MORE FROM KARI LAKE’S LAWSUIT: 25,000 Ballots Added To Maricopa County’s Vote Totals AFTER Election Day

It doesn’t sound like horseshit at all.

And certainly a gubernatorial candidate in the state has “standing” to sue.

I don’t know how it will turn out. I’m not making predictions. I’m just suggesting that it would be a very welcome hoot if she wins the suit.
Every lawsuit regarding the 2020 election in AZ was tossed out. So you can bet this claim is bullshit too. How many times till you learn a lesson?

Every lawsuit regarding the 2020 election in AZ was tossed out. So you can bet this claim is bullshit too. How many times till you learn a lesson?

There is a difference between 'being tossed out' and 'being bullshit'. The Sussmann trial proved that.

I am NOT saying this is the case here.

There is a difference between 'being tossed out' and 'being bullshit'. The Sussmann trial proved that.

Sorry pal but you're experience the same thing the boy who cried wolf had to deal with. Trump lied, lied, lied. Now you want us to take a Trumpy seriously?

Let us know when you find the smoking gun. Until then, laughing at you.

I am NOT saying this is the case here.

You'll see. Your claims are bullshit. I would take the time to go dig and find out where she/you are wrong/lying but I am sick of debunking your sides lies and conspiracy theories. Perhaps that's your goal. Tire us out with lie after lie. That's what trump did. He broke so many laws we almost started to just accept his crimes. Glad he lost so we didn't have to deal with it for another 4.

You'll see. Your claims are bullshit.

I have not made any 'claims' regarding KL or the law suit.

I just pointed out that there is a difference between a case being thrown out in these partisan times and a case being BS.

I have not made any 'claims' regarding KL or the law suit.

I just pointed out that there is a difference between a case being thrown out in these partisan times and a case being BS.
Well consider what you are doing. When your case is thrown out, you automatically believe bias is at play. You don't even consider your the one on a witch hunt. And when Trump is accused of something, you automatically say it's just all part of the witch hunt. Makes him untouchable. Even when caught dead to rights, you don't believe it. And when your case is thrown out, you don't understand it's because it's BS.

You don't believe the official findings of the 2020 election. Not in Detroit, AZ, PA, WI or what was the 5th state Trump lost that he needed to win?

And now the 2020 election denier who ran in AZ in 2020 doesn't believe the results. Color me shocked. Color us all shocked. What evidence does she have? Can you provide it? If it's going to take an audit, I think the court said no. We don't do a recount every time the loser isn't happy with the results.

But I agree with you. In Florida, they shouldn't have stopped the recount in 2000. But Gore had good reason to ask for a recount. He actually won.

Trump lost 5 states. You can't even convince us he deserved to win even 1 of those states. In fact, only like 2 of Trump's 17 picks won. That is why she lost. Abortion is why she lost.

It probably wasn't even close enough to ask for a recount. God why am I wasting my time. Oh yea, this is fun.

Well consider what you are doing. When your case is thrown out, you automatically believe bias is at play.

Again, I did not say there was any bias in this case. You are falsely claiming I did.

Again, I just said in these partisan times there is a difference between a case being thrown out and it being BS.

If you look back at what I said, you will see I also said I have little interest in this case because I am not a resident of that state, and neither the law suit or its outcome affects me.

Do you need further clarification to stop making false accusations against me, or do you need additional clarification, perhaps a picture to go along with the verbal communication?

:itsok:

Tossing out the 2020 election complaints is not akin to the merits of this suit.

Aside from false analogies, you’ve still got nothing, silly bozo.

Tossing out the 2020 election complaints is not akin to the merits of this suit.

Aside from false analogies, you’ve still got nothing, silly bozo.
All I know is I have more evidence 2000 and 2004 were stolen than 2020 was. Because you have nothing. Nothing. Literally. You complain about Dominion without any evidence. We complained about Diebold Voting Machines with plenty of shady shit behind that Bush loving company.

You're being sued for slandering Dominion. Diebold was the one who ended up in court after the shady shit they pulled in 2000 and 2004.

So it's funny you see evidence that isn't there today but didn't see clear evidence in 2000 and 2004. Seems like you didn't want to accept the evidence then. Today you are so open to any evidence, true or not.

It's called being a partisan hack. You.

All I know is I have more evidence 2000 and 2004 were stolen than 2020 was. Because you have nothing. Nothing. Literally. You complain about Dominion without any evidence. We complained about Diebold Voting Machines with plenty of shady shit behind that Bush loving company.

You're being sued for slandering Dominion. Diebold was the one who ended up in court after the shady shit they pulled in 2000 and 2004.

So it's funny you see evidence that isn't there today but didn't see clear evidence in 2000 and 2004. Seems like you didn't want to accept the evidence then. Today you are so open to any evidence, true or not.

It's called being a partisan hack. You.
I’m not talking about 2020.

Not sure why you are, Silly Bozo except for your usual effort at deflection.

🤣😂

🤣😂
Are you talking about 2022 or 2020? Nothing shady found so far.

Kari Lake files lawsuit riddled with falsehoods seeking to overturn Arizona election​

Lake had long refused to say that she would accept the results of her election.

Like i said, you guys are victims of what is called The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

If indeed she is correct. But she's not. Probably. And we aren't going to look into it because she's the Boy Who Cried Wolf. So are you. Sorry your credibility is shot.

🤣😂
Kari is pulling what is called a Trump. It's where you say the election is rigged before you lose. If you win, change the conversation. If you lose, be a bad sport about it and ruin our democracy. That's it. Take your football and go home Kari.

Are you talking about 2022 or 2020? Nothing shady found so far.

Kari Lake files lawsuit riddled with falsehoods seeking to overturn Arizona election​

Lake had long refused to say that she would accept the results of her election.

Like i said, you guys are victims of what is called The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

If indeed she is correct. But she's not. Probably. And we aren't going to look into it because she's the Boy Who Cried Wolf. So are you. Sorry your credibility is shot.
I have addressed only the AZ Election of 2022 and the lawsuit filed by Kari Lake.

You are the one (for some irrational reason) seeking to carp about the lawsuits filed after the 2020 election.

I have addressed only the AZ Election of 2022 and the lawsuit filed by Kari Lake.

You are the one (for some irrational reason) seeking to carp about the lawsuits filed after the 2020 election.

Well as far as 2022

So again, Boy Who Cried Wolf. You election deniers are a fringe radical group who can't be swayed. So talk about it amongst yourselves. I'm out.

Well as far as 2022

So again, Boy Who Cried Wolf. You election deniers are a fringe radical group who can't be swayed. So talk about it amongst yourselves. I'm out.
Start naming the falsehoods.

Actually, I think this is a slam dunk and you are going to win this one BackAgain.

Rudy Giuliani and Christina Bobb, former attorneys for Donald Trump's 2020 presidential campaign, got together on Sunday to reminisce about Kari Lake's battle to overturn the 2022 election in Arizona.

"It's a phony vote," Giuliani explained.

"And they have almost 300,000 of those," Bobb said. "It's like 298,000. Something like that. And they have eyewitnesses depicting this. Like, this case is so solid the judge is going to have a very hard time throwing it out."

"I think I've heard you say that before, Christine," Giuliani said with sarcasm. "And I think you've heard me say that before, haven't you? Man, we can't lose this one, right?"

"Right," Bobb laughed.

They're laughing at you BackAgain. Dumb fucker.

Start naming the falsehoods.
No you are right. This is a slam dunk case.

"It's a phony vote," Giuliani explained.

"And they have almost 300,000 of those," Bobb said. "It's like 298,000. Something like that. And they have eyewitnesses depicting this. Like, this case is so solid the judge is going to have a very hard time throwing it out."

"I think I've heard you say that before, Christine," Giuliani said with sarcasm. "And I think you've heard me say that before, haven't you? Man, we can't lose this one, right?"

"Right," Bobb laughed.

Sealybobo laughing too.

Kari is pulling what is called a Trump. It's where you say the election is rigged before you lose. If you win, change the conversation. If you lose, be a bad sport about it and ruin our democracy. That's it. Take your football and go home Kari.
Or — and you might want to see if you have the capacity to open your little mind here —

Kari is simply filing a lawsuit about an election in which she has legitimate evidence to point to suggesting that the “irregularities” amounted to depriving her of the justified win.

Protesting an election which might have been conducted so poorly that the wrong person is declared the “winner” isn’t being a bad sport. 🙄 And it doesn’t “ruin” our “democracy.” (We aren’t a democracy, in the first place. And filing such a suit doesn’t ruin our republic, either.)

Now it’s up to the legal system. If they take the case (instead of misusing some procedural ground to evade the responsibility), the burden will be in the plaintiff/contestant. It is the evidence presented which will tell the story. Not your prejudgment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back