More Guns in the hands of Americans the answer to crazed Killers,Not Gun Control.!

In a country with 14,000 murders a year? Your argument is a joke. Sorry but the numbers don't work for you. The answer is some small percent of 14000.

Yes…pull that out of your ass…….does that itch when you do that?

So…was this woman robbed, raped or murdered?…….or none of the above…because she used her gun….

Lancaster Woman Scares Off Bat-Wielding Attackers By Pulling Gun On Them

LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."

Sorry but a minority of the population can't be saving more lives than there are murders committed. You need to learn math.

Okay Brain…try it again…..

Okay Brain…..you tell me….under which crime do you add this to the stats…rape, robbery, murder, kidnapping……..you get to pick…….choose one or several categories……and since none of them happened…does that mean the threat wasn't stopped…?

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."

Why do you waste so much forum space posting the same things hundreds of times?

You post silly things and need to be called on them….
\
Next……this guy is sprayed with pepper spray…is it simple assault…or was it going to be rape, robbery, murder, kidnapping……

NRA-ILA | Armed homeowner scares off attacker, KTVA, Anchorage, Alaska 11/13/15

A homeowner was in their house in Anchorage, Alaska when they heard a knock at the door. The homeowner retrieved a gun and went to answer the door. Upon opening the door, an intruder pepper-sprayed the homeowner, prompting the homeowner to fire at the criminal. The attacker fled the scene. (KTVA, Anchorage, Alaska 11/13/15)

Again it was reported.

Do you think gun owners are magnets for murder? Unarmed people are killed at a rate of 14000 a year, but gun owners have murderers coming after them in the millions? Sounds drastically safer to not have a gun.

Last edited:
Yes…pull that out of your ass…….does that itch when you do that?

So…was this woman robbed, raped or murdered?…….or none of the above…because she used her gun….

Sorry but a minority of the population can't be saving more lives than there are murders committed. You need to learn math.

Okay Brain…..you tell me….under which crime do you add this to the stats…rape, robbery, murder, kidnapping……..you get to pick…….choose one or several categories……and since none of them happened…does that mean the threat wasn't stopped…?

Why do you waste so much forum space posting the same things hundreds of times?

You post silly things and need to be called on them….
\
Next……this guy is sprayed with pepper spray…is it simple assault…or was it going to be rape, robbery, murder, kidnapping……

A homeowner was in their house in Anchorage, Alaska when they heard a knock at the door. The homeowner retrieved a gun and went to answer the door. Upon opening the door, an intruder pepper-sprayed the homeowner, prompting the homeowner to fire at the criminal. The attacker fled the scene. (KTVA, Anchorage, Alaska 11/13/15)

Again it was reported.

Do you think gun owners are magnets for murder? Unarmed people are killed at a rate of 14000 a year, but gun owners have murderers coming after then in the millions? Sounds drastically safer to not have a gun.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared.

The problem is you need crimes to defend for a lawful defense. The number of crimes does not support your wild claims.

Of course you are being deceitful again….when you are being robbed, and you draw a gun and the criminal runs away…or you are about to be raped, and you draw a gun and the rapist runs away…no crime has actually been committed because the gun owner stopped it…..and many times people don't bother to report that because there is nothing the police will do……

So try again…..
Attempting a crime is a crime. Lawful people report these things so the person can be stopped before another crime is attempted. By not reporting your gun owners are promoting crime.

Police are looking for them. She must not be a criminal so it was reported. Next.

Which category does it fit into Brain….rape, robbery, kidnapping, murder…..and since it was stopped because she had a gun….which of those categories will this get logged into……..

It doesn't matter. Assuming gun owners aren't magnets of crime the number has to be under 14,000. And given they are a minority a small percent of 14,000.

Okay…here you go Brain..a new one….this one fits armed robbery……but does the fact that the gun stopped the robbers, preventing them from kidnapping, rape and murder mean that the kidnapping, rape and murder actually happened….did it happen in an alternate time line….or Earth 2 from the Flash television show….?

NRA-ILA | Elderly couple fights off real monsters on Halloween, Helena-Arkansas.com, Helena, Ark. 11/01/15

An elderly couple were at home Halloween night, when the doorbell rang. Prepared to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters, the wife opened the door to find four armed robbers, at least two of whom were armed with guns.

The robbers forced their way inside the home, where the husband was sitting in a recliner. Upon learning of the home invasion, the husband retrieved a gun and fired at the criminals, prompting the home invaders to flee. (Helena-Arkansas.com, Helena, Ark. 11/01/15)

Okay…here you go Brain..a new one….this one fits armed robbery……but does the fact that the gun stopped the robbers, preventing them from kidnapping, rape and murder mean that the kidnapping, rape and murder actually happened….did it happen in an alternate time line….or Earth 2 from the Flash television show….?

NRA-ILA | Elderly couple fights off real monsters on Halloween, Helena-Arkansas.com, Helena, Ark. 11/01/15

An elderly couple were at home Halloween night, when the doorbell rang. Prepared to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters, the wife opened the door to find four armed robbers, at least two of whom were armed with guns.

The robbers forced their way inside the home, where the husband was sitting in a recliner. Upon learning of the home invasion, the husband retrieved a gun and fired at the criminals, prompting the home invaders to flee. (Helena-Arkansas.com, Helena, Ark. 11/01/15)

Again it doesn't matter. We know how many murders there are. We know gun owners are a minority. We know many people murdered were armed. We know people with concealed carry are a tiny minority. The number is a small percent of 14,000 at most:

Again it doesn't matter. We know how many murders there are. We know gun owners are a minority. We know many people murdered were armed. We know people with concealed carry are a tiny minority. The number is a small percent of 14,000 at most:

again...making up numbers out of pixie dust......

And you didnt' answer my question....

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared.

A homeowner was in their house in Anchorage, Alaska when they heard a knock at the door. The homeowner retrieved a gun and went to answer the door. Upon opening the door, an intruder pepper-sprayed the homeowner, prompting the hom

A homeowner was in their house in Anchorage, Alaska when they heard a knock at the door. The homeowner retrieved a gun and went to answer the door. Upon opening the door, an intruder pepper-sprayed the homeowner, prompting the hom

No we do have about 14,000 murders a year. Everything I stated was a fact. Now you want claim gun owners are magnets for murder attempts? Really?

I love how you take credit for low crime but then claim millions of crimes stopped. You can't have both, pick one.

No we do have about 14,000 murders a year. Everything I stated was a fact. Now you want claim gun owners are magnets for murder attempts? Really?

I love how you take credit for low crime but then claim millions of crimes stopped. You can't have both, pick one.

Brain...when an armed citizen stops an attack against themselves or others....the criminal doesn't realize he is wasting his life by following a path of crime.....no.....he goes and finds someone like you...an anti gun extremist who doesn't have a gun to stop him......

the gun owner is not the victim...but there is eventually another victim.

Of course you are being deceitful again….when you are being robbed, and you draw a gun and the criminal runs away…or you are about to be raped, and you draw a gun and the rapist runs away…no crime has actually been committed because the gun owner stopped it…..and many times people don't bother to report that because there is nothing the police will do……

So try again…..
Attempting a crime is a crime. Lawful people report these things so the person can be stopped before another crime is attempted. By not reporting your gun owners are promoting crime.

Police are looking for them. She must not be a criminal so it was reported. Next.

Which category does it fit into Brain….rape, robbery, kidnapping, murder…..and since it was stopped because she had a gun….which of those categories will this get logged into……..

It doesn't matter. Assuming gun owners aren't magnets of crime the number has to be under 14,000. And given they are a minority a small percent of 14,000.

The pixie dust is your defense numbers. They are mathematical extrapolations from surveys that don't have a single confirmed lawful defense. Complete fantasy.

Brain...when an armed citizen stops an attack against themselves or others....the criminal doesn't realize he is wasting his life by following a path of crime.....no.....he goes and finds someone like you...an anti gun extremist who doesn't have a gun to stop him......

the gun owner is not the victim...but there is eventually another victim.

Which is why gun owners don't effect the crime rate. Like you said, there is another victim.

Like I have said numerous times, your question has no point. A minority of the population can't defend more murders than are commited. You are again proving to be a joke.

The pixie dust is your defense numbers. They are mathematical extrapolations from surveys that don't have a single confirmed lawful defense. Complete fantasy.

I know you have to keep repeating that lie in order to make yourself believe it.....keep trying.....

Hard to believe this nutty argument has been around for 40+ years

You do realize that more Americans own guns than ever before...with over 13 million people carrying guns for self defense.....and our gun suicide rate, our accidental gun death rate and our gun murder rate has gone down...

you do know that....right?

Like I have said numerous times, your question has no point. A minority of the population can't defend more murders than are commited. You are again proving to be a joke.

a murder that is stopped by someone with a gun....is that murder actually committed or did it never happen?

Allow me to translate your answer...

Hmmm...2aguy just proved me wrong...he can list examples of people stopping crimes..and if the crime is stopped, then it can't happen and if it can't happen then it doesn't get counted as a crime.....but without the gun it would have been an actual crime.....

End Translation.

You do realize that more Americans own guns than ever before...with over 13 million people carrying guns for self defense.....and our gun suicide rate, our accidental gun death rate and our gun murder rate has gone down...

Worth watching again--this is the lunacy of the gun nuts:

I know you have to keep repeating that lie in order to make yourself believe it.....keep trying.....

What part was a lie? You actually believe they represent actual defenses now? Are you that crazy?

Worth watching again--this is the lunacy of the gun nuts:

Hmmmm...after 9/11 what did the government do.....they armed pilots and put more armed air marshals on the flights.......nice video of an old show though...thanks for playing....

Forum List

Back