More governing through extorsion

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump said he was going to put tariffs on steel.

Now he says he won't do it if Canada & Mexico sign a new NAFTA agreement.

First, the orange dumbass said all steel & Aluminum imports would be taxed. When nearly everyone said what a stupid deal it was, he is now backing away making up this NAFTA bullshit.

He bitched about of trade imbalance with Canada & Mexico.

First, Trump is too fucking ignorant to know that the US has a trade surplus with Canada when you look at total business in products & services. Even if you look at just products, it is only a 3% deficit.

The major imports from Canada is gas & oil and car parts.

As for Mexico, name one Mexican company that is flooding our market outside of Tequila & Dos Equis. We import a lot of Mexican oil & the bulk of the rest is US companies manufacturing in Mexico.

So Second, Trump is clueless on trade between the US, Mexico, and Canada.

But to tell our neighbors that they have to agree to what Trump wants or else he will slap tariffs on steel & aluminum is mafia tactics utilized when you have zero ability to negotiate.

Si that is the "art of the deal" Threaten, extort, & lie. Trump's business model his entire dishonest life.

Then to tell Mexico to do more to stop drugs flowing into the US when it is the US demamd flor drugs that is creating the problem.

somebody thinks steel hasn't become heavily automated and the jobs are coming back like it's 1957

that's some funny shit right there; i don't care who ewe are.

Somebody has a problem with Americans getting their industry back! Someone wants American jobs to be flipping burgers! I see.

Someone has a problem with government through extortion. Someone else wants to change the subject.

Trump said he was going to put tariffs on steel.

Now he says he won't do it if Canada & Mexico sign a new NAFTA agreement.

First, the orange dumbass said all steel & Aluminum imports would be taxed. When nearly everyone said what a stupid deal it was, he is now backing away making up this NAFTA bullshit.

He bitched about of trade imbalance with Canada & Mexico.

First, Trump is too fucking ignorant to know that the US has a trade surplus with Canada when you look at total business in products & services. Even if you look at just products, it is only a 3% deficit.

The major imports from Canada is gas & oil and car parts.

As for Mexico, name one Mexican company that is flooding our market outside of Tequila & Dos Equis. We import a lot of Mexican oil & the bulk of the rest is US companies manufacturing in Mexico.

So Second, Trump is clueless on trade between the US, Mexico, and Canada.

But to tell our neighbors that they have to agree to what Trump wants or else he will slap tariffs on steel & aluminum is mafia tactics utilized when you have zero ability to negotiate.

Si that is the "art of the deal" Threaten, extort, & lie. Trump's business model his entire dishonest life.

Then to tell Mexico to do more to stop drugs flowing into the US when it is the US demamd flor drugs that is creating the problem.

‘A very dangerous moment’: Pro-Trump economist fears president’s impulsive trade war will spiral out of control

Somebody has a problem with Americans getting their industry back! Someone wants American jobs to be flipping burgers! I see.
Someone is dumber than shit & that'd be you.

We lost 1/3rd of our manufacturing jobs under George W Bush. Our steel industry left under Reagan/Bush Sr.

When Timken built their steel mill in the 70's, it was only the second new steel mill since WWII. European Mills & Japan Mills were destroyed during the war & were rebuilt new. Ours remained old & out of date. When it was taking us18 man hours per ton, Japan took 6.

In the 80's US Steel took their steel profits & invested them elsewhgere.

We need to rebuild our industry & not be a chickenshit weakiling & punish others. We have laws against duymping,. Use them.

This " Sign myt agreement or I beat you with a baseball bat" is not negotiating.

somebody thinks steel hasn't become heavily automated and the jobs are coming back like it's 1957

that's some funny shit right there; i don't care who ewe are.

Automation has been happening since the 60's & 70's.

Someone wants the US to rely on inferior Chinese steel.

trump said he'd switch

you don't think he'd lie, do you?

Newsweek investigation: How Donald Trump ditched U.S. steel workers in favor of China
He said he would. He didn't say he will. You people need to listen more carefully.

you need to adjust your meds if you think there's a substantive difference between will and would
I would call you ignorant, but I will refrain because of my superior upbringing. :)

Someone is dumber than shit & that'd be you.

We lost 1/3rd of our manufacturing jobs under George W Bush. Our steel industry left under Reagan/Bush Sr.

When Timken built their steel mill in the 70's, it was only the second new steel mill since WWII. European Mills & Japan Mills were destroyed during the war & were rebuilt new. Ours remained old & out of date. When it was taking us18 man hours per ton, Japan took 6.

In the 80's US Steel took their steel profits & invested them elsewhgere.

We need to rebuild our industry & not be a chickenshit weakiling & punish others. We have laws against duymping,. Use them.

This " Sign myt agreement or I beat you with a baseball bat" is not negotiating.
Hey! Shit for brains, what matters is Obama’s kissed them jobs bye bye and President Trump is trying to get them back and that pisses your sorry ass off.

Forum List

Back