More Good News- Record Gun Sales Continue Through May

I'm happy to have done my part. I bought two guns in the last year.

i average one or two a year

so my purchases probably did not add into the increase in sales figures

there has been a jump in first time buyers as well

I'm probably done buying for a while. I have everything I need. I have home protection covered, I have carry covered plus a gun for the car, I have hunting covered and a couple of guns just for fun. Anything I buy now will be redundant.

yes

i dont buy firearms because i need them

they make good investments

At the moment I'm spending my money on reloading supplies. I want to eventually have 500 rounds of all my calibers except 223 which I will have 1000 rounds of, because my AR seems to eat ammo.

Here's what 850 rounds of 223 looks like:
image.jpeg

ok----uhm----excuse my yankee ignorance---uhm-----"revolver"----does that mean that the
thing into which you shove the bullets is
attacked and kinda shifts around----and one does not shove a square thing holding
bullets ONTO the gun? ARE THEY RELIABLE? are they the kind of guns that
suddenly get STUCK?

Yes, that is a revolver. It is far less likely to jam or misfire.

Winter, you really think the person you responded to should have a gun? Why? With their demonstrated knowledge of guns, maybe you should point out that the single tube looking thing is where them bullets come out and don't point it at your head.

You gun nutters think everybody should have a gun don't cha?
Even people.who have no fucking idea how to handle a gun.

Her ignorance about firearms is easily cured. I simply suggested the safest and simplest firearm that fit what she wanted.

Do you think my not answering would prevent her from buying a gun?

ok----uhm----excuse my yankee ignorance---uhm-----"revolver"----does that mean that the
attacked and kinda shifts around----and one does not shove a square thing holding
suddenly get STUCK?

Winter, you really think the person you responded to should have a gun? Why? With their demonstrated knowledge of guns, maybe you should point out that the single tube looking thing is where them bullets come out and don't point it at your head.

Her ignorance about firearms is easily cured. I simply suggested the safest and simplest firearm that fit what she wanted.

don't fight boys------and keep them thar guns in their holsters (we can meet later
at the OK corral )

Not all all. All numnuts should have a gun.

Nah, what a responsible gun owner would say to a potential gun buyer exhibiting the lack of gun knowledge she displayed is that owning a gun would not be in your best interest at this time. Improve your knowledge about guns, then we can talk. Till then, buy a can of Mace.

That's what a responsible gun owner would have said. But she didn't ask me.

And I know you consider yourself responsible with guns. That's why your answer made no sense.

Either this poster is fucking with you gun nutters or really has no business with a gun.

suddenly get STUCK?

I resent that-----I once shot a gun------a neighbor who was a retired cop had a little
target thing in his basement. I shot
a tiny little revolver -----RESTING IT ON
A BOX to steady it---and I hit the target--
sheeeeeesh----my real problem is ........
I tend to leave things around

Gun storage is critical.

Nah, what a responsible gun owner would say to a potential gun buyer exhibiting the lack of gun knowledge she displayed is that owning a gun would not be in your best interest at this time. Improve your knowledge about guns, then we can talk. Till then, buy a can of Mace.

And I know you consider yourself responsible with guns. That's why your answer made no sense.

Either this poster is fucking with you gun nutters or really has no business with a gun.

She asked a question and I have a simple, informed answer.

If someone asks about the best car to buy for a city commute, do you caution them against drinking & driving?

Forum List

Back