have no cream, without milk".

I suppose I could say "coffee of color", in order to be sensitive, as well.

It is impressive how racist white Democrats still are.

They think blacks are too stupid to be expected to act like responsible adults, think it is discrimination to have them present an ID to vote and react to all law and order demands as discriminatory against blacks because they think all or most blacks can only be criminals.

In this case, Democrat whites think it is racism to expect blacks to buy a product or to obey trespassing laws.

And blacks still vote for them at rates over 90%!

Hilarious to see conservatives flocking to Starbucks’ defense. Planned Parenthood should kick a black person out of their building and film it. The GOP would never question their funding again.
Loves you some criminals.

Hilarious to see conservatives flocking to Starbucks’ defense. Planned Parenthood should kick a black person out of their building and film it. The GOP would never question their funding again.

You are such a red herring mental midget. I despise Starbucks leftist management, but that doesn’t mean I will not support a wrongful act against them! That is for leftist to do

I would venture to say some of starbucks management is republican. You can not predict some ones politics by the job they posses. We go to work where we find jobs, odds are about fifty fifty on whether a starbucks employee is a R or a D!

Here's an interesting comparison of Liberal vs conservative establishments......

"Starbucks to Close All Stores Nationwide for Racial-Bias Education on May 29"
Starbucks to Close All U.S. Stores for Racial-Bias Education

Closing for one day to teach employees the difference between right and wrong.

Chick-fil-A does it 52 times a year.
"Chick-fil-A is always closed on Sunday...
It is a well-established fact that Chick-fil-A refuses to open on Sunday.

It's a tradition that has been in place since the company's foundational years. The company attributes the rule to Truett Cathy on its website: "Having worked seven days a week in restaurants open 24 hours, Truett saw the importance of closing on Sundays so that he and his employees could set aside one day to rest and worship if they choose — a practice we uphold today."
Chick-fil-A is always closed on Sunday — except in these rare inspiring instances

You are such a red herring mental midget. I despise Starbucks leftist management, but that doesn’t mean I will not support a wrongful act against them! That is for leftist to do

I would venture to say some of starbucks management is republican. You can not predict some ones politics by the job they posses. We go to work where we find jobs, odds are about fifty fifty on whether a starbucks employee is a R or a D!

Except that liberals assume that anyone who disagrees with them are stupid or evil, and discriminate against them based on their stupid assumptions.

And drive people from their organizations like that.

Except that liberals assume that anyone who disagrees with them are stupid or evil, and discriminate against them based on their stupid assumptions.

Well some are like that some are not! The fact remains the same you can not tell a persons political leanings by their job! I am not even sure we can trust the politicians that lable them selves to be truthfull about it!

Well some are like that some are not! The fact remains the same you can not tell a persons political leanings by their job! I am not even sure we can trust the politicians that lable them selves to be truthfull about it!

I've run into plenty that admit that they do that, though they justify their discrimination, because they know that people that disagree with them, are stupid or evil.

AND you have to have noticed that fields with a preponderance of liberals seen to snowball and became very inbred, thinking wise.

Hollywood, the media, government,

And starbucks totally has that feel. YOu know it does.

I've run into plenty that admit that they do that, though they justify their discrimination, because they know that people that disagree with them, are stupid or evil.

AND you have to have noticed that fields with a preponderance of liberals seen to snowball and became very inbred, thinking wise.

I very rarely base my opinions on feelings! I would bet that the clientell is more likely to be liberal leaning considering most star bucks are located in large cities where there tends to be a more liberal attitude. It has been my experience that once I get into a managemnt board room no matter the buisness I am typicaly sitting with more republicans than Democrats.

I very rarely base my opinions on feelings! I would bet that the clientell is more likely to be liberal leaning considering most star bucks are located in large cities where there tends to be a more liberal attitude. It has been my experience that once I get into a managemnt board room not matter the buisness I am typicaly sitting with more republicans than Democrats.

My experience with management has been the opposite.

Managers tend to all have gone though the proper indoctrination at college, and they know that any conservative statements can and will be used against them if there is ever a suit claiming racism, sexism or some such bullshit.

They tend to be good at toeing the party line, designed by lawyers and HR to protect upper management at the expense of everyone else.

If we get more information out, about the make up of Starbucks, you will see. Good little liberals, from top to bottom, with few it any exceptions.

I very rarely base my opinions on feelings! I would bet that the clientell is more likely to be liberal leaning considering most star bucks are located in large cities where there tends to be a more liberal attitude. It has been my experience that once I get into a managemnt board room not matter the buisness I am typicaly sitting with more republicans than Democrats.

Managers tend to all have gone though the proper indoctrination at college, and they know that any conservative statements can and will be used against them if there is ever a suit claiming racism, sexism or some such bullshit.

They tend to be good at toeing the party line, designed by lawyers and HR to protect upper management at the expense of everyone else.

If we get more information out, about the make up of Starbucks, you will see. Good little liberals, from top to bottom, with few it any exceptions.
That is work them! When it comes to lawers and law suites they are expensive and time consuming. I try to avoid that shit at all cost. This does not make me liberal it makes me focused on the bottom line! College degre does not equal democrat. Ican not remember a time when I sat in a board room with more Dems than republicans sitting there! I have been in board rooms where the CEO was a democrat but was still ot numbered by the republicans in the room. Do you by chance live in California or New York? Maybe geography is the reason for the differing experiences. In Ohio the republicans will typicaly heavily out number the dems in the board room. We are how ever about fifty fifty in terms of total population.

PS. If I did more work in lets say Toledo or Cleveland, then maybe I would sit in a board room with more Dems!

That is work them! When it comes to lawers and law suites they are expensive and time consuming. I try to avoid that shit at all cost. This does not make me liberal it makes me focused on the bottom line! College degre does not equal democrat. Ican not remember a time when I sat in a board room with more Dems than republicans sitting there! I have been in board rooms where the CEO was a democrat but was still ot numbered by the republicans in the room. Do you by chance live in California or New York? Maybe geography is the reason for the differing experiences. In Ohio the republicans will typicaly heavily out number the dems in the board room. We are how ever about fifty fifty in terms of total population.

PS. If I did more work in lets say Toledo or Cleveland, then maybe I would sit in a board room with more Dems!

I live in a Rust Belt city.

Being will to throw your people to the wolves to avoid a law suit, is not good.

I live in a Rust Belt city.

Being will to throw your people to the wolves to avoid a law suit, is not good.

We throw no one to the wolves! We make the rules plain in the first place and so far I have only ever been threatened to be sued once. Have never actually been sued and have very little turn over. I am fortunate to have been able to hire people who do not cause problems and tend to stay. As I have only ever ran one company it could be blind luck. But I doubt it. My big thing is make the rules plain, change them as little as possible, and pay well! SO far it has worked. Nothing pissed me off as an employee more than ever changing rules. I like to get my work done not for ever spending time learning new rules!

What the two guys were doing is called TRESPASSING once the store management asked them to leave and they refused.

But as we all know, enforcing the laws on libtard protected minorities is racism because they say it is.

I know they were anxious to sign a real estate contract, but the minute they were told to purchase sometime or leave and decided to stay, they became the ones in the wrong.

This could have easily be avoid if they purchased a talk coffee for $2.50

Forum List

Back