More guns sure make us more safe.

Never let a tragedy go to waste. Too bad nobody was armed in the Christian school that was attacked by a trannie terrorist. Show us the manifesto before you grunt out cliches about guns.
No armed guards at US schools?
despite all the gun violence? and any asshole being able to parade an e.g. AR15 including a bump stock in public? - well that would indeed pose a real serious problem then. Maybe firearms need to be more regulated?

Or hey, maybe MAGA gun nuts - could voluntarily stand guard? you know SS Units (School Security in dandy black uniforms with beautiful silver lacings - but you need to get rid of these communist red caps then) whilst at the same time intimidating at point blank everyone who doesn't accept the election fraud. Way to go!!- USA, USA, USA..

I’ve walked the streets of major cities all over the country at all hours and have never had a single issue
You’re a victim of your own imagination.

I drove my car and tractor-trailer in many cities in all kinds of adverse weather conditions without ever getting into an accident in my name. Is that any reason to drop my insurance?

What's important to them now doesn't take into account the downfall of American society.
The key is in convincing all of them that America's society is being threatened.

By the blacks on one side and the ones on the other side that insists on oppressing the blacks.

Both sides will only see the equivalent of WTC 1 and 2 coming down, on account of their own behaviour.

So how are blacks being oppressed in this country? What's with Commida? Do they only allow publications that lie about our country?

Last edited:
Attempting to eliminate guns would change nothing.

Changing the attitude that causes Americans to want military lookalike guns would be change happening.

We already tried that. After ten years, studies revealed it didn't do much of anything so it was never renewed.

Guns don't make people kill, people make guns kill.

I wouldn't eliminate the guns.

I've made it clear that Americans have to make the decision to end the 'culture' of wars that makes the guns so attractive.

And of course the most popular rifle is an open expression of an attitude of what that rifle is really intended for.

I don't think that anybody who wants and then buys an AR-15 is 'completely legitimately concerned with only sporting use.

There are other illegitimate thoughts involved and it must be in all cases in my opinion.

The AR-15 in their hands is a statement being made that isn't being made with a high priced sporting rifle or shotgun.

But that's not to say that most of them won't use the AR to make a violent statement. Just to say that they are prepared! They tell us that themselves!

If you would educate yourself you'd realize how stupid your statement is. Currently there are over 20 million AR-15s in the hands of Americans in this country. Are you telling me that all 20 million of them have illegitimate thoughts when they bought them?

Is this another one of those “good guys with a gun” that I’ve heard so many wonderful things about?

There sure are lots of these trigger-happy “good guys” over-reacting to small mistakes.

Removing guns from:
1). Law abiding Citizens…..No, law abiding citizens and their guns aren’t the problem, well unless they become not law abiding citizens.

2). People that have exhibited unstable talk and actions and brought to the attention of authorities and using RedFlag laws to temporarily take away guns….. yes
What’s the problem? Oh… let me guess….infringement????
Well, other innocent people have rights too.
Red flag laws are an end run around due process and the Constitution.

And the whole idea that every gun owner is some kind of murderer in waiting is one of the single most moronic ideas I have ever heard.

Forum List

Back