More Gestapo tactics that the left claim aren't being exercized against citizens

That cop belongs in jail and that man needs to sue the shit out of the city.

We didn't see it but your man did come up and stick his face close to the cop...

He might have sprayed at him shouting... He was asked to back up and he approached the officer and stuck his face up and closed his fist

View attachment 331791

New York has a serious problem and they aren't taking this crap... Back up and don't approach cops with a closed fist like that..

so it's illegal to shake a fist at a cop? what statute is that exactly?

Funny how Blue Lives don't matter anymore. Just sayin'
Civil liberties trump your trolling. Just sayin
Oh, I agree about civil rights. Just observing that NOW...suddenly...blue lives don't matter. Makes me wonder what the difference is compared to before.
blue lives do matter, like anyone's does. people doing something wrong doesn't void that thought, merely pointing to someone doing something wrong. which that cop was. Number one, he had no mask. violation right? he approached the man yelling, there is no law that a person must back up when a cop it walking at them. Definitely wasn't social distancing, the very same thing they were beating the other dude for. wrong. some people are wrong, whether they wear blue or red.

What does this have to do with Democrats? More likely, the onus is on Trump for his divisive manner. Remember him telling the police not to be so gentle while putting a suspect in the back seat of a police car?

I bet when you get diaper rash you blame Trump.

We didn't see it but your man did come up and stick his face close to the cop...

He might have sprayed at him shouting... He was asked to back up and he approached the officer and stuck his face up and closed his fist

View attachment 331791

New York has a serious problem and they aren't taking this crap... Back up and don't approach cops with a closed fist like that..

Libs have different rules. The dude in ferguson was trying to pull the gun out of the cops hands and kill him with it. Bad cop, good bad guy. See how it goes. BLM was all about killing cops. All of a sudden now, cop good. Hypocrites.

What does this have to do with Democrats? More likely, the onus is on Trump for his divisive manner. Remember him telling the police not to be so gentle while putting a suspect in the back seat of a police car?

I guess I'm a liar then. Trump never said that, yes? Yeah, he sure did, and where were you? His boorish behavior is
indeed divisive.

View attachment 331791

Is it illegal? No. Should ya do it? Absolutely NOT! Most cops are rough guys who love guns, so why ask for trouble
because trouble will find you.....guaranteed. Trump loves it.

I guess I'm a liar then. Trump never said that, yes? Yeah, he sure did, and where were you? His boorish behavior is
indeed divisive.

The vast majority of people like you are liars.

indeed divisive.

The vast majority of people like you are liars.

Search Results
Web results

Trump tells cops they should rough people up more during ...
www.vox.com › policy-and-politics › trump-cops-spee...

Jul 28, 2017 - "Please, don't be too nice," said Trump. ... Trump outlined a scenario in which a police officer would be careful not to harm a person they are arresting ... “When you guys put somebody in the car and you're protecting their head, ... police officers to be rough with people they arrest pic.twitter.com/iLzoUEY89e.

Forum List

Back