More Good News- Record Gun Sales Continue Through May

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
The only thing good to come from the enemy within called Barack Obama

-Geaux
=========

The month of May saw yet another gun-related background check record making it the 13th month to see an all time high.

The FBI completed a record 1,870,000 checks through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS, this May, according to an agency report. That’s almost 300,000 more checks than May of 2015, which set a record at the time.

It is also nearly a million more checks than May 2008.

Record Gun Sales Continue Through May

But the economy sucks, where, oh where is all this money coming from to buy guns?

good point-----I am saving my pennies---I have a problem---small hands----and---really NO UPPER BODY STRENGTH. I would like something which would be a .38 caliber----
uhm ?? semi automatic??? ----and kinda
small. HOW MUCH WOULD SUCH A GUN COST?

But the economy sucks, where, oh where is all this money coming from to buy guns?

good point-----I am saving my pennies---I have a problem---small hands----and---really NO UPPER BODY STRENGTH. I would like something which would be a .38 caliber----

I would prefer something a bit elegant---black is ok ----but a few rhinestones or crystals here
and there would be nice

Gun Sales Soar After Obama
Calls for New Restrictions

754,000 guns soldMonth of Sept. 11 attacks
1.1 million guns soldMonth of Obama’s election
2 million guns soldIn the January after Obama’s re-election and the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School
Estimated gun sales
per month
1.6 million guns soldDecember 2015
Estimates based on an analysis of federal background checks by The New York Times.
More guns were sold in December than almost any other month in nearly two decades, continuing a pattern of spikes in sales after terrorist attacks and calls for stricter gun-buying laws, according to federal data released in January.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/12/10/us/gun-sales-terrorism-obama-restrictions.html?_r=0

Go with a revolver. Simpler, safer and easier to use.

ok----uhm----excuse my yankee ignorance---uhm-----"revolver"----does that mean that the
thing into which you shove the bullets is
attacked and kinda shifts around----and one does not shove a square thing holding
bullets ONTO the gun? ARE THEY RELIABLE? are they the kind of guns that
suddenly get STUCK?

ok----uhm----excuse my yankee ignorance---uhm-----"revolver"----does that mean that the
attacked and kinda shifts around----and one does not shove a square thing holding
suddenly get STUCK?

Yes, that is a revolver. It is far less likely to jam or misfire.

suddenly get STUCK?

thanks----now about the cost---in general---including the cost of the bullets. A little one---
light but not tin.

there is one for every price range

I'm happy to have done my part. I bought two guns in the last year.

i average one or two a year

so my purchases probably did not add into the increase in sales figures

there has been a jump in first time buyers as well

suddenly get STUCK?

Winter, you really think the person you responded to should have a gun? Why? With their demonstrated knowledge of guns, maybe you should point out that the single tube looking thing is where them bullets come out and don't point it at your head.

You gun nutters think everybody should have a gun don't cha?
Even people.who have no fucking idea how to handle a gun.

I'm probably done buying for a while. I have everything I need. I have home protection covered, I have carry covered plus a gun for the car, I have hunting covered and a couple of guns just for fun. Anything I buy now will be redundant.

suddenly get STUCK?

Winter, you really think the person you responded to should have a gun? Why? With their demonstrated knowledge of guns, maybe you should point out that the single tube looking thing is where them bullets come out and don't point it at your head.

You gun nutters think everybody should have a gun don't cha?
Even people.who have no fucking idea how to handle a gun.

I resent that-----I once shot a gun------a neighbor who was a retired cop had a little
target thing in his basement. I shot
a tiny little revolver -----RESTING IT ON
A BOX to steady it---and I hit the target--
sheeeeeesh----my real problem is ........
I tend to leave things around

I'm probably done buying for a while. I have everything I need. I have home protection covered, I have carry covered plus a gun for the car, I have hunting covered and a couple of guns just for fun. Anything I buy now will be redundant.

yes

i dont buy firearms because i need them

they make good investments

yes

I invest in canned tuna

yes

I invest in canned tuna

good however there is a use by date

unlike my firearms

but to each their own

yes

I invest in canned tuna

unlike my firearms

but to each their own

sorry----I cannot help myself-----

TO EACH *HIS* OWN
In college----I was sent to the "remedial" room to teach my fellow freshmen how to write a sentence in English (believe it or not)

yes

I invest in canned tuna

unlike my firearms

but to each their own

But you cannot eat them (unless you are extremely depressed)

Forum List

Back