More guns sure make us more safe.

Exactly.
Thats why we say "he got killed by a drunk driver" Not "he got killed by a chevy cobalt"
Dumbass :)
Children in Uvalde got killed by an Assault Rifle 15. They were splattered all over the walls and ceilings. We could ask them, but they are no longer amongst the living.
uvalde.JPG
AL.JPG

The intent of the 'stand your ground' laws should have been clearly understood right from the beginning.

Legalized murder of black people.

Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting either a pro or con position on these laws, but simply saying the mechanisms for legalizing murder are in place.
You do realize that you're an idiot . I hope.

Children in Uvalde got killed by an Assault Rifle 15. They were splattered all over the walls and ceilings. We could ask them, but they are no longer amongst the living.View attachment 777961View attachment 777962
/---/ Those children and teachers were murdered by a homicidal maniac. The AR15 is not an assault rifle. There was a delay in entering the classroom. "DPS Director Steven McGraw explained the delay in entering by saying the officers on scene had switched from active shooter mode to trying to address someone who had barricaded himself in the classroom and may have been trying to entice officers to enter.

“From the benefit of hindsight where I’m sitting now, of course it was not the right decision. It was the wrong decision, period. There’s no excuse for that,” McCraw said.

Uvalde firefighter Chip King told CNN’s Jim Sciutto that it took about 30 minutes after he arrived on the scene for the gunman to be neutralized by law enforcement.

The shooter was on the premises for up to an hour before law enforcement forcibly entered a classroom and killed him, officials said Wednesday. “It’s going to be within, like 40 minutes or something, (within) an hour,” McCraw said.

That is why you treat it like a restraining order You go before a judge and state why you feel that person is a danger to himself or others
If you lie, you are subject to perjury charges
/----/ "
You go before a judge and state why you feel"
You can't be charged with perjury for stating your opinion. DUHHHHH

Forum List

Back