More gun violence in Sweden....didn't hear about this in our media did we...

agreed David , reasoning won't work with Americans like me that understand that we have a RIGHT to Arms .
We know that. Shooters have rights, not the second graders or movie theater patrons getting carried out in body bags. Makes you proud doesn`t it?

Wow...you are fucking stupid...and you aren't getting any smarter......

Why do you assholes fail to realize that the guys doing the shooting broke all of your gun control laws to do it. That the Gun Free Zones you created only made sure no one could stop the shooters......

Those deaths are on you guys......you are the ones who actually stripped the right to self defense away from those people...and you don't even see it.........

Those movie goers, had a right to self defense....which you stripped away with your Gun FRee Zone, and they died because of you.

The teachers in those schools have a right to self defense, and a right to defend their students...and you stripped that right away from them......you did that....no us.......

Those deaths are on you guys, not us.

Sweden's gun death rate per 100,000 is about 1.5.

The US rate is about 10.5.

What do you infer from that?

2/3rds of gun deaths in the US are suicides.
So? Is it different in Sweden?

Yes.
Sweden's suicide rate is even greater than that of the US.

What point are you trying to make?

No. It's not.

What point are you trying to make?

Funny how the media is silent about shootings in Europe when they push gun control here...

Rare Gun Violence Erupts In Stockholm: 1 Dead, 3 Injured In Shooting And Stabbing In Sweden

According to one eyewitness account, cited by The Local, two men, one armed with a gun, the other with a knife, chased down a man before stabbing and shooting him. The gunshots ricocheted into bystanders, who were treated for minor injuries at a local hospital. Police have cordoned off the area and are still looking for the unidentified suspects.

Of course they have even more gun control that we do here in the states...but their criminals get guns easily when they want or need them.....

Are you really this dumb? Read the title to the article. It says "Rare Gun Violence Erupts In Stockholm". Do you have even the remotest idea of what that means? I will help you. It means that they rarely have any gun violence. Here in the US, we have thousands of between 250 to 300 gun related deaths and/or injuries every single day. If we account for the large variance in population, that would account for approximately 25 to 30 gun related deaths and/or injuries per day in the US. Sweden has slightly more than this for a full year. So please continue to tell us how bad it is in Sweden and how good it is in the US when it comes to guns. :cuckoo:
Gun nuts are stupid, not worth reasoning with them.
so are anti-gun nuts....

Funny how the media is silent about shootings in Europe when they push gun control here...

Rare Gun Violence Erupts In Stockholm: 1 Dead, 3 Injured In Shooting And Stabbing In Sweden

According to one eyewitness account, cited by The Local, two men, one armed with a gun, the other with a knife, chased down a man before stabbing and shooting him. The gunshots ricocheted into bystanders, who were treated for minor injuries at a local hospital. Police have cordoned off the area and are still looking for the unidentified suspects.

Of course they have even more gun control that we do here in the states...but their criminals get guns easily when they want or need them.....

Are you really this dumb? Read the title to the article. It says "Rare Gun Violence Erupts In Stockholm". Do you have even the remotest idea of what that means? I will help you. It means that they rarely have any gun violence. Here in the US, we have thousands of between 250 to 300 gun related deaths and/or injuries every single day. If we account for the large variance in population, that would account for approximately 25 to 30 gun related deaths and/or injuries per day in the US. Sweden has slightly more than this for a full year. So please continue to tell us how bad it is in Sweden and how good it is in the US when it comes to guns. :cuckoo:

A partial list of some "gun nuts": John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington.

I don't think they would recognize our guns.
i bet they would like to try some of them....and would want one....

That our inner cities are controlled by democrats....and the grand total of gun murders in the U.S. is only 8,454 in 2013.....out of a country of 320 million people, while guns stopped violent criminal attack and saved lives on average 2 million times a year here......

And if you stay out of small, multi block areas in our major cities, our gun murder rate is lower than Europe's.

Sweden is also the rape capitol of Europe....they like women defenseless........since guns are the most effective way to stop rape.
You imply that the population in the cities is denser in the US, causing more crime, but the opposite is true, Europe is over 2.5 times more densely populated than the US. So what's your point now?

Don't you guys look up anything before you post it?

That our inner cities are controlled by democrats....and the grand total of gun murders in the U.S. is only 8,454 in 2013.....out of a country of 320 million people, while guns stopped violent criminal attack and saved lives on average 2 million times a year here......

And if you stay out of small, multi block areas in our major cities, our gun murder rate is lower than Europe's.

Sweden is also the rape capitol of Europe....they like women defenseless........since guns are the most effective way to stop rape.
You imply that the population in the cities is denser in the US, causing more crime, but the opposite is true, Europe is over 2.5 times more densely populated than the US. So what's your point now?

Don't you guys look up anything before you post it
?

You obviously don't!

Sweden has a lower suicide rate than the US.

?

You obviously don't!

They are virtually identical, depending on what organization is taking the stats, yet it is your side that took the position that the high suicide rate in the US somehow mitigated i's higher overall death rate per 100,000.

And you ignore the people who commit 80% of the violent crime in the US are gangbangers. Why is that?
Because that isn't a fact

Admit it, you just made it up , didn't you?

Nope. It's a fact. And a high percentage of the gangbangers are illegal aliens. That too is a fact. 80% of all violent crime is committed by 6% of the criminal population.

?

You obviously don't!

They are virtually identical, depending on what organization is taking the stats, yet it is your side that took the position that the high suicide rate in the US somehow mitigated i's higher overall death rate per 100,000.

That isn't what you said- you said it was higher. But it isn't. It's lower.

The US rate is 12.1 Sweden's is 11.1 according to The World Health Organization- so no, they are not virtually identical. Admit it, you just made that up, right?

As for SIDES- My side is the US CONSTITUTION.

And you ignore the people who commit 80% of the violent crime in the US are gangbangers. Why is that?

Nope. It's a fact. And a high percentage of the gangbangers are illegal aliens. That too is a fact. 80% of all violent crime is committed by 6% of the criminal population.
Which is an entirely different statement than "80% of violent crime is committed by gangbangers.'

I see why you changed it.

Which is an entirely different statement than "80% of violent crime is committed by gangbangers.'

Nope, 80% is committed by gangbangers and they constitute only 4% of the criminal population. That gives you an idea of just how out of control they are. Funny how you can't seem to understand simple facts.

?

You obviously don't!

The US rate is 12.1 Sweden's is 11.1 according to The World Health Organization- so no, they are not virtually identical. Admit it, you just made that up, right?

In the beginning, you asserted that the US suicides being 2/3 of gun deaths somehow mitigated it's ten times higher death rate than that of Sweden,

Yet, you now discover that the suicide rate is virtually the same, so you want to throw out that argument.

Returning to my first post, I ask you,what can you infer from the 10 times the gun death rate of the US over Sweden?

Could it be that Sweden has more effective gun control?

this is extreme behavior, I know, but I must ask you for links to prove all your assertions as facts.

Nope, 80% is committed by gangbangers and they constitute only 4% of the criminal population. That gives you an idea of just how out of control they are. Funny how you can't seem to understand simple facts.

This is extreme behavior, I know, but I must ask you for links to prove all your assertions are facts.

?

You obviously don't!

In the beginning, you asserted that the US suicides being 2/3 of gun deaths somehow mitigated it's ten times higher death rate than that of Sweden,

Yet, you now discover that the suicide rate is virtually the same, so you want to throw out that argument.

Returning to my first post, I ask you,what can you infer from the 10 times the gun death rate of the US over Sweden?

Could it be that Sweden has more effective gun control?

I asserted nothing of the sort. I merely pointed out that 2/3rds of US "gun violence" derives from suicide. When you take out the suicides, the US gun violence rate is 65% lower.

There is no such thing as "effective gun control". Criminals can always obtain and use guns by illegal means. Gun control laws do nothing except disarm law abiding citizens.

Thankfully in the US we have the right to own firearms written into our Constitution.

A partial list of some "gun nuts": John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington.

Great, you acknowledge the 2nd amendment was written by individuals who had no idea what a semi-automatic weapon is. Pretend how they would react, it's irrelevant. It's up to us today to make those decisions, not Thomas Jefferson's alleged hard on for a Ruger.

Great, you acknowledge the 2nd amendment was written by individuals who had no idea what a semi-automatic weapon is. Pretend how they would react, it's irrelevant. It's up to us today to make those decisions, not Thomas Jefferson's alleged hard on for a Ruger.
it does not change what i said though does it?....you would be pissed because they would push your ass out of the way so they can shoot one...

Forum List

Back